What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still want to see Golden State against San Antonio and a healthy OKC, Kevin Durant was giving the Warriors that work before he got hurt

Spurs(logic) and Clippers(who I want to see+ they have the talent) were my picks.Spurs have the coaching,execution,defense and scoring to beat the warriors in a series.You can throw leonard and green at curry all game

Warriors defense is slept on they yoke squads up when necessary.I don't think they could sustain that type of defense vs the spurs for 7 games.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still want to see golden State against San Antonio and a healthy OKC, Kevin Durant was giving the Warriors that work before he got hurt

That 2 man ball with westbrook and durant is starting to take its toll, not on westbrook
    as of yet, but on durant it has..........

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still want to see Golden State against San Antonio and a healthy OKC, Kevin Durant was giving the Warriors that work before he got hurt

🤬 crazy KD had next and now Curry got his shine
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    ericb4prez wrote: »

Only way durant can get his shine back, is if he leave okc and take extremely less
    money and go to an already establish contender, and i dont mean the wizards.....

if okc was to magically come out the west this year, they would get slumped by the
    cavs in the finals, and i dont know how durant would feel losing to lebron twice......

if it was possible durant need to go the lebron route and 🤬 the nba up
    and create a major powerhouse.....

Find away to get on 1 of these teams

Clippers, spurs,grizzlies,warriors,

bulls, knicks , hawks, bucks

maybe miami, or detroit a big maybe
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

You gonna have to wait for that Spurs match up, they don't play them till January
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

Only way durant can get his shine back, is if he leave okc and take extremely less
    money and go to an already establish contender, and i dont mean the wizards.....

if okc was to magically come out the west this year, they would get slumped by the
    cavs in the finals, and i dont know how durant would feel losing to lebron twice......

lol yeah, the Grizzlies, Knicks, Hawks and Bucks. shut the 🤬 up...
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

Well we knew that already when he turned his 🤬 two games ago. I knew he would miss bout a week
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

lol yeah, the Grizzlies, Knicks, Hawks and Bucks. shut the 🤬 up...

Durant in Atlanta makes the Hawks a contender. That's 3 allstars & 1 Superstar on 1 team
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

The way they said the other day that Rose would just sit of the Suns game, and was probable to come back tonight. Brooks might not play either. E'twaun and Kirk at PG. I still give the Bulls a shot at winning tonight.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do want to see Jimmy guard Curry and have Hinrich and Moore on Thompson
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twizza 77 wrote: »

The way they said the other day that Rose would just sit of the Suns game, and was probable to come back tonight. Brooks might not play either. E'twaun and Kirk at PG. I still give the Bulls a shot at winning tonight.

Brooks is out tonight

Last time Bulls beat them Butler, Dunleavy, & Doug McDermott did not play.

Rose had 30 and hit game winner in OT

• Beta
    edited November 2015
    I can't see no current player coming close to duplicating this ABSURD stat line
    FB_IMG_1448052111548.jpg?noCache=1448052368

Whiteside lol

Drummond too but idk if he can block like THAT
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To whoever no signed my comment what don't you agree with, that KD had next or Curry got his shine
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

All he gotta do is play.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KD is right there

Curry got everyones shine not name Russ
  • RAPH
    RAPH Keeping it 100 Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Ep. 05/15-16] Inside The NBA (on TNT) Full Episode –Movie Creed Cast, Stallone & Michael B. Jordan
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    austin rivers is avg. 26 minutes a game and avg 1.1 assist a game
  • Beta
    edited November 2015
    detcatinva wrote: »

He ain't there to pass dog..

Team has one PG and one PG only(which is 🤬 stupid)
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »

He ain't there to pass dog..

Team has one PG and one PG only(which is 🤬 stupid)

Why my 🤬 Pablo Prigioni can't get a run?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than Butler, I wanna see Bledsoe guarding Curry, he'd make him work on both ends
This discussion has been closed.