What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Kanye West - 'T.L.O.P' Album Thread Discussion

Comments

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    That whole free music thing is what Chance reps all the time

Kanye played that 🤬 ...got a feature and took his mojo

Now when Chance drops he'll be "like Kanye" with the freebie

dude its obvi you aint pay attn to G.O.O.D Friday when he started giving away "free music" that was basically the whole album and some bonus joints so how he stole chance mojo if he did it first

Dropping singles isnt the same as dropping a whole album for free legally

You had to buy MBDTF, Surf was completely free
    That whole free music thing is what Chance reps all the time

Kanye played that 🤬 ...got a feature and took his mojo

Now when Chance drops he'll be "like Kanye" with the freebie

dude its obvi you aint pay attn to G.O.O.D Friday when he started giving away "free music" that was basically the whole album and some bonus joints so how he stole chance mojo if he did it first

Dropping singles isnt the same as dropping a whole album for free legally

You had to buy MBDTF, Surf was completely free

how ? when the people who arent free trailing it are paying for it so it really free not really if your already a member like me whose paying the subscription so i paid for the album and yall on government assistant riding the tax payers dollars till your trail is up lol just saying

that chances 🤬 was a mixtape he played it off like it was an album it wasnt its wasnt even his joint it was his friends/band album last time i checked his name wasnt Donnie

Itunes doesnt cost to sign up, it was dropped on there so thats free...and u just said u paid for the album so the 🤬 are u talking about

And itunes doesnt have mixtapes, doesnt matter whose 🤬 it was it was free...get out them feelings bruh and embrace reality

This 🤬 is gettin better after each listen, bumped it early this morning in the whip and its growing
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Kanye not crazy

He crazy cause you not thinking as big

I think its a little of both.

Jesus was crazy
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Kanye not crazy

No this 🤬 is crazy

This 🤬 recorded mixed and mastered a diss song to a shoe company

that's ballsy. how often you hear an artist go against a multi-million, if not billion, company like nike?
  • R.D.
    What's pathetic? What do you have an issue with?

Why not just listen to him and support him chasing his dreams and trying to break through. Why 🤬 always feel they got the right to look down on another 🤬

Armchair psychiatrist trying to diagnose this man. What's the difference between you 🤬 and the ones who threw stones at Jesus
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't pay too much mind to articles who base the whole thing on "an unnamed source"
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CZiqZcFWYAAxFVU.jpg:large

I wonder what Nina Chop was
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    CZiqZcFWYAAxFVU.jpg:large

I wonder what Nina Chop was

I think it ended up being Famous.
  • R.D.
    Call him a Stan

That's what I mean...everything is 🤬 lols and critique

Masta did a number on you 🤬
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Tidal is in trouble if they think this album gonna bump buys. This mediocre. Its like 3 honest to goodness dope tracks and a gaggle of struggle all through this joint.

Actually it made tidal number 1 in the AppStore

lets not forgot Rihanna had dropped her album and beyonce's 'formation' is a tidal exclusive
  • TheGOAT
    Opinions are like 🤬 but this is how i rank em

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
    Late Registration (2005)
    The College Dropout (2004)
    Graduation (2007)
    The Life of Pablo (2016)
    Watch the Throne (with JAY-Z) (2011)
    808s & Heartbreak (2008)

Yeezus (2013)
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye sunk millions into a trash clothing line and is now begging random tech billionaires to bail him out instead of building schools in Africa….... but he's not crazy?

I'm a forever a Ye fan but yes, that 🤬 has become a little unhinged
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man this album is dope af
    that max b interlude almost made me shed a tear.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx I Can't feel DeyaMembers Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FishNChips wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Kanye not crazy

No this 🤬 is crazy

This 🤬 recorded mixed and mastered a diss song to a shoe company

that's ballsy. how often you hear an artist go against a multi-million, if not billion, company like nike?

Nah the 🤬 just dont make sense its music leave that 🤬 on the catwalk
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dealing with small, closed minds is frustrating...living in this brainwashed society full of know it alls with 🤬 to show for it is frustrating, your own people being manipulated and throwing rocks like a bunch of 🤬 idiots cause their scope so limited is frustrating

He fighting a losing battle cause he ahead of his time...a lot of us are

Nah, that's the environment he placed himself in. There's eccentric artists with introverted personalities that society tries to put in a box. Then there's attention starved egomaniacs that marry into reality show families that are notorious for destroying the men in their lives. Ye fits in the latter category. Hollywood is a mufucka, and we're witnessing one of the most innovative artists of our time being consumed by it... business as usual. He chose that life, he's dealing with the consequences. Feeling sorry for him will only continue the cycle of enabling already perpetrated by his circle. Hopefully he can gracefully take this L and heal properly.
  • mchg
    mchg West PhillyMembers Posts: 190 ✭✭
    R.D. gunnin for stan of the year

🤬 , I will smack the syphilis out yo mouth you ever utter some blasphemous 🤬 like that ever again.

Ain't no mufukaz lips mo firmly glued to the 🤬 of their fav than mine are to our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's, u pathetic excuse for a skeet stain.

🤬 ass 🤬 ...hoe ass 🤬 ....Monday Night Nitro ass 🤬 .

Edit: Young! :bawling:
  • TheGOAT
    Im pretty sure 30 hours is the last song of the album

What follows are bonus tracks
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the Max B interlude to just be a big 🤬 YOU to Wiz

didnt see the point to that at all but knowing Ye he ll prolly make sure Max B gets some publishing from this
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    lmfao wtf
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the Max B interlude to just be a big 🤬 YOU to Wiz

didnt see the point to that at all but knowing Ye he ll prolly make sure Max B gets some money on his books from this

• JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    He got a 9 out of 10 from Pitchfork and he's whining about it?