What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Showtimes "Shameless" Season 6 Discussion (1.17.16)

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
shameless.png?w=650
Might as well

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat me to making this thread.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cant 🤬 wait. Gonna be lots of drama this year. Wonder what lip and ian were fighting for.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Lmao 🤬 made this thread in august tho
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Lmao 🤬 made this thread in august tho
    nlelbo.jpg
    tumblr_nf94112Rrl1u411zxo1_400.png
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Episode 1 bootleg is out
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debbie a 🤬 . She really thought lil boy was gonna stick around and they gonna raise the baby with no help? Smh
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find that his show is actually pretty good if I do not even remotely try and compare it to the original shameless (UK)
  • Lou Cypher
    Just peeped episode one. Starting out with a bang. I wonder if mickey is gonna get out of jail somehow. I know the actor is busy making movies now. I hope they dont write mickey out. But 15 years is a long ass time 🤬 damn lol.

Carl gettin into some 🤬 .

Debbie stupid as all hell.

Kevin still funny af.

Lip has another opportunity that im sure he will 🤬 up somehow. Lol at fighting his teachers son thinking hes another lover.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha cool to see Freddie Gibbs getting some burn on the show.

Best quotable of the episode had to be when Frank said "you don't need to confess anything, your 🤬 's been dried up since the Nixon administration" LOL
  • Lou Cypher
    Officially renewed for season 7
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    I 🤬 HATE DEBBIE

🤬 needs to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    my 🤬 frank 🤬 personified
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    i hope debbie get a full two 100 round clips to the face consistently
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my 🤬 frank 🤬 personified

He ain't 🤬 lol
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Officially renewed for season 7

saw the 1st episode.. yo u forget how good shameless is because its an winter season show.. 🤬 i forgot all about sammy chasing mickey up the block shooting at his ass. and LOL at Frank getting NO SYMPATHY.. 🤬 hilarious...

and Debbie so 🤬 stupid.. but to be fair, who tf raised her.. and Will Sasso had me dying . "if they dont stop complaining im going to go up there and 🤬 🤬 the 🤬 outta both those too" 🤬 i lost it then
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    This shows 🤬 me off why is my 🤬 carl dressing like a broke 🤬 from 03 with a chain hes from chicago
    my 🤬 should be polo'd up with a 🤬 designer belt nd some fresh nikes nd that fake ass chain

• BlevlandBoyBool
    🤬 debbie
  • DOPEdweebz
    Havent watch cuz of eveything else but plan on watching this tomorrow. Surprised we dont have more Shameless fans on here.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lol at the 🤬 you Fiona song. Smh at 3 men possibly being the father.

Lol at kev cutting boris break cables.

Fiona made a hell of a point to debbie. Frank being the only one who thinks the baby is a good idea should tell you something. Debbie has to abort it.

I hate Fionas bf sean. Annoys the hell out of me.

Lol at all the school Staff having pistols.

Wonder what that last scene means for ian.
  • VIBE
    Fiona's soul got burned twice; once by Debs when she dropped the truth on her and once by Gus (husband) when he dropped that F-Word Song

Frank is the lowest of the low, only wants Debs baby so he can take advantage of the system

I agree, she has to abort the baby. She ain't ready. I think they'll go the baby route with an adoption later on.

Ian is gonna try to be a fireman, that or he just wanted to 🤬 that fireman. nh

I agree w the Carl 🤬 , it's corny what they're doing w him. He's funny, though, when he told Deb, "get out of here white girl, I don't know you!" I was dead
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmy Rossum needs my baby in her.

That is all.
  • VIBE
    Emmy Rossum is pretty and all but she's too skinny.

Shanola Hampton ( V aka Veronica) >>>
  • Lou Cypher
    🤬 veronica is so fine. I would do so much to her.