What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

MGTOW- Men going their own Way

1235789

Comments

  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed black female managers use fear to get what they want. Just my opinion.
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    Whats funny is....she is the exact type of woman them MGTOW 🤬 are talking about.

    She admitted to having her job and house in the suburbs wit all her European degrees and all her blah blah blah so she really dont need a man....so why are u researching info on the MGTOW philosophy????

    And I dont picture darkskin men even missing messing wit a brawd like her....darkskin 🤬 is smashing women all over the globe....🤬 aint into Alpha women.

    Dark skin men don't have sexual preferences, you all will 🤬 anything, no matter how it looks. When will you learn that just because someone desires you don't mean they respect you? You are right dark skin black men are "smashing" women all over the globe. While in the process black male interracial relationships have the highest divorce rate out of all relationship structures, and have the highest "break-up" statistic rate for non-married couples; matter of fact black men who date non-black women exclusively date more women than black men who date black women exclusively due to the fact their interracial relationships don't last long, which is all supported by the Pew Research Center. Not only that biracial children born to black fathers hold the highest percentage of out of wedlock births, and the highest percentage of welfare recipients, as confirmed in Colloway's study. Higher than that of children born to black mothers!!!!

    See the difference between black men from the non-western world (Africa), and black men from the western world like yourself who the white man dominated for 500 years is that non-western black men attach degrees and their financial success to their ego, while black men like yourself attach your 🤬 to your ego, all because you have no power. So men like yourself continue on the tradition of being a plantation stud, as you believe that 🤬 all types of women will give you some power. You are niggerstock. The true stereotype of a black male. You are nothing but a plantation created black male.

    Your 🤬 has allowed you to believe you have power, but what you fail to realize is that non-black women have more power over black men, the black race entirely. Having sex with them is like an inmate having sex with a warden in jail. You are niggerstock.

    And whats sad about the entire situation is that you are so quick to join a movement in brotherhood with white men, but when will white men join the movement with you all in black lives matter? Because according to their patriarchy system, you are not even a man. You begging another man for your rights. But continue on, I digress.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. This is trolling.

    I'm pretty sure a white guy in Iowa in behind someone's alias right now.
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    She sitting there trolling in here thong she only washed twice since college

    That type of woman is a lost cause bro. She knows whitey will hire a black woman before a black man. Then will say she doesn't want someone that she makes more money than. Like money is supposed define who you are. That's her problem. Money is her deciding factor to what a man brings to a marriage.

    Why should I engage myself with someone who makes less than I do, due to their lack of ambition? Black men seek short-term gratification. They don't know how to plant seeds for long-term success. Marriage is a business.
    And stop posting psuedoscience. Science is constantly changing....They though the oldest pyramids were in Egypt until they discovered ones older in Bosnia. You posting one scientist opinions won't change mine. Change is the only constant

    Psuedoscience? It's obvious you suffer from an intellectual deficit. Anyone, who has ever taken an anatomy course, knows what I'm saying is the truth. Even men's health confirms what I'm saying, and they are as menist as they come.

    http://www.menshealth.com/health/3-signs-you-started-girl

    It don't matter if it changes your mind or not, just like you all rambling about how you all are not delta males, won't change my mind. :)
    This ain't got nothin to do with oppressing women. Nothing to do with nerds or alpha males. It's about men. Most mgtows are former manginas. Shaming language doesn't work, neither does disinformation. Neither can you say it's racially motivated because all races have the two genders. Black women are just a special topic.

    I still date and I'm happy. I don't avoid women. I'm more swift on my toes now. I understand true female nature and I think most young men should tune in.

    I don't need to shame, anyone. I'm stating my opinion, don't like it? Thats your problem, not mine. If you understood the true nature of women you wouldn't need to join a philosophy created by delta males because they couldn't get 🤬 . Boy bye!

    Real question: what does a woman offer other than sex that a man can't do/get on his own. Sex is psychological, but it's a want not a need. Biologica and psychological. Men don't want to be your friends, just lovers. Harsh truth.

