What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicole Holder Pictures From Assault Incident With Greg Hardy

124

Comments

  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    This would be some 🤬 .. if this reporting was done then or close to then.. Its 🤬 right now.. They stay tryin to make blacks the face of criminality.

    C/S. Same as the Ray Rice situation. They reported about it, showed clips and pictures of the incident in February. No outrage until September when tmz dropped that video smh.

    People are so full of 🤬 it's unbelievable at times.

    Uhh that 🤬 was a huge story when it first happened. It got worse when the longer video came out combined with Goodell giving out a 2 game punishment.

    As for the Greg Hardy 🤬 it's clear as day the only reason he ain't jail is because he paid ol girl off. Hardy really ain't the one y'all wanna ride for on some he's being rail roaded type 🤬 because he damn sure ain't innocent of 🤬 . He's lucky as 🤬 he ain't locked up right now.

    For the most part it's not about defending Hardy, nobody except for one person in this thread has flat out defended him. Speaking for myself I'm calling out the double standards and 🤬 feux outrage by the media. It really isn't about Hardy, it's the fact that a week ago the very same media that defended a 🤬 cop in South Carolina for slamming a black child, is now turning around and demonizing Hardy. And you honestly don't see anything wrong with that? That is the crux of my point. And I'm not jumping in the 🤬 shaming committee, because when some deranged cop is beating our women those in the media especially the white women are defending the cop, and the white feminists are silent.

    I get the point...what I'm saying is using Hardys situation to make that point ain't smart. This ain't the one to hitch your wagon to to fight for the cause of positive media coverage. They been going at Hardy since the Cowboys signed him. Literally every week since he's been active he's said or done something else to garner controversy. The media is coming at him like this because his own actions allow them to. Ain't like he just out there playin ball and chilling. He fighting with coaches, talking 🤬 about other player's wives and generally can't keep his damn name out the press due to his own problems. Some 🤬 really is clear as day and he's wrong as 🤬 and lucky he ain't locked up.

    Its the perfect situation. This year alone you got white cops slamming pregnant black women on the road, you got cops slamming black women on the side of the highway, cops slamming black children in classrooms, cops dragging girls at pool parties, and every time the cop was given passes by the same media that is now demonizing Hardy, and they act like what Hardy did was worse. I'm sorry but a lot of this demonization of Hardy is race based, that's another part of the issue.

    Greg Hardy was always a weirdo and he's being himself the problem is that whites hate the fact that he's not kissing their 🤬 , while giving absolutely no 🤬 .
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Why are they bringing up old 🤬 ?

    Should he beat women? No

    Should he be punished for it? He was


    It's over....I don't get it

    This 🤬 got a paid year off work and made 13 mill...that's a hell of a punishment lol....that's why people are mad.

    S2J is actually right for once. Hardy was playing and even when people 1st questioned why the Panthers or the league hadn't suspended him the team flat out said they weren't going to. It wasn't until after Adrian Peterson got put on the same paid but suspended list that people really went hard and the league and Panthers caved and finally sat Hardy out.

    That's the same punishment police get. They're being consistent
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    This would be some 🤬 .. if this reporting was done then or close to then.. Its 🤬 right now.. They stay tryin to make blacks the face of criminality.

    C/S. Same as the Ray Rice situation. They reported about it, showed clips and pictures of the incident in February. No outrage until September when tmz dropped that video smh.

    People are so full of 🤬 it's unbelievable at times.

    Uhh that 🤬 was a huge story when it first happened. It got worse when the longer video came out combined with Goodell giving out a 2 game punishment.

    As for the Greg Hardy 🤬 it's clear as day the only reason he ain't jail is because he paid ol girl off. Hardy really ain't the one y'all wanna ride for on some he's being rail roaded type 🤬 because he damn sure ain't innocent of 🤬 . He's lucky as 🤬 he ain't locked up right now.

    For the most part it's not about defending Hardy, nobody except for one person in this thread has flat out defended him. Speaking for myself I'm calling out the double standards and 🤬 feux outrage by the media. It really isn't about Hardy, it's the fact that a week ago the very same media that defended a 🤬 cop in South Carolina for slamming a black child, is now turning around and demonizing Hardy. And you honestly don't see anything wrong with that? That is the crux of my point. And I'm not jumping in the 🤬 shaming committee, because when some deranged cop is beating our women those in the media especially the white women are defending the cop, and the white feminists are silent.

