What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Comments

• 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This fear promo reminds me of Brock's feeling promo.
  • blackkevblaziniblackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear I rather listen to Bray Wyatt no sense making babbling ass than listening to this 🤬 Triple Paul hum on his own nuts for 30 mins.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Mannnnnn Ima go next week but it's gonna be nosebleeds. 🤬 I been to two wwe events with greats seats I earned that lol
    Ambrose don't give a f-ck.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rusev hosting a bodyslam challenge tonight.. says any man that can body slam him will win a maserati (He drove it to the arena)

Could this be a 1 time thing or will it continue leading up to an eventual NXT main roster debut?
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Rusev hosting a bodyslam challenge tonight.. says any man that can body slam him will win a maserati (He drove it to the arena)

Could this be a 1 time thing or will it continue leading up to an eventual NXT main roster debut?

He getting bodyslammed tonight
    If Ambrose would said "oh yeah u won one too for The Chaperone right?" z3zrULC.gif
  • blackkevblaziniblackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Rock gone come thru and bodyslam him. 🤬 his 🤬 THEN take his whip. That'd be EPIC LOL
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Dean vs triple h at the network special watch
    Dean vs triple h at the network special watch

That would be dope...

Gotta end it in a DQ though.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    We getting a world heavyweight championship triple threat match at mania
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baw 🤬 !
    Do they really believe that by belittling Ambrose, it will bolster Reigns?
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambrose is fun
    Yeah Dean gonna win that tittle soon
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Boringgggg boringgggggg
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chances that Ambrose beats HHH at the special?

Lesnar prolly gonna interfere and 🤬 him over
    Dean is way over compared Roman....give him the damn belt
    edited March 2016
    ADR vs Dean is dope. I'm ready for that
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boringgggg boringgggggg

Yea that dragged
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    🤬 , JBL is 🤬 horrible
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Boss baeeeeeeee
    Man taker ain't look like that in about 10yrs 🤬 need to update that pic

That's smackdown undertaker
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20Min promo for all that smh