    False, sex is considered a psychological need (intake) by many personality theorist. Didn't I just say that all a man can give me is money and 🤬 ? You all offer nothing else. Now thats the harsh truth.


    See how easy it is to separate a man from his money? Men love ypu for you, you love his wallet. Men generally don't care how educated you are. I see a lot of black women using thier degree to define thier desirability. And mgtow points out a specific type of female deception. This doesnt make it right or wrong good or bad, just human nature.


    Oh, please you negros imitate the white mans patriarchy system of treating women like accessories. And then judge black women's femininity and beauty on a scale of whiteness. If you wanna uphold the white man system, black men will be judge based on his proximity within the white mans financial system. Yet, black men uphold who they have 🤬 as their desirability, instead of the success they have accomplished in their life. 🤬 is like water to most of you all, and this is a FACT! Nothing but male deception, but I see right through your weakness.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    Whats funny is....she is the exact type of woman them MGTOW 🤬 are talking about.

    She admitted to having her job and house in the suburbs wit all her European degrees and all her blah blah blah so she really dont need a man....so why are u researching info on the MGTOW philosophy????

    And I dont picture darkskin men even missing messing wit a brawd like her....darkskin 🤬 is smashing women all over the globe....🤬 aint into Alpha women.

    Dark skin men don't have sexual preferences, you all will 🤬 anything, no matter how it looks. When will you learn that just because someone desires you don't mean they respect you? You are right dark skin black men are "smashing" women all over the globe. While in the process black male interracial relationships have the highest divorce rate out of all relationship structures, and have the highest "break-up" statistic rate for non-married couples; matter of fact black men who date non-black women exclusively date more women than black men who date black women exclusively due to the fact their interracial relationships don't last long, which is all supported by the Pew Research Center. Not only that biracial children born to black fathers hold the highest percentage of out of wedlock births, and the highest percentage of welfare recipients, as confirmed in Colloway's study. Higher than that of children born to black mothers!!!!

    See the difference between black men from the non-western world (Africa), and black men from the western world like yourself who the white man dominated for 500 years is that non-western black men attach degrees and their financial success to their ego, while black men like yourself attach your 🤬 to your ego, all because you have no power. So men like yourself continue on the tradition of being a plantation stud, as you believe that 🤬 all types of women will give you some power. You are niggerstock. The true stereotype of a black male. You are nothing but a plantation created black male.

    Your 🤬 has allowed you to believe you have power, but what you fail to realize is that non-black women have more power over black men, the black race entirely. Having sex with them is like an inmate having sex with a warden in jail. You are niggerstock.

    And whats sad about the entire situation is that you are so quick to join a movement in brotherhood with white men, but when will white men join the movement with you all in black lives matter? Because according to their patriarchy system, you are not even a man. You begging another man for your rights. But continue on, I digress.

    @Rasta. Being a man from the nonwestern world how do you feel about this
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a MGTOW and I still date. It's not about rejecting women but rejecting contractual agreements that limit a man's freedom. It's not 🤬 or female-hating at all.

    If I told you all the ills that your government as planned, you may quit voting. I can honestly say that I know women better than they know themselves. We know all her trigger warnings, eagerness, insecurity, and anxiousness associated with reckless behavior. I quit trying to solve her problems and focus on mine. but it's about more than women it's also about society and politics. it's also about the trend of faggotry going in and music and media.

    the women who get offended at this are scared shitless that the men who built this world will reject them. Men are realizing they can use their 🤬 without being a slave to it? And since man built everything, he should have the inherent confidence to go boldly into the world as a single man with no dependents. Well no matter how big Mgtow can get, there will still be normal human beings having sex and making babies.


    Theres a whole lot of science to this mgtow but a lot of yall are using disinformation and shamong tactics. Well shaming tactics don't work on us because we use way too much logic. And disinformation will hurt the cause.