    I get the point...what I'm saying is using Hardys situation to make that point ain't smart. This ain't the one to hitch your wagon to to fight for the cause of positive media coverage. They been going at Hardy since the Cowboys signed him. Literally every week since he's been active he's said or done something else to garner controversy. The media is coming at him like this because his own actions allow them to. Ain't like he just out there playin ball and chilling. He fighting with coaches, talking 🤬 about other player's wives and generally can't keep his damn name out the press due to his own problems. Some 🤬 really is clear as day and he's wrong as 🤬 and lucky he ain't locked up.

    Its the perfect situation. This year alone you got white cops slamming pregnant black women on the road, you got cops slamming black women on the side of the highway, cops slamming black children in classrooms, cops dragging girls at pool parties, and every time the cop was given passes by the same media that is now demonizing Hardy, and they act like what Hardy did was worse. I'm sorry but a lot of this demonization of Hardy is race based, that's another part of the issue.

    Greg Hardy was always a weirdo and he's being himself the problem is that whites hate the fact that he's not kissing their 🤬 , while giving absolutely no 🤬 .

    You know what's funny about those situations you named...all the officers were fired yet Hardy's case got dismissed and he banked millions while being suspended and is set to make millions more. Stop trying to paint him as some victim of the media. He ain't the victim of 🤬 . It ain't about who was worse how about ALL that 🤬 is wrong and defending any of them for any reason makes you look like an 🤬 .

    Sometimes not giving a 🤬 ain't the best way to go
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    This would be some 🤬 .. if this reporting was done then or close to then.. Its 🤬 right now.. They stay tryin to make blacks the face of criminality.

    C/S. Same as the Ray Rice situation. They reported about it, showed clips and pictures of the incident in February. No outrage until September when tmz dropped that video smh.

    People are so full of 🤬 it's unbelievable at times.

    Uhh that 🤬 was a huge story when it first happened. It got worse when the longer video came out combined with Goodell giving out a 2 game punishment.

    As for the Greg Hardy 🤬 it's clear as day the only reason he ain't jail is because he paid ol girl off. Hardy really ain't the one y'all wanna ride for on some he's being rail roaded type 🤬 because he damn sure ain't innocent of 🤬 . He's lucky as 🤬 he ain't locked up right now.

    For the most part it's not about defending Hardy, nobody except for one person in this thread has flat out defended him. Speaking for myself I'm calling out the double standards and 🤬 feux outrage by the media. It really isn't about Hardy, it's the fact that a week ago the very same media that defended a 🤬 cop in South Carolina for slamming a black child, is now turning around and demonizing Hardy. And you honestly don't see anything wrong with that? That is the crux of my point. And I'm not jumping in the 🤬 shaming committee, because when some deranged cop is beating our women those in the media especially the white women are defending the cop, and the white feminists are silent.

    I get the point...what I'm saying is using Hardys situation to make that point ain't smart. This ain't the one to hitch your wagon to to fight for the cause of positive media coverage. They been going at Hardy since the Cowboys signed him. Literally every week since he's been active he's said or done something else to garner controversy. The media is coming at him like this because his own actions allow them to. Ain't like he just out there playin ball and chilling. He fighting with coaches, talking 🤬 about other player's wives and generally can't keep his damn name out the press due to his own problems. Some 🤬 really is clear as day and he's wrong as 🤬 and lucky he ain't locked up.

    Its the perfect situation. This year alone you got white cops slamming pregnant black women on the road, you got cops slamming black women on the side of the highway, cops slamming black children in classrooms, cops dragging girls at pool parties, and every time the cop was given passes by the same media that is now demonizing Hardy, and they act like what Hardy did was worse. I'm sorry but a lot of this demonization of Hardy is race based, that's another part of the issue.

    Greg Hardy was always a weirdo and he's being himself the problem is that whites hate the fact that he's not kissing their 🤬 , while giving absolutely no 🤬 .

    You know what's funny about those situations you named...all the officers were fired yet Hardy's case got dismissed and he banked millions while being suspended and is set to make millions more. Stop trying to paint him as some victim of the media. He ain't the victim of 🤬 . It ain't about who was worse how about ALL that 🤬 is wrong and defending any of them for any reason makes you look like an 🤬 .

    Sometimes not giving a 🤬 ain't the best way to go

    And the cops were suspended with pay too just like Hardy.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    This would be some 🤬 .. if this reporting was done then or close to then.. Its 🤬 right now.. They stay tryin to make blacks the face of criminality.

    C/S. Same as the Ray Rice situation. They reported about it, showed clips and pictures of the incident in February. No outrage until September when tmz dropped that video smh.

    People are so full of 🤬 it's unbelievable at times.

    Uhh that 🤬 was a huge story when it first happened. It got worse when the longer video came out combined with Goodell giving out a 2 game punishment.

