What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

DJ Khaled Snapchats His Black Amex By Accident - Loses $80K In 30 Seconds (Update. Story is fake)

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited January 2016 in The Reason
from Power105:

“I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life and this is just. Another one” says DJ Khaled in a follow up Snapchat after he made the mistake of flashing his American Express Black Card while Snapping.

The Snap ended up costing him $80,000 in just thirty seconds after folks jotted down the info and started making purchases.

Khaled now plans to file a lawsuit forcing Snapchat to reveal the identities of each user who viewed his Snapchat during that mistake and wants everyone to know this much:

“People who bought something with my card. All purchases are trackable and you will be arrested. Congratulations, you played your self.” – DJ Khaled.

Comments

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    🤬
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    major key
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    He lucky I didn't see that 🤬 I would of spent 300k in 10mins
    A months stay at the Ritz Carlton on downtown Atl king suite
    3 month recording session at patchwork I'm dropping 5 mixtapes
    Online designer shoppin for me my girl my kids and 🤬 we tlkin closet's full of designer 🤬
    Full ride to full sail college I'm gettin my music engineering degree
    Get a fye studio
    I would of had dat 🤬 cryin bro

Lol..
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    He lucky I didn't see that 🤬 I would of spent 300k in 10mins
    A months stay at the Ritz Carlton on downtown Atl king suite
    3 month recording session at patchwork I'm dropping 5 mixtapes
    Online designer shoppin for me my girl my kids and 🤬 we tlkin closet's full of designer 🤬
    Full ride to full sail college I'm gettin my music engineering degree
    Get a fye studio
    I would of had dat 🤬 cryin bro

Dude would have been in cuffs that afternoon being dragged outta the Ritz with a white bathrobe and slippers talking bout"we the best" .......smh

Naaa I gotta Snapchat him 1st holding his album with a caption sayin "Another One"
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    30 seconds??? What were they just waiting for him to make this very mistake and got lucky timing wtf
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You 🤬 some junkies
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Credit cards in the US still don't have pins or card security codes? Can you still go to a store and just swipe and sign for it like it's the 90s?
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    So howd they get the security code off the back...or do u really need it

Unless he snapped both sides....

Apparently the CCV on amex black cards is on the front...

He is a true 🤬
    He's lucky he didn't get more taken from him
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aad4a33d39d0759cf0b95d8e53b85595.596x329x1.png

another one of these...

L-400.png
This discussion has been closed.