    Bottom line if u have to put actual time and thought into caring less about women, you lost

    No amount of spin can change that

    This whole dating thing is just NOT that hard if you do it right
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    @ZuluQueen
    All human beings have a sexual preference and the ability to 🤬 who you please is ONE of the ways ALL MEN show their masculinity and power.

    and you do understand that over in africa traditionally african society had it's own versions or patriarchy. you are just making excuses for being a proud 🤬 which is another hallmark of white feminism.
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    zzombie wrote: »
    @ZuluQueen
    All human beings have a sexual preference and the ability to 🤬 who you please is ONE of the ways ALL MEN show their masculinity and power.

    and you do understand that over in africa traditionally african society had it's own versions or patriarchy. you are just making excuses for being a proud 🤬 which is another hallmark of white feminism.

    Lie, sexual preferences are "constructs" which develop due to conditioning and observations in society. FOH with that all men nonsense, thats just another excuse for black men not to build, as you all attach your ego to your 🤬 . You don't even know how to plant seeds. This is why I keep my legs closed to any man who 🤬 non-black women, 🤬 are so undesirable.

    Black men know nothing about African patriarchy systems. All you all know about is white victorian patriarchy, which you all are trying to imitate, and impose on black woman. You all view how the white woman interacts with her man in their system, and want black women to interact with you all the same way. Yet, when a black woman don't submit to that white system the less of a woman she then becomes to black men.

    Also I don't need to make excuses, black men do the same 🤬 I'm doing, no one calls them a 🤬 . I will not be 🤬 shamed by black men who are trying to impose the white mans system on me. My 🤬 , my choice.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    @ZuluQueen
    All human beings have a sexual preference and the ability to 🤬 who you please is ONE of the ways ALL MEN show their masculinity and power.

    and you do understand that over in africa traditionally african society had it's own versions or patriarchy. you are just making excuses for being a proud 🤬 which is another hallmark of white feminism.

    Lie, sexual preferences are "constructs" which develop due to conditioning and observations in society. FOH with that all men nonsense, thats just another excuse for black men not to build, as you all attach your ego to your 🤬 . You don't even know how to plant seeds. This is why I keep my legs closed to any man who 🤬 non-black women, 🤬 are so undesirable.

    Black men know nothing about African patriarchy systems. All you all know about is white victorian patriarchy, which you all are trying to imitate, and impose on black woman. You all view how the white woman interacts with her man in their system, and want black women to interact with you all the same way. Yet, when a black woman don't submit to that white system the less of a woman she then becomes to black men.

    Also I don't need to make excuses, black men do the same 🤬 I'm doing, no one calls them a 🤬 . I will not be 🤬 shamed by black men who are trying to impose the white mans system on me. My 🤬 , my choice.

    sexual preference is not a construct some men like thick women, short women, fat women, skinny women etc etc etc You are not a male so you won't understand. All men have their ego somewhat attached to their 🤬 which is why asian men have an inferiority complex about their 🤬 size. Please do us a favor and keep your legs closed to all black men not just the dark ones. WE HAVE enough stds floating around in the community as it is. You can do what you want with your 🤬 but black men and all men will consider you a 🤬 for it and there is nothing you can do about it.

    black men do not what to exactly imitate white relationship models but we do want our women to submit and be more feminine but that is because all men want that from their women and all men are guilty of the offenses you accuse black men of
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    zzombie wrote: »
    sexual preference is not a construct some men like thick women, short women, fat women, skinny women etc etc etc You are not a male so you won't understand. All men have their ego somewhat attached to their 🤬 which is why asian men have an inferiority complex about their 🤬 size. Please do us a favor and keep your legs closed to all black men not just the dark ones. WE HAVE enough stds floating around in the community as it is. You can do what you want with your 🤬 but black men and all men will consider you a 🤬 for it and there is nothing you can do about it.

    black men do not what to exactly imitate white relationship models but we do want our women to submit and be more feminine but that is because all men want that from their women and all men are guilty of the offenses you accuse black men of

    Patriarchy allows men to 🤬 up as a way of life, it allows men to be dogs, it give you a "immaturity phase." A phase to dog women out, and then blame them when you grow up from all of the 🤬 up 🤬 you did to them. You have projected nothing but excuses, which is something of an art that many black men have mastered. Furthermore, I'm gonna get mine regardless, and black men are so easy to get 🤬 from that its ridiculous. All women are beautiful to you all, you all will stick your 🤬 in anything. No matter how it looks, no matter how its shaped, and thats a fact! Matter of fact, the lighter the skin the better for black men.

