What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Kanye West - 'T.L.O.P' Album Thread Discussion

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye still on that weird 🤬 I see this album is not that good it's very close to weed plate status I will give it another try
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Havoc produced on Famous.

Wish Hav did more outside production on a regular basis.

Havoc is very underrated as a producer....getaway beat is still a classic
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

best song on the album
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is this neegah talking about now
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Song: FML
    Anyone else know Kanye on LEXAPRO medication???

I used to work in pharmacy and that drug is for borderline mentally ill people... I know I used to sell it it to them...
    this revelation explains ALOT about kanyes recent behaviors...

" I've been outta my mind a long time. "
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    30hrs. Whats it about in the IC opinion?

Why when he talking at the end he talking about whooping a 🤬 ass because he said it was ok to be in an open relationship?

The 🤬 ?

He drove 30 hrs cause he said his 🤬 could be in an open relationship and then got jealous?

Y'all really skim through music...

30 hours about the relationship he had befor he blew up. 30 hours from LA- to Chicago driving. So he would drive to his girl all the time .. Then one day he finds out she 🤬 other 🤬 while using Kanye for money that's why he goes to fight a 🤬 even though basically he the one that planned to have an open relationship , he catches feelings and feels hurt

He was alluding to this on All of the Lights im thinking too
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Album is cool.....definitely better than Yeezus...which isn't saying much....but that's all I wanted from Ye....& he delivered in that regard....

Father Stretch My Hands 1&2 is ass.....part 1's beat is fire tho.....Feedback is ass.....FML is ass.....everything else is decent
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You"ll love this fade!!!!!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard street fighter 2 samples on like 3 different songs he the GOAT for that

street fighter 5 releasing at midnight Im dripping with anticipation
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Me and my boy not talking anymore he said Facts >>>>>>>>> Fade

I agree with your homie bruh. And that's not saying much since I don't care for either track
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I heard street fighter 2 samples on like 3 different songs he the GOAT for that

street fighter 5 releasing at midnight Im dripping with anticipation

Smh I forgot I brought that 🤬
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or has Kanye been making songs about his female problems for his past 3 albums
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just listened all the way through. 4.5/5
    Dope as 🤬 . WIll be in the AOTY discussion
    Last track "Fade" Goeeesssss
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Is it just me or has Kanye been making songs about his female problems for his past 3 albums

Jcole like 30 somthin and been rappin about his teenage years for the past 3 albums

How did j Cole get brought up in the convo? You must be in your feelings over Kanye, that's a female trait. Man up 🤬 !!! I'm discussing Kanye subject matter for majority of this album as well as 808s and yeezus