    As for the Greg Hardy 🤬 it's clear as day the only reason he ain't jail is because he paid ol girl off. Hardy really ain't the one y'all wanna ride for on some he's being rail roaded type 🤬 because he damn sure ain't innocent of 🤬 . He's lucky as 🤬 he ain't locked up right now.

    For the most part it's not about defending Hardy, nobody except for one person in this thread has flat out defended him. Speaking for myself I'm calling out the double standards and 🤬 feux outrage by the media. It really isn't about Hardy, it's the fact that a week ago the very same media that defended a 🤬 cop in South Carolina for slamming a black child, is now turning around and demonizing Hardy. And you honestly don't see anything wrong with that? That is the crux of my point. And I'm not jumping in the 🤬 shaming committee, because when some deranged cop is beating our women those in the media especially the white women are defending the cop, and the white feminists are silent.

    I get the point...what I'm saying is using Hardys situation to make that point ain't smart. This ain't the one to hitch your wagon to to fight for the cause of positive media coverage. They been going at Hardy since the Cowboys signed him. Literally every week since he's been active he's said or done something else to garner controversy. The media is coming at him like this because his own actions allow them to. Ain't like he just out there playin ball and chilling. He fighting with coaches, talking 🤬 about other player's wives and generally can't keep his damn name out the press due to his own problems. Some 🤬 really is clear as day and he's wrong as 🤬 and lucky he ain't locked up.

    Its the perfect situation. This year alone you got white cops slamming pregnant black women on the road, you got cops slamming black women on the side of the highway, cops slamming black children in classrooms, cops dragging girls at pool parties, and every time the cop was given passes by the same media that is now demonizing Hardy, and they act like what Hardy did was worse. I'm sorry but a lot of this demonization of Hardy is race based, that's another part of the issue.

    Greg Hardy was always a weirdo and he's being himself the problem is that whites hate the fact that he's not kissing their 🤬 , while giving absolutely no 🤬 .

    ^^^ Truth still 🤬 Greg Hardy though
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    This would be some 🤬 .. if this reporting was done then or close to then.. Its 🤬 right now.. They stay tryin to make blacks the face of criminality.

    C/S. Same as the Ray Rice situation. They reported about it, showed clips and pictures of the incident in February. No outrage until September when tmz dropped that video smh.

    People are so full of 🤬 it's unbelievable at times.

    Uhh that 🤬 was a huge story when it first happened. It got worse when the longer video came out combined with Goodell giving out a 2 game punishment.

    As for the Greg Hardy 🤬 it's clear as day the only reason he ain't jail is because he paid ol girl off. Hardy really ain't the one y'all wanna ride for on some he's being rail roaded type 🤬 because he damn sure ain't innocent of 🤬 . He's lucky as 🤬 he ain't locked up right now.

    True. I'm just saying all those PSAs weren't airing until that video dropped and the majority of people speaking out against it really didn't/don't give a 🤬 about Janay Rice.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Meanwhile manziel chilling

    Oh for 🤬 sake please dont tell me yall bout to do this

    For 1 Manziel aint get caught like this and is still gettin scrutinized, 2, Hardy been 'chillin' too! That 🤬 made 13 M's last year didnt play a down 🤬 is you talkin bout

    Here comes sassy2J

    Manziel recieved zero to no responsibility, scrutiny or punishment from his incident.

    If that was Odell people would have been screaming for suspension and further investigation.... Please 🤬

    1st bold, Corny

    2nd bold, U just wrong bruh. Gotta wear it

    The fact that we even know he 'had a few drinks' during the day, and he's supposed to be sober, shows they coverin this dude like no other. What rock are u under. U might not watch football tho

    Also the irony in that they JUST played last night and 'can you trust him as a starter, he's involved in ANOTHER situation,'
    was covered ad nauseam last night.

    If you're angle is 'Johnny Manziel is escaping media scrutiny' lol you're delusional. You just wrong man. Its cool, but dont keep diggin

    This 🤬 isn't the leading story on ESPN nor is it talked about everyday

    Manziel or his sponsors won't face pressure from women's groups not will the browns

    Its already a non subject

    It It was BREAKING NEWS. Literally. Mind you Manziel was not arrested, Hardy was.