    Of course men like femininity; however, black men don't find black features to be feminine nor beautiful. Black men do not consider natural hair, wide noses, and thick lips as feminine nor attractive, because you all hate Africa! The only thing you like about Africa are the robust 🤬 that black women have.

    White, Latina and other non-black women are going to plastic surgeons to get a black woman body, and 🤬 are putting non black women on a pedestal for her black woman body. lol I swear the wickedness of the world.

    How do you think I found out about this forum? From the self hatred that was displayed on this forum from your comments about Lupita Nyongo which made its way back to a psychology forum I post on, where people were trying to figure out where you all self hate came from. I even seen your comments posted on reddit, and some white supremacy forums where white men were laughing and giggling away at your self hate. Trying to figure out why a forum full of black males have nothing but non-black women in their sigs, but they so proud to be black. Why a forum has a pic section full of non-black women, but y'all so proud to be black. But like I said before when it comes to blackness black men see themselves and their struggle. When we talk about "black" black men see themselves.

    This is why I can't join black men in their fight against white supremacy. You all are not ready to tackle the white supremacy within because you only view the white man as oppressive. You fail to note the role the white woman plays in white supremacy. Yet, when a black woman mention it you defend the outsiders. So as black women we are fighting our own fight.

    Look at the thread on here of the police officer who threw that black girl in the classroom across the room. Look how so many black males on here started asking questions of what did she do to make that white man act on her like that. But when it came to Trayvon, and Mike Brown when records say they were aggressive in the events leading to their deaths y'all excused it. Black power is for black men.

    334kmrq.gif

    Like I said before you all can join white men, and other non-black men in whatever brotherhood you all wanna establish. Its just I and many other black women know that at the end of the day you all view us (black women) the same, just as the white racist on the plantation.
    Aye I didn't even read none of this.....

    I don't talk to Alpha women....go holla at them light skin 🤬 ....

    ...Of course you didn't. It's not like you all are graduating high school and college. If someone ever wanted it hide anything from you all all they have to do is put it in a book.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    sexual preference is not a construct some men like thick women, short women, fat women, skinny women etc etc etc You are not a male so you won't understand. All men have their ego somewhat attached to their 🤬 which is why asian men have an inferiority complex about their 🤬 size. Please do us a favor and keep your legs closed to all black men not just the dark ones. WE HAVE enough stds floating around in the community as it is. You can do what you want with your 🤬 but black men and all men will consider you a 🤬 for it and there is nothing you can do about it.

    black men do not what to exactly imitate white relationship models but we do want our women to submit and be more feminine but that is because all men want that from their women and all men are guilty of the offenses you accuse black men of

    Patriarchy allows men to 🤬 up as a way of life, it allows men to be dogs, it give you a "immaturity phase." A phase to dog women out, and then blame them when you grow up from all of the 🤬 up 🤬 you did to them. You have projected nothing but excuses, which is something of an art that many black men have mastered. Furthermore, I'm gonna get mine regardless, and black men are so easy to get 🤬 from that its ridiculous. All women are beautiful to you all, you all will stick your 🤬 in anything. No matter how it looks, no matter how its shaped, and thats a fact! Matter of fact, the lighter the skin the better for black men.

    Of course men like femininity; however, black men don't find black features to be feminine nor beautiful. Black men do not consider natural hair, wide noses, and thick lips as feminine nor attractive, because you all hate Africa! The only thing you like about Africa are the robust 🤬 that black women have.

    White, Latina and other non-black women are going to plastic surgeons to get a black woman body, and 🤬 are putting non black women on a pedestal for her black woman body. lol I swear the wickedness of the world.

    How do you think I found out about this forum? From the self hatred that was displayed on this forum from your comments about Lupita Nyongo which made its way back to a psychology forum I post on, where people were trying to figure out where you all self hate came from. I even seen your comments posted on reddit, and some white supremacy forums where white men were laughing and giggling away at your self hate. Trying to figure out why a forum full of black males have nothing but non-black women in their sigs, but they so proud to be black. Why a forum has a pic section full of non-black women, but y'all so proud to be black. But like I said before when it comes to blackness black men see themselves and their struggle. When we talk about "black" black men see themselves.

