What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Arrow (CW)

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that weak ass motorcycle jump over that curb had me cracking up
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrow isn't bad but the flashbacks are really annoying
  • gemini86
    oh and to the dudes who are getting mad about "olicity" or whatever. take a look in the mirror, society is brainwashing yall 🤬 to hate proper love. they pushing this 🤬 🤬 on mad shows but yall say nothing. then when u see traditional love u hate it?

just think about it. the agenda may be working on u 🤬 . teaching yall to mistreat women and turning u against the traditional way of being in a relationship
  • gemini86
    That was a garbage argument by you. 🤬 outta here.

yo just think about it. you would be less mad if oliver dated Diggle
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    You truly are a 🤬 .
  • gemini86
    You truly are a 🤬 .

Why u getting that mad? Keep that trolling e beefing 🤬 in the reason. I'm talking about my favorite shows. Not trying to insult people
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah brotha Felicity actress just isn't that good to pull off dramatic scenes and the Olicity stuff comes off as corny. Aint got 🤬 to do with the 🤬 agenda. The problem is as Felicity had gotten a bigger role the others besides Ollie have suffered and got less plot time.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    oh and to the dudes who are getting mad about "olicity" or whatever. take a look in the mirror, society is brainwashing yall 🤬 to hate proper love. they pushing this 🤬 🤬 on mad shows but yall say nothing. then when u see traditional love u hate it?

just think about it. the agenda may be working on u 🤬 . teaching yall to mistreat women and turning u against the traditional way of being in a relationship

7m7rvkrtawql.jpg

Who is y'all?

I liked Olicity in S2 because it made sense

Do we really need to go over the fuckery of how Olicity was one of the main reasons why season 3 was doo doo grits?

When Olicity took more screen time than the actual plot then it's a problem. This ain't got nothing to do with hating proper love. IT.DON'T.MAKE.SENSE

• gemini86
    maybe because i just started watching arrow that i have an issue with it. i think she looks mad good and is funny. the only thing i hate about the show are the flashbacks and diggles helmet. i want olicity to be together because it does push certain plots. like her finding out he has a son and etc....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    The actress that plays Felicity must be about to get into something else.This breakup abrupt and forced as hell!

Felicity an ol' ungrateful 🤬 . She even admitted all this 🤬 was her fault and she still leaving. He should have ethered her ass about how he should have kept her ass in the friend zone. All on my 🤬 then want to act up. Upgraded you from a nerdy 🤬 to a boss 🤬 and this the thanks I get. Smh.

Requoted for TROOF!

Ungrateful azzz 🤬
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Turrible just turrible

True.

The flashbacks and relationship drama are draining the life out of the show.

Hard to understand how the writers/producers aren't aware of this.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe because i just started watching arrow that i have an issue with it. i think she looks mad good and is funny. the only thing i hate about the show are the flashbacks and diggles helmet. i want olicity to be together because it does push certain plots. like her finding out he has a son and etc....

If you haven't seen season 1 or 2 watch them immediately.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016

Ol' sucka fa love, please don't leave ass 🤬 !

Lol, nah, for real though, when it was love and everything was clicking on the show it was cool. Him hiding the son causing their breakup is 🤬 given their history. It makes her come off as ungrateful and illogical, after they make her out to be so logical. Watch Seasons 1-3 then report back.

As far as people being happier if Ollie and Diggle were together...just....no.
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I acually liked the episode. Cupid a bad 🤬 and Darkh is that 🤬 .
  • iron man1
    I'm done for now. This 🤬 it catering to Twitter and Tumblr at the detriment of it's own long term plot lines. Lucifer, LoT and The Flash are my first to watches now, this is way down my list as it has became too soap opera-ish.

Thosr gotdamn women fans have been trying to ruin Supernatural for years smh. They've already killed Arrow and are trying to work on the Flash as well.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Barry & Iris don't become Olicity 2.0 we might have to riot
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Man I think the movies have 🤬 with arrow a little bit. Diggle referred to the suicide as the "special task force" lol!!!!!! I'm thinking they changed some 🤬 . A few episodes in the second half seemed a bit out of place. I think they had a lot od suicide squad 🤬 going on and they had to do a lot of 🤬 over because of the movies.

Amanda was a good ass character. The way they offed her was super random and rushed. Only Solomon grundy can save the show now. But they probably gonna put him in the upcoming green lantern film. That's probably the reason why they haven't brought him back yet. Now's the best time to bring him in with the magic and 🤬 . I hope the flashbacks lead to grundy. Or damion unleashes him.

They need to quit bull 🤬 with magic and just show the 🤬 full force. 🤬 the fans that watch the show because of it's more grounded and realistic approach. THIS IS A LIVE ACTION COMIC BOOK SHOW DAMN IT!!!!! ACT LIKE ONE!! lol.
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm done for now. This 🤬 it catering to Twitter and Tumblr at the detriment of it's own long term plot lines. Lucifer, LoT and The Flash are my first to watches now, this is way down my list as it has became too soap opera-ish.

is lucifer good? I never hear anything about it.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that episode was good.

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know we've been putting Arrow down because of the Olicity soap opera, but maybe the show runners actually feel like we do and are doing everything in their power to 🤬 off Olicity. Would explain the abrupt change in their relationship.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    I know we've been putting Arrow down because of the Olicity soap opera, but maybe the show runners actually feel like we do and are doing everything in their power to 🤬 off Olicity. Would explain the abrupt change in their relationship.

...and Felicity's dumbazzz logic for ending it.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Barry & Iris don't become Olicity 2.0 we might have to riot

don'y worry fam...that won't happen until maybe season 4
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Terrific a 🤬 now. 🤬 this show and its wack 🤬 undertone content.
  • gemini86
    don't fail me arrow. i like this show