What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

One Region Has To Go: Westside, Eastcoast, DirtySouf, or Da Midwest

1235»

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No region going anywhere.. 🤬 this.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South
    i knew the south had to go when i seen gunplay get hail mary'd at the Bet Awards. The first video were of these 2 fat southern 🤬 sayin "wow gunplay won cuhhhh, he 🤬 🤬 up." From then on i knew these 🤬 were delusional. they try to deflect Ls like no other. 🤬 them 🤬
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    West
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Whoever voted the West should drink bleach

🤬 🤬 who tf else is worth listening to from the left coast besides game bi polar punk ass, kdot pitiful ass & yg can't rap for 🤬 sorry ass
  • kingofkingz
    West
    Shoutout to the south tho. I lived there for 3 years & got nothin but southern hospitality
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    West
    Hip Hop had the ambitious goal of ending gang warfare and it was having some affect until it went out West, but the thing is most of the early west coast artist were fake thugs CB4 Gusto's.

Even though off just talent I would not vote the West coast, culturally I think the other regions stayed truer to the game.
  • hiphop12345
    West
    Trillfate wrote: »
    East created hip hop

West revolutionalized it

South took control of it

The midwest as a region hasnt done much even tho individual artists from there obviously have... they gotta go

Hip Hop went through like three or more revolutions before it went out west. Lmao @ revolutionized it.

The south created Rock, England revolutionized it.
  • kingofkingz
    West
    West coast 🤬 sound so horrible over a beat! How tf do yall 🤬 listen to those 🤬 rappers
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    East
    3a52accf38290f03f9cd07f2e520444e.gif

RH-DUBca-FHAND.jpg
  • kingofkingz
    West
    🤬 the wesside!! Then backwards ass 🤬 ain't stop rockin jeri curls until the mid 2000's

Only thing the wesside got going for em is the fine 🤬 but Charlie Sheen done tainted half them hoes
  • hiphop12345
    West
    🤬 the wesside!! Then backwards ass 🤬 ain't stop rockin jeri curls until the mid 2000's

Only thing the wesside got going for em is the fine 🤬 but Charlie Sheen done tainted half them hoes

L.A have good looking women but that's Hollywood, most are transplants.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South
    Hip hop is 🤬 and dead now because of them south rappers. Blame them for these fruit loops rappers.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Midwest
    Get the Midwest the fuuuuuuuuuckk outta here!

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midwest

Nothing but feelings in your post.

8d26f77d7f1c189bd558ded6426046b8.gif

tupac-hit-em-up-west-side-o.gif

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Besides a Common joint or two cant recall a classic coming out of the Midwest.

guess u forgot bout bone thugs smh
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South
    yall can never vote out the... "WESTSIDE, CUZ YOU AND I KNOW ITS THE BEST SIDE" - Greatest Rapper Of All Time
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just came to check if the trolling is underway

post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ_zps7ug3ouit.gif
  • kingofkingz
    West

How u gon try & insult me with a 🤬 that got bodied on his own coast lol.. wesside 🤬 lackin in the intellectual department hahahaha
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midwest

How u gon try & insult me with a 🤬 that got bodied on his own coast lol.. wesside 🤬 lackin in the intellectual department hahahaha

he aint the only one who got bodied on the west
    fullscreen_capture_392012_15652_pm.jpg
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midwest
    Sorry midwest
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South
    All areas make dope music though.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    South
    South, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

a85b305373e1778890955daff730445c.jpg
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    Midwest
    Midwest the weakest period.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Do Clevelanders claim midwest or east coast?

Midwest
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we talking historical or contemporary?

Cause if we talking historically, if you take out the East Coast, you take out EVERYTHING. You can take the West away and Pac is still Pac, minus the hubris of his last years at Deathrow and you don't have Suge perpetuating the virus that is gang culture into Hip Hop.

If we talking contemporary, as in what's going on right now or the past 5 years or so, that's different. Take away the simple formulaic form of music making that the South championed, and maybe the other regions remain competitive lyrically and artistically instead of hopping on trends. OR, maybe people like J. Cole and Kendrick and other high level artists aren't able to emerge because Hip Hop music is never put in a position where it needs a "savior".