What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Comments

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree nashville fans
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Why couldn't they just announce a triple threat? We all figured it was anyway.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many double pins
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    sasha coulda executed the finish better by being flat on her back immediately

some rough spots but good match
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A really lazy way to do what EVERYBODY knew what was going to happen, a triple threat with 3 of the 4 Horsewomen

• Young GunnerYoung Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me find out Vince stealing NXT finishes
  • a-grave247a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    wack weird ending to a gd match with some hot chicks
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He preaching again
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Bray & the fam but eventually they gotta make someone join them.

Even Taker got a bunch of flunkies for the Ministry.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Jake the snake like
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

she performed a sunset flip powerbomb
    its impossible for her to land on her back
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Meester wrote: »
    He preaching again

he'll be losing again too
    probably to the social outcasts
    Jake the snake like

I told em thats pretty much his position. He's Jake Roberts with a stable
    Bray ain't win a big match yet and still talking like he doing something

zigg tryna make that 🤬 go back to the "doubted" miz, GOOD.

she performed a sunset flip powerbomb
    its impossible for her to land on her back

i get it, just looked awkward how she laid down
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was quick
  • blackkevblaziniblackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww 🤬 ...they back to hoeing Ziggler out.
    I absolutely hate the fact that they keep bringing up Miz as a former world champ. They don't even acknowledge who he faced in that entire run. A broken down Marty Janetty and a pre heart attack Jerry Lawler. He was an afterthought in his own match. Nothing relevent came from it but they treat it like something special. I took Khali more serious as world champ
    smh could be creating a new moment, but noooo

lets recap last week for the 38th time.
    I guess Steph starts hour 2
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We about to be in the "shane era" soon
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Raw dog Steph
    I absolutely hate the fact that they keep bringing up Miz as a former world champ. They don't even acknowledge who he faced in that entire run. A broken down Marty Janetty and a pre heart attack Jerry Lawler. He was an afterthought in his own match. Nothing relevent came from it but they treat it like something special. I took Khali more serious as world champ

as a heel he was on point leading to getting it, and especially after losing it with awesome truth

and of course as a heel he gon bring up being a former champ, he gotta keep himself over/relevant somehow
    Damn no reaction for steph at all lol