    This is why I can't join black men in their fight against white supremacy. You all are not ready to tackle the white supremacy within because you only view the white man as oppressive. You fail to note the role the white woman plays in white supremacy. Yet, when a black woman mention it you defend the outsiders. So as black women we are fighting our own fight.

    Look at the thread on here of the police officer who threw that black girl in the classroom across the room. Look how so many black males on here started asking questions of what did she do to make that white man act on her like that. But when it came to Trayvon, and Mike Brown when records say they were aggressive in the events leading to their deaths y'all excused it. Black power is for black men.

    334kmrq.gif

    Like I said before you all can join white men, and other non-black men in whatever brotherhood you all wanna establish. Its just I and many other black women know that at the end of the day you all view us (black women) the same, just as the white racist on the plantation.
    Aye I didn't even read none of this.....

    I don't talk to Alpha women....go holla at them light skin 🤬 ....

    ...Of course you didn't. It's not like you all are graduating high school and college. If someone ever wanted it hide anything from you all all they have to do is put it in a book.

    The vast majority of men on earth will 🤬 any woman that makes herself willing to be 🤬 . As long as she's not totally repulsive any woman can usually 🤬 any kind of man. Men recognize this and that is why women who sleep around receive no respect from men and why you get dogged out for being 🤬 other women also don't have any respect for 🤬

    MANY black men have no problem with black women having natural hair. This hatred black women think black men have of natural hair is mostly just in your minds. As for the other stereotypical black 🤬 features we love them when they are on a pretty face and we especially don't have a problem with thick lips of that i am 100% sure.

    I have never said anything negative about lupita you are over generalizing. YES there are some 🤬 and house 🤬 on this forum they don't represent the majority of black men. This forum has a picture section and some posters do post pictures of non-black women because some black men do love to 🤬 non-black women. All men objectify women no matter their race so it should come as no surprise that the black men here objectify white women and any other woman when they have the correct breast or ass size. That fact alone does not mean all black men love white women or that we think black women are inferior because we are inferior. BUT LIKE I SAID there are 🤬 and house 🤬 here however all of us don't have white women in our sigs

    white men 🤬 over asian women does that means they consider themselves and white women inferior??? no

    I would never want to join a woman like you in anything because you are in essence a white supremacist, and i hope you never have children. mike brown and trayvon were killed as bad as it was that girl only got thrown around so obviously the level of outrage about it will be less.

  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Name is ZuluQueen. Emphasis on ZULU and QUEEN, and the combination of the two. Accomodated with a super afro avatar. She makes money and she is intellectual. Why are people arguing with this lady. She might as well be a man.

    I'm not dissing you. But the way you think, is exactly how a man should behave and think. Women are attracted to that. Get your money, build your wealth and assets, gain wisdom and knowledge, attract, and 🤬 . Pepper it with charisma, sense of humor and self awareness as well as social awareness, life becomes easy.

    The only difference, and this is crucial, between men and women, is that women can do and achieve all that men achieve... yet if she racks up partner counts in any way the successful men might. Guys will get turned off. It just doesn't have the same effect.

    Just the truth. Not much to argue here. Y'all dudes need to learn from ZuluQueen and become that. Women are doing the jobs men should be doing... then men go out there crying about 🤬 and hoes. Well, it's also because there aren't many men that are good enough to monopolize and dominate a fine 🤬 by himself anymore. Guys ARE NOT doing their job, so women are.

    I'm not getting on the feminist side, read carefully... this is just a dog eat dog, vicious cycle that men AND women bestow upon each other. Guys... stop being 🤬 , then you can find a good girl who are NOT 🤬 . Simple as that. You reap what you saw.

  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    ...Didn't I just say that all a man can give me is money and 🤬 ? You all offer nothing else...

