What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To anybody watching MNF tonight, I'd just like to apologize beforehand for the play of the Texans. Apparently we're still learning how to play NFL level football.
    804 RVAMembers Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Redskins aren't making the playoffs. No division title or wildcard. They still have the Panthers, Bears, Bills, and Eagles. Redskins success is a direct result of inferior competition. Sorry 'Skins fans
    Don't sleep on the Bears for that wild card.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    bigev240 wrote: »
    Well, we are not going to see Cruz this season.

dmbfndd.gif
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    44Since88 wrote: »
    To anybody watching MNF tonight, I'd just like to apologize beforehand for the play of the Texans. Apparently we're still learning how to play NFL level football.

I got money riding on tonight's game where did all this come from?
  • MeTaL
    edited November 2015
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    804 wrote: »
    The Redskins aren't making the playoffs. No division title or wildcard. They still have the Panthers, Bears, Bills, and Eagles. Redskins success is a direct result of inferior competition. Sorry 'Skins fans

Exactly. They haven't been playing good at all

Because when they actually play good teams they look bad.
    The Packers have some tough games down the stretch against some quality offenses. If they don't find a way to stop the bleeding, they could be at home come playoff time.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope you can live with taking a loss. This team has been down by 40 points on 2 separate occasions this season. We have no running game to speak of. The defense is average at best. It's gonna be a long night.

You bet on the spread?
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody seen JD?
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Quoted so I'm able to find it easier down the road.

@Saints you're welcome for the firing of Rob Ryan
  • its....JOHN B

I hope you can live with taking a loss. This team has been down by 40 points on 2 separate occasions this season. We have no running game to speak of. The defense is average at best. It's gonna be a long night.

You bet on the spread?

Ehh, that's what the Cinci backers are thinking, similar to what the Pats and Packers backers were thinking yesterday, I'm on the other side on this one
    Stew wrote: »

Quoted so I'm able to find it easier down the road.

@Saints you're welcome for the firing of Rob Ryan

Keep the faith....I guess
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres only one person left that has a chance to give brady his only lost of the season.......

and that man will succeed, he goes by the name

ryan the blonde bombshell fitz the blitz patrick, he will lead us.........

He will put the final nail in the giants coffin to prevent them from winning there division

right after he demolishes the miami dolphins this upcoming week

and than he shall get his revenge on brady and the patriots for what they did to him
    earlier this season.......

jets vs eagles superbowl 50
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victor Cruz is out for the season due to surgery on his calf
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphas wrote: »
    Lmao drew stanton waving dude home wilding on sidelines and carson giving the fans the dx suck it

stantondance.0.0.gif

I can dig it

Dude having fun
  • MeTaL
    edited November 2015
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

🤬 is sad.. 🤬 work so hard in the offseason to get right from the knee injury.. only to get KO by a lingering calf injury.. We may never see cruz and OBJ on the field together.. I don't know where we go with cruz from here..

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    RIP Peyton's career
  • its....JOHN B
    MeTaL wrote: »
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

🤬 is sad.. 🤬 work so hard in the offseason to get right from the knee injury.. only to get KO by a lingering calf injury.. We may never see cruz and OBJ on the field together.. I don't know where we go with cruz from here..

As long as they stay healthy I think they are good with what they got, I like how Harris looks
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