What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Im so fukin weak. Make no mistake i am not a GS fan, but im a realist and i respect the game and history. We are witnessing HISTORY. And you do NOT get on the wrong side of history.

So is this still "prisoner of the moment"?
    Are we still "casual fans" ?

Since Steph is only the "best offensive player", does OKC ger 1 more chance to win the game with a defensive stop? Lmao

Or is the damn game over when the 🤬 puts the ball in the hoop. Foh Who would questions him as best in the league right now. "Best offensive player" Rofl Like the defense now gets a chance to tie it up with a charge
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Dawg curry is like a human cheat code.

InCURRYdible!!!!!

This some corny old white 🤬 🤬 ! Lol
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los216 wrote: »
    A few things. They play The Thunder again on Thursday. They also play the Spurs twice and The Clippers again. They play Memphis in two of their last four games. There's probably a better chance of The Spurs getting the 1 seed than the Warriors getting 72 wins.

I dont know bruh. I'm usually on board with you, but they might get 73 or 74. If they took the loss tonight I think the pressure wouldve hit them, and once they took their 7th or 8th L against SA they would concede defeat. But now, since they won, I think they might get it. They're really gonna need to lose to another one before SA for me to think otherwise.

They haven't played well since the all star break. I know people are gonna read this and say huh? Curry has been carrying them so far in the second half. They've given up more than 105 points in 9 f their last 10. Their defense has taken a few steps back. Look at their games in February.

Draymond has been 🤬 the second half so far. Iggy and Barnes haven't been that great either. Them winning games still doesn't mean they are dominating. They are chasing that 96 Bulls record and it may very well come back to bite them. You can tell because their play has been sloppy. They blew big leads and had to mount a comeback against Wizards, OKC, Clippers, Suns, Hawks, and Heat. Steph has been amazing. He's also been covering for how lackluster the rest of them except for Klay have been in the second half so far.

Draymond hasn't hit a 3 pointer in two weeks. Their not even blowing teams out anymore. Their largest margin of victory since the ASG was 16. And that was against ORL and Steph had 50. That game was close until the last 5 minutes too.

If they are playing bad that would mean they could get better. Spurs technically haven't been playing great either. Kawhi was out and there defense slipped.
    We've been spoiled thinking all these games are going to be blow outs. It's getting later into the season and mfers tied. It's not an excuse just a factor. Not to mention they been on the road.

You mentioned Memphis and they are essentially a non factor. They don't have any shooters and Gasol is out. Clippers have the same problem as OKC and fumble in the 4th. SA is the only team with a legit chance to put fear in GS.

We'll see but them boys are legit. You don't go 53-5 by accident

As far as Memphis goes I'm not saying they can beat GSW in the playoffs but look at the Spurs and GSW records and those last 4 games against Memphis and the Spurs could be for playoff seeding. Not only that, they could still be trying to chase the Bulls record. I think The Warriors will peak in the regular season because of that. Not to mention when the playoffs start they could have to face Portland or Utah. They will most likely win that series but those teams gave them problems.

At this point we know GSW are gonna be the favorites. It's not gonna be easy though. They have to play Portland, Utah, or maybe Dallas in the first round. All three of those teams will make it tough for them. Then in the next round they have to play OKC or the Clippers. Theeeeeen they have to play the Spurs and they may not even have home court. If they make it to the finals after all that they'll probably end up playing a Cavs team who could very easily sweep their way to the finals.

We all know they are a legit team. It's just that the end of their season is gonna be crazy if they're still chasing that record.

Spurs and Cavs are going to coast to wcf and finals, respectively, in your scenario.
    Yet warriors going to be having all the problems? When they have best record after 58 games in nba history and have a guy that can literally shoot from half court?

Nothingv those teams have shown so far causes any real concern. I still think thunder has the best chance to beat the warriors, but it's going to be hard.
    Curry is in a zone like we haven't seen, and if a guy can shoot, pass, and dribble like this it's going to be hard to stop him.

They still have to play to win of course, but nothing shown by any opponednts make me think they will lose a seven game series.
  • bless the child
    S2J wrote: »
    Im so fukin weak. Make no mistake i am not a GS fan, but im a realist and i respect the game and history. We are witnessing HISTORY. And you do NOT get on the wrong side of history.