    You've explained MGTOW perfectly, black woman. Now you can stop talking.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look y'all letting this 🤬 hijack a thread by trolling. The point of mgtow is that 🤬 don't give a 🤬 what a 🤬 think, not argue with a 🤬 about why he chooses to go his own way.
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Look y'all letting this 🤬 hijack a thread by trolling. The point of mgtow is that 🤬 don't give a 🤬 what a 🤬 think, not argue with a 🤬 about why he chooses to go his own way.

    357fuo4.jpg
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I don't blame MGTOWers, I think the philosophy is used as a way for men to assume less responsibility for the state of these women. It's like a cop out move.

  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Even though I don't blame MGTOWers, I think the philosophy is used as a way for men to assume less responsibility for the state of these women. It's like a cop out move.

    Have you been to any of their blogs? Have you seen what the vast majority of these men look like?

    The majority look like this:

    1299557414_ChildishGambino340x.jpg

    They drive cars like this:

    4dec_12_opt.jpg

    And are obsessed with Sonic, Pokemon, nintendo characters, and Japan:

    sign-up.png

    Their favorite music artist is Coonye:

    kanye_west_confederate_flag.png

    And they all vote:

    VoteRepublican.png


    How they supposed to get 🤬 with no swag?

  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I don't think it's spite, tho. You don't have to hate women in order to preach male independence. I love my queen, but I also understand the need to not depend on her, nor succumb to her trying to control me. That's why I respect her, cause she doesn't try.

    Some men haven't - nor ever will - understand that. They ARE used to the idea that if they never get married, and have children, they're looked at as a failure, and end up as "slaves" to the social spectrum. This is a total double standard, considering that women get encourages to live that "independent" life they're already preaching about.

    What are u talking about

    Since forever girls are expected and encouraged to grow up to become mothers, wives, care givers, etc

    You can look no further than the baby dolls and kitchen play sets that are marketed towards girls

    Women who are single and have no kids past a certain age are frowned upon ...assumed to be defective

    Men can be single and be childless well into their forties and fifties, no one thinks any less of them....they are just being men, waiting on the right girl, enjoying life, etc
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I don't think it's spite, tho. You don't have to hate women in order to preach male independence. I love my queen, but I also understand the need to not depend on her, nor succumb to her trying to control me. That's why I respect her, cause she doesn't try.

    Some men haven't - nor ever will - understand that. They ARE used to the idea that if they never get married, and have children, they're looked at as a failure, and end up as "slaves" to the social spectrum. This is a total double standard, considering that women get encourages to live that "independent" life they're already preaching about.

    What are u talking about

    Since forever girls are expected and encouraged to grow up to become mothers, wives, care givers, etc

    You can look no further than the baby dolls and kitchen play sets that are marketed towards girls

    Women who are single and have no kids past a certain age are frowned upon ...assumed to be defective

    Men can be single and be childless well into their forties and fifties, no one thinks any less of them....they are just being men, waiting on the right girl, enjoying life, etc

    This is false. Men who are lifelong bachelors are assumed to be creeps and losers because socially a woman validates a man.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I don't think it's spite, tho. You don't have to hate women in order to preach male independence. I love my queen, but I also understand the need to not depend on her, nor succumb to her trying to control me. That's why I respect her, cause she doesn't try.

    Some men haven't - nor ever will - understand that. They ARE used to the idea that if they never get married, and have children, they're looked at as a failure, and end up as "slaves" to the social spectrum. This is a total double standard, considering that women get encourages to live that "independent" life they're already preaching about.

    What are u talking about

    Since forever girls are expected and encouraged to grow up to become mothers, wives, care givers, etc

    You can look no further than the baby dolls and kitchen play sets that are marketed towards girls

    Women who are single and have no kids past a certain age are frowned upon ...assumed to be defective

    Men can be single and be childless well into their forties and fifties, no one thinks any less of them....they are just being men, waiting on the right girl, enjoying life, etc

    This is false. Men who are lifelong bachelors are assumed to be creeps and losers because socially a woman validates a man.

