What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best/Worst Moments of the Reason 2015

jazzybellajazzybella SionWhere Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in The Reason
Piggybacking off of Goldie's thread. We should countdown the Reason's Top 10 Best and Worst moments this year. It could be an anticipated mixtape, a posters comment that sparked hilarious commentary afterwards, a big headline in the rap community, and etc.

Place all your moments in here and then we can vote on which ones we will put in the top ten. Afterwards, we will vote on the placement of each moment. It'll be great but it all depends on how much participation it gets.

Comments

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best moment: N/A

Worst moment: The Drake vs.Meek Mill thread
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Drake vs Meek Mill
    Future getting 🤬 in they feelings
    WATTBA mysteriously dropping
    Monizzle running from KillaCham
    CYOL 2015
    The Battle Rap Threads
    Lou Cypher's Beat Production Threads
    50 Cent declares Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Thread
    Straight Outta Compton Thread
    Dr.Dre FINALLY releases an album COMPTON aka Detox
    Suge Knight goes to Jail
    Charlamange's rants/threads
    Dame Dash Breakfast Club Thread
    Lil Wayne and Baby break-upBeef
    Lyga gets exposed by a 🤬 (the memes alone were GOAT)
    Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss]
    QD3 Comes to the IC and answers question about 2Pac, Deathrow, Ice Cube, etc.

There's a lot that happened, whether some of those were good or bad depends on the person's perspective.
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They so lazy in the reason @Sion smh Appreciate the drop :)
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diddy arrested for assault by kettlebell 1 month after punching Drake
  • Mr 202Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost 50 years old and Legendary Ghostface killa taping himself while threatening his mirror for more than 5 mins because of what action Bronson said then posted it online and Everybody in IC clapped for him And was excited too. I thought GFK was too grown for that
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Ghost checking Bronson was one of the funniest things this year

In his bedroom in front of his own mirror and you call that checking?
    i see things differently I guess.
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep them coming!!!!
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhris Brown threads were funny
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Ghost checking Bronson was one of the funniest things this year
    which posters have the best commentary?
    Any bad moments this year?
    Which posters have the worst commentary?
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    *sips tea*
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    *sips tea*

Y'all know this is women/homosexual Twitter 🤬 right?
    Nah I see it as Kermit the frog meme 🤬 . I'm not fully up to date on the current female/homosexual trends but thanks for the lookout bro.
    8080d8aa94ccb6fff772698fd2fde625.447x329x24.gif
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    The struggles of @Ghostdenithegawd (E30) in CYOL15 were hilarious.

TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Dam i was making my lunch for tommorow

Im happy u missed it u slow ass 🤬

yea 🤬 its beef

and i aint talkin that 🤬 u pack in yo lunch box either

i missed cmon :'(

the 🤬 wit the lunch box.. late again!

🤬 runnin around wit a lunch box full of contracts not knowin what to do wit em.. 🤬 came in his freshman game, poppin that 🤬 and thinkin 🤬 was sweet, i had to put em in his place a couple times. As a veteran it was only right

• aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst moments this year are any posts from @supergangster
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw that nerd ass white boy roy ass @Monizzle14 had the worst post I ever seen on the IC in 2015. and I been on this joint since 07.