Since Steph is only the "best offensive player", does OKC ger 1 more chance to win the game with a defensive stop? Lmao

Or is the damn game over when the 🤬 puts the ball in the hoop. Foh Who would questions him as best in the league right now. "Best offensive player" Rofl Like the defense now gets a chance to tie it up with a charge

🤬 already proved you to be a causal fan. My girl and my daughter can tell me basketball is about putting the ball in the basket.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the problematic the Warriors are giving to the coaches:

How to defend against a TERRIFIC shooter who can eliminate you with dribling without suffering the consequences of HYPER COURT SPACING?

So far only 5 teams have beaten them. None of them wont meet them in the WCF and NBA Finals. The Blazers? Maybe. It would take fantastic, out of this world Lillard to eliminate GSW.

53-5... Damn

Lets see what Popovich has under his sleeves.

• S2J

🤬 already proved you to be a causal fan. My girl and my daughter can tell me basketball is about putting the ball in the basket.

Who is "🤬 ". 🤬 that dickrider 🤬 . Speak up 🤬 , Curry is the best player in the game yes or no. If your answer is no, you look 🤬 silly right now. If you agree then tha 🤬 are you talkin for.
  • bless the child
    edited February 2016
    A few things. They play The Thunder again on Thursday. They also play the Spurs twice and The Clippers again. They play Memphis in two of their last four games. There's probably a better chance of The Spurs getting the 1 seed than the Warriors getting 72 wins.

I dont know bruh. I'm usually on board with you, but they might get 73 or 74. If they took the loss tonight I think the pressure wouldve hit them, and once they took their 7th or 8th L against SA they would concede defeat. But now, since they won, I think they might get it. They're really gonna need to lose to another one before SA for me to think otherwise.

They haven't played well since the all star break. I know people are gonna read this and say huh? Curry has been carrying them so far in the second half. They've given up more than 105 points in 9 f their last 10. Their defense has taken a few steps back. Look at their games in February.

Draymond has been 🤬 the second half so far. Iggy and Barnes haven't been that great either. Them winning games still doesn't mean they are dominating. They are chasing that 96 Bulls record and it may very well come back to bite them. You can tell because their play has been sloppy. They blew big leads and had to mount a comeback against Wizards, OKC, Clippers, Suns, Hawks, and Heat. Steph has been amazing. He's also been covering for how lackluster the rest of them except for Klay have been in the second half so far.

Draymond hasn't hit a 3 pointer in two weeks. Their not even blowing teams out anymore. Their largest margin of victory since the ASG was 16. And that was against ORL and Steph had 50. That game was close until the last 5 minutes too.

If they are playing bad that would mean they could get better. Spurs technically haven't been playing great either. Kawhi was out and there defense slipped.
    We've been spoiled thinking all these games are going to be blow outs. It's getting later into the season and mfers tied. It's not an excuse just a factor. Not to mention they been on the road.

You mentioned Memphis and they are essentially a non factor. They don't have any shooters and Gasol is out. Clippers have the same problem as OKC and fumble in the 4th. SA is the only team with a legit chance to put fear in GS.

As far as Memphis goes I'm not saying they can beat GSW in the playoffs but look at the Spurs and GSW records and those last 4 games against Memphis and the Spurs could be for playoff seeding. Not only that, they could still be trying to chase the Bulls record. I think The Warriors will peak in the regular season because of that. Not to mention when the playoffs start they could have to face Portland or Utah. They will most likely win that series but those teams gave them problems.

At this point we know GSW are gonna be the favorites. It's not gonna be easy though. They have to play Portland, Utah, or maybe Dallas in the first round. All three of those teams will make it tough for them. Then in the next round they have to play OKC or the Clippers. Theeeeeen they have to play the Spurs and they may not even have home court. If they make it to the finals after all that they'll probably end up playing a Cavs team who could very easily sweep their way to the finals.

We all know they are a legit team. It's just that the end of their season is gonna be crazy if they're still chasing that record.

Spurs and Cavs are going to coast to wcf and finals, respectively, in your scenario.
    Yet warriors going to be having all the problems? When they have best record after 58 games in nba history and have a guy that can literally shoot from half court?

Nothingv those teams have shown so far causes any real concern. I still think thunder has the best chance to beat the warriors, but it's going to be hard.
    Curry is in a zone like we haven't seen, and if a guy can shoot, pass, and dribble like this it's going to be hard to stop him.

They still have to play to win of course, but nothing shown by any opponednts make me think they will lose a seven game series.