    Which is the problem... The cop let him go

    And I never claimed it didn't make the news...it wasntva mega story talked about for days
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If if had a fifth or however that 🤬 you old 🤬 say go

    He didn't skin a black girl, he allegedly beat a young white Scarlett

    Save your remorse for a 🤬 who deserves it and outrage for a 🤬 who need to be touched(preferably a white 🤬 )

    It is black/white and I'm tired you old 🤬 ass on the fence Symone ass 🤬

    Stand with your people or shut the 🤬 up...this ain't worth speaking out against your own
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackers play the game raw. Hardy did what most rich white folk due use the system. The 🤬 took the money . The pics were court sealed but magically right when Jerry Jones said he was gonna give hardy a contract extension the pics leak to the media. People are got damn sheep. They trying to crucify him and double punish him for this. 🤬 that . Same way folk ride for Cosby saying the women settled with money out of court. She put a price on her ass whooping she'll be alright
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this over a white waitress
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not condoning domestic violence but it is funny how cacs are sayin throw that thug out the league, but prolly were in defense of the cop slammin that girl. i would make a controversial fb post on it but domestic violence prolly aint the best case to use to make that point lol

    also michelle beadle should get suplexed.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    1CK1S wrote: »

    Greg Hardy and Nicole Holder met in 2012; Hardy, then a second-year player for the Carolina Panthers, was seeing her roommate. The two started dating in September 2013, while Hardy was on his way to his first Pro Bowl, Holder said she moved in that November, which Hardy denied. Either way, she had the keys to his home, an apartment in the Ivey’s, a renovated mixed-use building just two and a half blocks away from Suite Charlotte, where Holder tended bar.

    Lol. I guess this is why some women never bring their guy around some of their friends. That girl was waiting in the shadows the minute her roommate brought hardy to the place.

    Now you got a man with anger issues, and a shady woman looking for the next best thing dating each other. This was going downhill from the beginning. Lol.


  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    R.D. wrote: »
    If if had a fifth or however that 🤬 you old 🤬 say go

    He didn't skin a black girl, he allegedly beat a young white Scarlett

    Save your remorse for a 🤬 who deserves it and outrage for a 🤬 who need to be touched(preferably a white 🤬 )

    It is black/white and I'm tired you old 🤬 ass on the fence Symone ass 🤬

    Stand with your people or shut the 🤬 up...this ain't worth speaking out against your own

    Stand with Greg Hardy over him getting off light for beating up a woman because he's black....makes 0 🤬 sense
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    meanwhile the same cacs who hate hardy and ray rice are happy as hell that ben rapelisberger and johnny football will be playing this sunday
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Meanwhile manziel chilling

    Oh for 🤬 sake please dont tell me yall bout to do this

    For 1 Manziel aint get caught like this and is still gettin scrutinized, 2, Hardy been 'chillin' too! That 🤬 made 13 M's last year didnt play a down 🤬 is you talkin bout

    Here comes sassy2J

    Manziel recieved zero to no responsibility, scrutiny or punishment from his incident.

    If that was Odell people would have been screaming for suspension and further investigation.... Please 🤬

    1st bold, Corny

    2nd bold, U just wrong bruh. Gotta wear it

    The fact that we even know he 'had a few drinks' during the day, and he's supposed to be sober, shows they coverin this dude like no other. What rock are u under. U might not watch football tho

    Also the irony in that they JUST played last night and 'can you trust him as a starter, he's involved in ANOTHER situation,'
    was covered ad nauseam last night.

    If you're angle is 'Johnny Manziel is escaping media scrutiny' lol you're delusional. You just wrong man. Its cool, but dont keep diggin

    This 🤬 isn't the leading story on ESPN nor is it talked about everyday

    Manziel or his sponsors won't face pressure from women's groups not will the browns

    Its already a non subject

    It It was BREAKING NEWS. Literally. Mind you Manziel was not arrested, Hardy was.

    Which is the problem... The cop let him go

    And I never claimed it didn't make the news...it wasntva mega story talked about for days

    Sigh. Not arrested, u mean like Jameis Winston? Plenty of cases of similar offenses bein let go, just stop

    You said its a non issue already---i
    post the espn article

    You say 'if it was a BLACK man!
    there would be furher investigation'- --Manziel is currently under investigation by the NFL and is scheduled to meet with Goodell

    You say, i quote: "you wont see any women's groups callng for him to be suspended "

    Meanwhile

    EuVnveL.jpg

    You're being destroyed right now. ENOUGH. Go get some rest champ

  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude shoulda been out the whole season. But they already made their ruling on it and that should be that. Let that man play...because that's a REAL slippery slope.

    As far as the man himself and the pics, I have no problem with them being released at all and no problem with him being publicly shamed. He's a 🤬 🤬 .
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Meanwhile manziel chilling

    Oh for 🤬 sake please dont tell me yall bout to do this

    For 1 Manziel aint get caught like this and is still gettin scrutinized, 2, Hardy been 'chillin' too! That 🤬 made 13 M's last year didnt play a down 🤬 is you talkin bout

    Here comes sassy2J

    Manziel recieved zero to no responsibility, scrutiny or punishment from his incident.

