What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Comments

• jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADR vs Brock is a dream for me. I hope they network the match
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    If New Day isn't the highlight of WWE right now, then what is?

when I do watch I personally only tune in for Kevin Owens & to look at the chicks.

this right here, add Cesaro and the Bray Wyatt to the mix and that's the only thing good about the WWE in 2015.

no diss to the new day, but they just don't do it for me. I don't understand how if you don't like them, you can't be entertained or don't have a sense of humor...smh.

just not a fan, nothing against them. funny when dude breaks out the trombone but after that. They just aren't interesting...F'd with Kofi all day if he goes back to singles comp though.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the adr and brock match is for the US title

🤬 will end in a DQ.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    feeling ehh bout adr vs brock, but at least its sum new
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

Texas Governor Greg Abbott has signed off on spending around $2.7 million from the state’s Events Trust Fund to bring WrestleMania 32 to the city of Arlington in 2016.

The fund is being listed as “the costs of some large events by paying state taxes collected during the events, such as those levied on hotel reservations and car rentals, back to event organizers.”

WWE claimed that last year's WrestleMania 31 event brought in $139 million in economic impact for the Santa Clara/San Jose region in California.

Source: TexasTribune
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    ADR vs Brock should be an excellent match. Expect ADR to keep that muscle mass up ;-)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da 🤬
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    ADR vs Brock should be an excellent match. Expect ADR to keep that muscle mass up ;-)

Wtf bruh...a smiley face though? Get outta here with that weirdo 🤬 b.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smiley face with a wink
    disgusting
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    John must be Vince posting
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2624855/🤬 -🤬 -o.gif[/img]

And this 🤬 winked bruh. A 🤬 winky face.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Lmfao random and 🤬 as 🤬
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Mauro from Pride FC, Strikeforce FC, and currently for boxing will become the new voice of WWE Smackdown. I think he will actually be a much better fit than Mike Adamle.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Mike Adamle been gone 6 years lol
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeff harvey
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    jeff harvey

2heivbq.jpg
  • Max.
  • Max.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    tumblr_n1iy2wvVHB1sdqajoo1_400.gif

kidman had a bunch of these near the end of wcw, idk how he aint hurt himself, damn near had some in wwe too, includin when he nearly killed chavo. its like he was good, then in 2000 he started losing himself in mid air.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://wrestling-edge.com/daniel-bryan-i-would-like-to-see-more-young-guys-in-higher-positions-in-the-card-at-wrestlemania/

Daniel Bryan spoke with Yahoo during his promotional tour in Asia last week and during the interview, Bryan commented on WWE bringing back part-time wrestlers at WrestleMania. Here is what he had to say:

“Some wrestlers have long careers and wrestle long into their 40s. Sometimes young wrestlers get left off cards like WrestleMania because of old guys coming back,” Bryan said. “In my opinion, if they had brought back guys like Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage back when The Rock and Stone Cold were starting out, The Rock would have never become The Rock, and Stone Cold would have never become Stone Cold. At WrestleMania, people still wanna see The Undertaker. This is kind of a balancing act. Although we are bringing back part-time wrestlers like Brock Lesnar and older wrestlers, I would like to see more young guys in higher positions in the card.”

Well that's because there was another big time promotion at the time that the old guys were already employed to. And I don't think Wrestlemania made either Stone Cold or Rock.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    it'd definitely help a young up and coming cat to get a "mania moment" tho
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shield is still the future... We all said those 3 were the future.... It's still true
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    It's clearly shield, and KO are the future with rusev as a heel being lowkey protected, they can book him a bit better.