    Men can be well into their forties and fifties before they settle down, no one bats an eye

    Once a woman hits forty maybe even 35 and has no kids and no ring, she must be "crazy", in the closet or defective in some way

    However there's some truth in the statement we condition boys to believe they must be on the constant search for a woman to have sex with in order to prove their value as men
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Even though I don't blame MGTOWers, I think the philosophy is used as a way for men to assume less responsibility for the state of these women. It's like a cop out move.
    Have you been to any of their blogs? Have you seen what the vast majority of these men look like?

    The majority look like this:

    1299557414_ChildishGambino340x.jpg

    They drive cars like this:

    4dec_12_opt.jpg

    And are obsessed with Sonic, Pokemon, nintendo characters, and Japan:

    sign-up.png

    Their favorite music artist is Coonye:

    kanye_west_confederate_flag.png

    And they all vote:

    VoteRepublican.png

    How they supposed to get 🤬 with no swag?

    i wouldn't be surprised...but nah, i never seen any blogs..only few vids on youtube

    As far as 🤬 with no swag really that 🤬 is none of my concern...the 🤬 seem to only be an issue with the project-mentality, ghetto-minded black woman though, which they probably aint 🤬 with anyway. I know nerdy 🤬 with no swag who be smashing hoes too. 🤬 is the easiest thing in the world to get.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    ZuluQueen is a good troll
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Theres a few people you should listen to, like Sandman.

    But uh, whether or not you have lady luck, you'd still benefit from good mgtow content. It's not even all about women. They're just the main topic. I date all the time, and I love women.... But I still be lookin at bishes like
    tumblr_inline_mpfmodMI1O1qz4rgp.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    This sort of movement is interesting. Interesting in the fact that most of the men who take part in such appear to be non-alpha men, who are suffering from neurosis and 🤬 envy. The root of the movement appear to be more of a trajectory attack on western women. Yet, whats very interesting is that the men in the movement appear to want Eastern European women and Asian women. I have been on some of their forums and websites, and their ideal woman is a woman who will basically serve them, who they can basically dictate.

    Whats very interesting about this movement is that on these MGTOW centered websites their is a huge amount of racism thats projected towards black women; by black men, white, Asian, Arab, Indian, Hispanic men ect. Referring to black women as masculine, beast, 🤬 ect. Yet, the black men on these websites sit back and allow non-black men to call the women of their race subhumans.

    Yet, whats more interesting is that on these MGTOW centered sites is that once Black men project the desire to one to be with non-black women, the non-black men on such site spew hate at black men for wanting to date their women. So it appears that just like the feminist movement of not including black women, this movement really does not include black men. Black men are only included when they are being hateful to black women.

    Truthfully, these sort of movements are always hilarious because as someone who have traveled men always feel their women are inadequate, and that women from elsewhere are better. While men in America say American women are trash, men outside of America are obsessed with American women. Its really the concept of thinking "else where is better."

    I watched a MGTOW video of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian women basically complaining because he want white women, but he can't get one, so he basically joined this movement. This is generally the behavior of most of its members. Men who aren't getting as much sex as they would like, men who can't afford to do things to get a woman, men who were nerds in high school and still can't get 🤬 , men who want a woman to walk back into the 1800s.


    It's nothing more Alpha then a man who says I'm doing my own thing and I will 🤬 with u hoes on my terms...it makes perfect sense to target submissive women and leave Alpha women alone...

    But like another poster said the movement seems to be more about men focusing on themselves...who said women needed to be taken care of and provided for and all that other 🤬 that makes men slaves to women...then on top of that the system goes in the favor of the woman if some 🤬 pop off in a marriage...

    U generalized a whole movement of men that come from different backgrounds and tried to 🤬 their backs....what's your agenda?

    You already know what her agenda is. She is a female and cannot act above her nature. She must discredit in order to keep her personal world view in tact. MGTOW is a philosophy not a group. It will appeal to men of all types.

