What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has anyone ever had a "stress reaction"

i have an idea, but

what exactly is that, like what is the feeling?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao the Buck's Kareem n Oscar, ended the Lakers 33 game win streak as well. the Bucks are streak killers
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Robert traylor smiing down from heaven

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has anyone ever had a "stress reaction"

i have an idea, but

what exactly is that, like what is the feeling?

Are you trying to say stress fracture?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol idk, they say brad beal has the beginnings of a stress reaction in his leg, i always figured stress reactions and fractures were kinda the same and kinda not
  • HustleThaDon
    lol idk, they say brad beal has the beginnings of a stress reaction in his leg, i always figured stress reactions and fractures were kinda the same and kinda not

Should of just did your googles:

http://www.drpribut.com/sports/stress_fracture.html

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00379

These links should clear it up.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyrie wants to play Tuesday vs Boston ..idk hope he's not rushing himself back
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Lets just start the 🤬 playoffs already, cause i cant wait to read some of you in here
    reactions, when the cavs and okc gets eliminated in the first round...........

I keep telling you guys 🤬 isnt a lebron fan, 🤬 planned for the heat not to make it last year
    cause he was planning for bosh to be injured.........lebron got word from the devil that 🤬
    was gonna take out bosh and lebron tried to
    dodge the inevitable and joined the cavs......

Im pretty sure every one of you in here heard the saying 🤬 work in mysterious ways.......well 🤬 said 🤬 that
    lebron i told you ur not gonna win a title this year and 🤬 like magic 🤬 injured kevin love, and then he injured kyrie irving.........

🤬 is gonna do it again this year, except instead of injuring players this time, 🤬 is gonna make the cavs
    get cocky, and they are gonna get a surprise of they life when they get eliminated in the first round

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh 🤬 shoutout to raymond Felton for the triple double

Last time he had a triple double
    was when his fat ass went to Wendys
    wendys-triple.jpg

Yooooooo

7297_3688.gif
  • PapaDoc223
    The only teams that can challenge GS in the west is Spurs and OKC. Clippers i dont trust cuz Doc Rivers rotation still makes no sense.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

U down with an avi bet?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

U down with an avi bet?

Hell yea
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Warriors must of been tired let me tell you...even though Boston went to Charlotte who wasn't on a back to back themselves and one of the hottest teams in the east and we handled business after that same double ot game
  • HustleThaDon
    Those Warriors must of been tired let me tell you...even though Boston went to Charlotte who wasn't on a back to back themselves and one of the hottest teams in the east and we handled business after that same double ot game

Shhh don't tell nobody else that.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a good ass win, we're 11-0 on the 2nd night of back to backs, for most teams that loss to golden state would've deflated them but we put on a strong effort, this team is so resilient and balanced
  • its....JOHN B
    I 🤬 love the east this year, outside of the top dog Cleveland and maybe 3 or 4 lowly squads who will remain trash there's about 8 teams that are going to flip inthe standings everyday, I think Milwaukee will enter the mix hopefully they can build off of that win they got too much talent not too, Wizards I don't think will get right outside of a move for Boogie Cousins or some 🤬
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah - all these excuses are 🤬 . Great teams/champions don't make excuses.

Dubbs got punched in the mouth by two young and hungry teams with talent... Period.

I think it should help them in the long run tho.

They need to remember that this isn't going to be a cakewalk with a bullseye painted on your chest every night.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    excuses they lost a game big deal it kinda happens
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody just said spoelstra started small ball in the NBA..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

You're better than this. There is a difference, but don't mistake this as making excuses either.
  • its....JOHN B
    5th Letter wrote: »

You're better than this. There is a difference, but don't mistake this as making excuses either.

Just saying, I understand it was their 7th straight game on the road and they are getting teams best effort every game but I'm hearing a lot about their legs after a double ot game when we went on the road and won against a team playing a lot better than the Bucks after that same game, just biggin up the squad
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We missed shots. They didn’t shut us down. No one shuts us down,” the Warriors guard said after the game via Bay Area News Group’s Diamond Leung. “It’s disappointing because I thought we beat ourselves, especially on my end.”
    Cacs mad.I watched the whole game I saw different,the bucks beat them and made them struggle to score the warriors scored a lot of points on broken plays too and got bail out calls from the refs
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »

Just saying, I understand it was their 7th straight game on the road and they are getting teams best effort every game but I'm hearing a lot about their legs after a double ot game when we went on the road and won against a team playing a lot better than the Bucks after that same game, just biggin up the squad

just as long as you understand the difference then cool. Y'all Celtics fans have a chip on y'all shoulder since everybody was writing y'all off so your feelings are warranted. Still 🤬 y'all though.
  • PapaDoc223
    I 🤬 love the east this year, outside of the top dog Cleveland and maybe 3 or 4 lowly squads who will remain trash there's about 8 teams that are going to flip inthe standings everyday, I think Milwaukee will enter the mix hopefully they can build off of that win they got too much talent not too, Wizards I don't think will get right outside of a move for Boogie Cousins or some 🤬

Word. Toronto,Wizards,Bucks,Miami,Chicago,Boston,and Indiana are playing good ball so far. The eastern conference will have quality playoff games this if there is no major injuries.
This discussion has been closed.