What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OhMars
  • OhMars
  • OhMars
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mars about to get a guck load of feelings
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    I can see a chick dating a dude that goes both ways. If they are open minded, ion see how the 🤬 thing would bother her. Plus it opens up alot more sexually.

Cause basically nothing would be off limit. Good for you pico. I support you in you journey of finding urself and self fullfilment

Thank you brotha Skuurrt you are truly a beacon of light in this dark desolate forum. May your days be filled with sunshine and paid work breaks.

So @Pico gonna be walking around with a 🤬 🤬 from dating 🤬 🤬 ? Damn, it might be time to lock up my ex, and settle down.....sadfrogface

Ewwwww he only takes not give wtf stop imagining us.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 ohmars had a seizure and 🤬
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I wear a size dainty t shirt
  • OhMars
    🤬 page 3000

Side note: I didnt know you couldnt post more then 5 times in a minute.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe **Mahogany Soul*** At the bankMembers Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    blatalian wrote: »
    Lawd I can't wait til this Hotel 🤬 movement is over!

Go head and jump on tha bandwagon ma...you can be a Hilton Hotel Niggette...

Hilton??? No thanks.

@gotdamkam

Or does she work at the Marriott?

Can't seem to remember exactly.

@Trillfate

What does that have to do with me?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ 🤬 🤬

Sucking 🤬 with 🤬 on the tip gone 🤬 around and catch Hep A
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I can see a chick dating a dude that goes both ways. If they are open minded, ion see how the 🤬 thing would bother her. Plus it opens up alot more sexually.

Cause basically nothing would be off limit. Good for you pico. I support you in you journey of finding urself and self fullfilment

Thank you brotha Skuurrt you are truly a beacon of light in this dark desolate forum. May your days be filled with sunshine and paid work breaks.

So @Pico gonna be walking around with a 🤬 🤬 from dating 🤬 🤬 ? Damn, it might be time to lock up my ex, and settle down.....sadfrogface

The game done changed. 🤬 feel like Cutty when he got out. Broads cool with BooBooic Blood in their bedsheets and 🤬 .

🤬 be demonstrating how to properly arch their back to their Broads. "NO Pico, you gotta do it like this 🤬 "
  • Reesey
    Reesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSMembers Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time is moving sloooooooooooooow today.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    🤬

I don't judge your dating preferences please do not judge mine.

Oh i didnt mean that to you. Allergens post made me uncomfortable. Im happy for you and your sometimes 🤬 lover.

U uncomfortable with ur sexuallity fam?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn man, how the hell did you post that 🤬 9 times?

First 5 times, then somehow 4 more times..

"Nah, these mother 🤬 are gonna see this 🤬 !!"

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes we eat 🤬 together too.
    Anyways I'm almost off work.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    lol @ 🤬 🤬

Sucking 🤬 with 🤬 on the tip gone 🤬 around and catch Hep A

The imagination on this dude...on all yall
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬

Oh i didnt mean that to you. Allergens post made me uncomfortable. Im happy for you and your sometimes 🤬 lover.

My apologies LouBoo I'm on my cycle.

Its ok PicoFlow. Its only my feelings. If your cycle is to bothersome, try smoking some marijuana! Im not a doctor, but i work with them so i've learned a thing or two.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time is moving sloooooooooooooow today.

dropping some nudes in my inbox will make time go by faster
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

The game done changed. 🤬 feel like Cutty when he got out. Broads cool with BooBooic Blood in their bedsheets and 🤬 .

🤬 what?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Hey queen
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This page is going in the wrong damn direction.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

do you use a 🤬
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬

U uncomfortable with ur sexuallity fam?

Nope. Pretty comfortable with it. Thanks though.