    What you and like minded minions fail to realize is that I view men the same way the majority of you all view women. I have 3 degrees, a VERY good paying job (I make more money than the average black man), I have good credit, and a nice home that I own in the suburbs. I don't need no man living off of what I have. Most men can't do anything for me besides give me money and give me 🤬 . However, the great majority of contemporary men don't know how to 🤬 , and the majority of you all are broke. I pick my men like I pick my cars or a new pet. The darker and more African featured a man is the more psychological problems he has and the more broke he is. This is why I only let light skin and mixed race 🤬 touch my walls. So what ever theory you all think you can come up with to win do that, because truth be told when it comes to men from your stock most women only want sex anyway. Most women don't even believe you all are predisposed with the intellectual properties to maintain a marriage or a relationship outside of sex; you're only good for a 🤬 , and when your done don't call me after. :)

    I like sleeping in my king size bed alone, watching netflix movies alone. When I need some 🤬 I'll call one of the 🤬 in my phone to massage my walls, and when he's done he knows to get the 🤬 out. :)

    I thought you said you were married?
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    This sort of movement is interesting. Interesting in the fact that most of the men who take part in such appear to be non-alpha men, who are suffering from neurosis and 🤬 envy. The root of the movement appear to be more of a trajectory attack on western women. Yet, whats very interesting is that the men in the movement appear to want Eastern European women and Asian women. I have been on some of their forums and websites, and their ideal woman is a woman who will basically serve them, who they can basically dictate.

    Whats very interesting about this movement is that on these MGTOW centered websites their is a huge amount of racism thats projected towards black women; by black men, white, Asian, Arab, Indian, Hispanic men ect. Referring to black women as masculine, beast, 🤬 ect. Yet, the black men on these websites sit back and allow non-black men to call the women of their race subhumans.

    Yet, whats more interesting is that on these MGTOW centered sites is that once Black men project the desire to one to be with non-black women, the non-black men on such site spew hate at black men for wanting to date their women. So it appears that just like the feminist movement of not including black women, this movement really does not include black men. Black men are only included when they are being hateful to black women.

    Truthfully, these sort of movements are always hilarious because as someone who have traveled men always feel their women are inadequate, and that women from elsewhere are better. While men in America say American women are trash, men outside of America are obsessed with American women. Its really the concept of thinking "else where is better."

    I watched a MGTOW video of an Asian guy who doesn't like Asian women basically complaining because he want white women, but he can't get one, so he basically joined this movement. This is generally the behavior of most of its members. Men who aren't getting as much sex as they would like, men who can't afford to do things to get a woman, men who were nerds in high school and still can't get 🤬 , men who want a woman to walk back into the 1800s.


    It's nothing more Alpha then a man who says I'm doing my own thing and I will 🤬 with u hoes on my terms...it makes perfect sense to target submissive women and leave Alpha women alone...

    But like another poster said the movement seems to be more about men focusing on themselves...who said women needed to be taken care of and provided for and all that other 🤬 that makes men slaves to women...then on top of that the system goes in the favor of the woman if some 🤬 pop off in a marriage...

    U generalized a whole movement of men that come from different backgrounds and tried to 🤬 their backs....what's your agenda?

    You already know what her agenda is. She is a female and cannot act above her nature. She must discredit in order to keep her personal world view in tact. MGTOW is a philosophy not a group. It will appeal to men of all types.

    What you and like minded minions fail to realize is that I view men the same way the majority of you all view women. I have 3 degrees, a VERY good paying job (I make more money than the average black man), I have good credit, and a nice home that I own in the suburbs. I don't need no man living off of what I have. Most men can't do anything for me besides give me money and give me 🤬 . However, the great majority of contemporary men don't know how to 🤬 , and the majority of you all are broke. I pick my men like I pick my cars or a new pet. The darker and more African featured a man is the more psychological problems he has and the more broke he is. This is why I only let light skin and mixed race 🤬 touch my walls. So what ever theory you all think you can come up with to win do that, because truth be told when it comes to men from your stock most women only want sex anyway. Most women don't even believe you all are predisposed with the intellectual properties to maintain a marriage or a relationship outside of sex; you're only good for a 🤬 , and when your done don't call me after. :)

    I like sleeping in my king size bed alone, watching netflix movies alone. When I need some 🤬 I'll call one of the 🤬 in my phone to massage my walls, and when he's done he knows to get the 🤬 out. :)

    I thought you said you were married?

    I am.
Sign In or Register to comment.