Nah, I think what he's saying is out if the 30 NBA teams there are a few that GS might encounter in the playoffs that can play to their weakness like no other. Yeah, they can win a lot of regular season games, but the playoffs is about the details, and there are teams, that can beat the Warriors in detail areas. It can't be stressed enough that you're gonna have to pound GS in the paint and rebound to win. The Cavs and Spurs are two teams that can. I'm gonna make my gurantee early, that Steph aint gonna be tossing up 32-35 footers in the playoffs so freely. He gonna have to be smarter because if he wants to shoot 35 footers they will let him...but theyll be contested.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varejo still got that sideshow bob curl
  • S2J
    edited February 2016

Nah, I think what he's saying is out if the 30 NBA teams there are a few that GS might encounter in the playoffs that can play to their weakness like no other. Yeah, they can win a lot of regular season games, but the playoffs is about the details, and there are teams, that can beat the Warriors in detail areas. It can't be stressed enough that you're gonna have to pound GS in the paint and rebound to win. The Cavs and Spurs are two teams that can. I'm gonna make my gurantee early, that Steph aint gonna be tossing up 32-35 footers in the playoffs so freely. He gonna have to be smarter because if he wants to shoot 35 footers they will let him...but theyll be contested.

Yea so, these are 2 different things. Smh lol A lazy, token contest on a shooterlike Steph = not contested. You gon do either 1 or the other, let him have it or contest
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Dawg curry is like a human cheat code.

InCURRYdible!!!!!

This some corny old white 🤬 🤬 ! Lol

Lol bruh

Like what this 🤬 Curry does is an accident.

Like what we are witnessing since last year,game after game is REALLY COMMON IN THE NBA.

Ive seen some JORDANESQUE actions. Now im watching Curry doing some INCURRYDIBLE stuff.

To the point that LEBRON JAMES TWEETED ABOUT THAT!!!

Call me white,Asian,polynasian, it wont change the fact that Curry is doing some OUTLANDISH STUFF ON A DAILY BASIS.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

Bruh what we are seeing is more that team fandom, rivalries and which area Code you rep.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    So much for OKC being deep

They are.

One of the best rosters in the league. 2 of the top 5 players.

If you're wondering why they can't replace Kevin Durant... It's because he's Kevin Durant.

Lol if they were as nice as you think they would be able to win a 5 min qtr without KD

Against that 🤬 ??? He's an Alien, bruh.

My dude ... he's lost 5 games all 🤬 season.
    Hell... NO TEAM can beat them right now ...

With or without KD.

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with all of this...
    Defense has been subpar for a while

I still think they getting the record tho ...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its over
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NBA office is checking Curry's sliders today at 2 to see if he is not cheating
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draymond Green with 14 boards, 14 assists, 6 steals, 4 blocks....but he only had two points so he's trash

Best PF in the NBA today was the argument breh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CcRktH7UUAEJy65.jpg

The dickrider emerges lol...the Lakers loss last night btw. I know you ain't been following! Lol

Why you worried bout me fam.. stop lookin for mens attention and stop acting like a 🤬 .

Lol...im just saying bruh. I remember you as being a Lakers/ Kobe fan...I'm trying understand how everything you post is about Golden State/Steph Curry.

His agenda is anti lebron so curry is 🤬 to them groupies right now
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westbrook had his chance to show why he the man of okc once durant got fouled out,
    but he was force to fold up and watch steph decimate his team with shot after shot.....if 🤬
    aint respect steph and the warriors before that game, believe me 🤬 respect him n the
    warriors now.........

after witnessing that 🤬 last night i realized that no lead is safe against them 🤬 ....

Game should of been over once durant hit that three in the 4th to basically close them out.......

I need durant to get up and bounce out okc, im tired of seeing that 2 man game with him and westbrook
    get exposed by the elite teams........

To think okc only had to worry about spurs and a lebron lead team, now they have to worry
    about the warriors........

durant and curry basically cancel each other out, both unstoppable to guard
    with a wicked jumper........

curry however got more of a team, everybody else chippin in at a high level, from draymon
    rebounding to klay hitting timely 3s to livingston and iggy finding the right time to score
    a meaningful basket..........

while durant just has westbrook, who is extremely nice but also plays a lil to erratic at times
    during the crunch

ibaka turned into a jump shooting power forward, while westbrook gotta try and set up
    everybody on the okc team up besides waiters and durant for an easy bucket.....

thats why lebron stay be having durant number, cause once he can control durant a bit
    and the team defense prevents westbrook from getting easy buuckets, the team cant
    Do nothing else.........

Now i remember why james harden was so big for okc, he was basically
    the manu ginobli off the bench for okc...come in and give automatic offense
    while setting up 🤬 like collison off the bench..........

This discussion has been closed.