What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

FALLOUT 4 COUNTDOWN

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Road to PerditionMembers Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathclaws are soft compared to Fallout New Vegas.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Yeah they needed deathclaws cuz they're stronger 🤬 in this game
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Level 37 right now. If I didn't have kids I'm pretty sure I'd be at level 90 by now. Just got done having a GOAT battle at Gunners Palace/Plaza. It was a 🤬 WAR!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    level 32, still exploring
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Level 49
  • Trollio
    Me running around on the island. I'm bout to send everyone I know there and build a community.

• StoneColdMikey
    The island legit th best. You have so much room
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 24. What direction have you guys decided to go with your character? I like to melee with my power armor.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    Level 41 now and I just back from the Glowing Sea and meeting Virgil. Left a 🤬 path of ghouls, radscorpions and hella deathclaws on my way to this guy lol. Now im about to start the hunter/hunted mission and see whats up with the Institute. After this mission I'll get back to exploring and doing side quests again.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been level 47 for a minute. Ain't have a chance to play in a week because I started a new job
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank 🤬 diamond city radio is actually listenable after you do Travis quest
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    Ayo I've been experiencing this annoying glitch recently... I'll be playing and then all of a sudden my xbox one starts making this weird noise and will kick me out of the game and send me to my home screen??? I've been trying everything from restarting my console to taking out my game and putting it back in but it's still doing the same thing??? Ever since I started the hunter/hunted mission it's been doing this and it's starting to 🤬 me off.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    try moving your difficulty setting up and see if it fixes the issue
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    try moving your difficulty setting up and see if it fixes the issue

I went ahead and did some other quests and everything was fine. I'll just make my way back to the hunter/hunted mission some other time down the line.

I just want to know when we are going to get a patch for this game??? Cause a lot of these bugs are just downright annoying. But Bethesda is notorious for buggy games. Fallout 4 is fun as 🤬 but sometimes these glitches make a muthafucka want to break a controller or something lol.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Think I just wasted 40 stimpacks fighting 🤬 .
  • Trollio
    Just faced a glitched where I swam through water,got out then floated like Jesus for ten seconds. Did it twice
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 4 game is pretty fun
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Kellogg got the skull icon for me. Cant even continue the story cause the 🤬 🤬 one shots me with a pistol
  • Trollio
    Kellogg got the skull icon for me. Cant even continue the story cause the 🤬 🤬 one shots me with a pistol

Fatman that 🤬
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Road to PerditionMembers Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i rarely deal with enemies with skull icons now... might have to up my difficulty.
  • StoneColdMikey
    I'm survival and I usually one shot humans with my Gaus rifle
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stopped 🤬 around and actually put on armor now if i dont have to use a gun im just cutting people up idk why this 🤬 is so satisfying , smh i love seeing super mutants limbs fly off
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Trollio wrote: »

Fatman that 🤬

going to try this. I probably also get 1 shotted since i'm wearing the greaser outfit from new vegas.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do the skull icons mean? Killed few people with them up... Hopefully ain't links to main mission as I've still only done 1 main mission. Lvl 29/30 now..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Skulls mean the enemy is usually several levels higher than you so straight up combat will be difficult