What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The LGBT community up in arms because 2 "🤬 " characters on tv have been killed, welcome to the world on knee-grows on tv shows and movies, we get killed in the first few minutes of the opening credits
    Meanwhile you can't find a damn black couple on tv besides reruns of other shows or blackish smh. We get killed off all the time they can kick rocks.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    The LGBT community up in arms because 2 "🤬 " characters on tv have been killed, welcome to the world on knee-grows on tv shows and movies, we get killed in the first few minutes of the opening credits
    Meanwhile you can't find a damn black couple on tv besides reruns of other shows or blackish smh. We get killed off all the time they can kick rocks.

Sho ya right. They mad that ole 🤬 "TWD" and that she " The 100" got killed. The 100 was wack anyway and they killed the character off because she's on "Fear the Walking Dead'' so there was a scheduling conflict anyway
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    President Obama just mentioned that Cuba and the US share Pitbull -_____-

Boys don't remember when pit was outchea thuggin he switched his style up now he's a global star he's still that dusty 🤬 with braids

I got his 1st album. Him and Lil Jon went in on that 🤬 .

:|

Cant tell me he wasnt snappin

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sho ya right.

5 on the black hand side

My man (American Gangsta Voice)
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pit was trash then and he trash now

How y'all let that white man get a 🤬 pass but want to crucify Eminem is beyond me
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »

How y'all let that white man get a 🤬 pass but want to crucify Eminem is beyond me

Pit bull is cuban
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    aight so i had wingstop for the 2nd time ever yesterday.. and i'll say it.. that 🤬 is overrated

they hit and miss on certain 🤬 ....the garlic parm is always on point and them serrano pepper glaze they had for a min were good af....everything else is aight

the fries still 🤬 tho...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    President Obama just mentioned that Cuba and the US share Pitbull -_____-

Boys don't remember when pit was outchea thuggin he switched his style up now he's a global star he's still that dusty 🤬 with braids

I got his 1st album. Him and Lil Jon went in on that 🤬 .

:|

Cant tell me he wasnt snappin

Da 🤬 is "snappin" 🤬 I'm getting 🤬 off
  • OmegaConflict
    🤬 ^^^
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »

Pit bull is cuban
    Cubans can and most likely will be white

Pitbull is a white cuban
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait for BVS.

Damn them blood 🤬 got a drug store??

Lmaoo

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN bruh
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pit bull is cuban

Pitbull is a white cuban

He a 🤬 cuban
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant see instagram videos, wtf
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Wearing a rubber band on your braces is the WOAT
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Yo grown ass got braces
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Been banned from LipStick Alley for offensive slurs for saying nignog lol

I say u get revenge by stealing some of their women for the IC.

Isn't that a site full of man haters and chicks that date white men primarily? We good on that site.

They roam on here every now and then. Some of our best female alums come from there.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When pitbull, stitches, fat joe, riff raff, v nasty and all these white rappers call u dumbfucks 🤬 to your faces
    They respected me
  • Chi Snow

Pit bull is cuban

Pitbull is a white cuban

He a 🤬 cuban
    Nah
  • OmegaConflict
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Good morning

tumblr_o0npcbOj2T1rk74v1o1_400.jpg

I'm 🤬 !
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Been banned from LipStick Alley for offensive slurs for saying nignog lol

I say u get revenge by stealing some of their women for the IC.

Isn't that a site full of man haters and chicks that date white men primarily? We good on that site.

They roam on here every now and then. Some of our best female alums come from there.

Oh that I know wayy back lol
  • caddo man
    Can Obama say 🤬 ? How about Zoe Saldana? How about Alicia Keys? How about Laurence Fishburne's wife? Can any of them say 🤬 ?

If I call you a 🤬 , it aint a good thing.
  • caddo man
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Wifey trying to get me in some. I might do it when my son gets his.