    If that was Odell people would have been screaming for suspension and further investigation.... Please 🤬

    1st bold, Corny

    2nd bold, U just wrong bruh. Gotta wear it

    The fact that we even know he 'had a few drinks' during the day, and he's supposed to be sober, shows they coverin this dude like no other. What rock are u under. U might not watch football tho

    Also the irony in that they JUST played last night and 'can you trust him as a starter, he's involved in ANOTHER situation,'
    was covered ad nauseam last night.

    If you're angle is 'Johnny Manziel is escaping media scrutiny' lol you're delusional. You just wrong man. Its cool, but dont keep diggin

    This 🤬 isn't the leading story on ESPN nor is it talked about everyday

    Manziel or his sponsors won't face pressure from women's groups not will the browns

    Its already a non subject

    It It was BREAKING NEWS. Literally. Mind you Manziel was not arrested, Hardy was.

    Which is the problem... The cop let him go

    And I never claimed it didn't make the news...it wasntva mega story talked about for days

    Sigh. Not arrested, u mean like Jameis Winston? Plenty of cases of similar offenses bein let go, just stop

    You said its a non issue already---i
    post the espn article

    You say 'if it was a BLACK man!
    there would be furher investigation'- --Manziel is currently under investigation by the NFL and is scheduled to meet with Goodell

    You say, i quote: "you wont see any women's groups callng for him to be suspended "

    Meanwhile

    EuVnveL.jpg

    You're being destroyed right now. ENOUGH. Go get some rest champ
    Winston got accused of 🤬 with zero evidence... Manziel got pulled over while putting hands in his gf and she said he was 🤬

    One women's right group ( ultraviolet) is calling for manziels head not dozens like rice or Petersen
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    I gotta give it to S2J. Dude doesn't have the herd mentality that most of you have.

  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    If if had a fifth or however that 🤬 you old 🤬 say go

    He didn't skin a black girl, he allegedly beat a young white Scarlett

    Save your remorse for a 🤬 who deserves it and outrage for a 🤬 who need to be touched(preferably a white 🤬 )

    It is black/white and I'm tired you old 🤬 ass on the fence Symone ass 🤬

    Stand with your people or shut the 🤬 up...this ain't worth speaking out against your own

    Stand with Greg Hardy over him getting off light for beating up a woman because he's black....makes 0 🤬 sense

    Seriously yall killing me...How'd she get beat up? That's beat up to you? What pictures you got that I ain't seeing. That's a 6'4 270 pound man and you think that's him beating her up. He got emotional, blacked out, and roughed her ass up

    Was he wrong? Yes! But the 🤬 settled, she's fine with where everything is now...who the 🤬 are yall to be mad on her behalf? And tell me the other incidents that got yall and the media attacking his character...surely he's not being crucified for one incident, right ?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnny did not get the same attention as hardy y'all can stop that 🤬 dude was doin 90 on the eway jumping lanes and the 🤬 said she feared for her safety and Johnny was never disciplined now imagine them other 🤬 not being disciplined and what the response would have been
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Hardy and 🤬 Rice. 🤬 Rapelusberger and Manziel to. 🤬 you if cant be consistent
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt she take a payoff?

    🤬 her,,,i hope her next dude dogs her
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the crazy people taking up for him too are exposing themselves
    I mean he got convicted and only got off because he payed her off so she wouldn't appear at his appeal hearing.
    As far as I'm concerned he still hasn't been punished not even close to what ray rice got and he didn't beat janay this bad.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she wanted "Justice" her ass should have showed up to court .....if it's true that she took a settlement bribe to not appear than that should show you about what kind of individual we are dealing with and she was complicit in aiding a potential woman beater to stay on the streets ....what kind of muthafucka has an injustice done to them but then says "ohhhh but for the right price I'll keep it on the low doh!!!" Sound like a classic hustler to me ..



    Besides if you read the particulars of the case not just her side it's really some he say she say 🤬 ...there's more pictures showing injuries to Hardy's face and arms which would coincide with his story that she was on Coke wildin out and they had to restrain her.....now ....could that be a convenient cover for his abuse? Absolutely ...however we won't be able to truly allow all of the evidence to be scrutinized since she "vanished" (which she really didn't.. But let the prosecutor tell you that) and the state decided to drop the case instead of proceeding even tho they had this physical evidence another witness testimony and Holders original testimony at the bench trial that they could have used .... But hey as of now it is what it is


  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta give it to S2J. Dude doesn't have the herd mentality that most of you have.

    Shut yo munkey ass up
Sign In or Register to comment.