What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,051 Regulator
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Smh at all these snitching ass platforms a la World Star, TMZ, etc.

Snitching. If they didn't catch him on tape it would have been some other fuckery down the road. These niggas are dumb as fuck point blank. From meek to offset to the rest of these dumb ass niggas on parole or just getting outta hail but do some dumb shit to fuck them over again.

Like i have said these dumb rap/street niggas in 2016 have caused layoffs in the hip hop police. Not to mention half the time one o their own niggas sending the video to worldstar or tmz to get publicity.

Nigga, I agree that the nigga is dumb but don't make these platforms any less snitching just for the sake of clicks and ads.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

Snitching. If they didn't catch him on tape it would have been some other fuckery down the road. These niggas are dumb as fuck point blank. From meek to offset to the rest of these dumb ass niggas on parole or just getting outta hail but do some dumb shit to fuck them over again.

Like i have said these dumb rap/street niggas in 2016 have caused layoffs in the hip hop police. Not to mention half the time one o their own niggas sending the video to worldstar or tmz to get publicity.

Nigga, I agree that the nigga is dumb but don't make these platforms any less snitching just for the sake of clicks and ads.

That ain't snitching dumbass.
    (Really though?)
    Revolver Ocelot
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faggots kick people when they're down.

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can fuck you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting fucked in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

StiffHerbalVaporCapersgnsTsotsi Cape TownShizlanskynillerthekidMr_Vicodin81G#1hiphopjunki3Nah SonMontyM.MaxdamnkpJabu_RuleAlpha_Ambition rip.dillauncommonsenseaneed123blackgod813JonnyRoccITaladdin1978Chi SnowjonoTrillfateDupacmr.octoberinfamous114not_osirus_jenkinslord nemesisSneakDZATrill Gate$FourEfilDisciplined InSightIdiopathic JokerLouis DevinearBuilt 4 cuban linxBackInWhiteStillFaggyAFdallas' 4 evaxxCivicxxThe_JackalCeLLaR-DooRBreezy_Kilroymc317Soloman_The_WiseRevolver OcelotCainAggieLean.
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to jail
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

That ain't snitching dumbass.

Bruh you can't even spell woman right. Foh. They reporting, telling, whatever u wanna call it. It's still (dry) snitching.

Naw. It's something that needs to be frown upon in the black community.

So go sit your iron hanger face having ass down.

No my nigga. What needs to START happening in the Black community is for niggas to discontinue doing stupid ass shit that would warrant telling. Period
    rip.dillagum989JoshuaMoshua
    Ok when you kick you might get fucked in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck dick?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your gay ass childhood

Word is bond, I grew up around faggots. They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and fuck you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To fuck or get fucked
    2) To castrate the person that fucked you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and fucking you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

Mr_Vicodin81GThe_JackalIntelligent_Hoodlum EyeofAsaruBlackAX410Jabu_Rulerip.dillapurpngoldaneed123JonnyRoccITaladdin1978Chi SnowOhMarsjonoBabaaaBrideofKillaDupacTrillfatenillerthekidCutler 26 INT's LOL!mr.octoberBenjaminEinfamous114texasdaking88not_osirus_jenkinslord nemesisSneakDZATrill Gate$Disciplined InSightIdiopathic JokerBobOblahHerbalVaporCapersStillFaggyAFdallas' 4 evaxxCivicxxenglishdudeSoloman_The_WiseRevolver OcelotCainMallyGSandinista
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't they need the victim to "snitch" in order to toss dude in jail ...... they might give him one of those big ass checks to keep quiet .....meh
    5 Grand wrote: »

Word is bond, I grew up around faggots. They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and fuck you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To fuck or get fucked

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and fucking you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
    Where ever you from ain't no organized crime but organized faggotry smfh that's the gayest shit I ever heard before nh You sound proud that you grew up around a bunch of homos smfh

Nah B, far from proud. I actually had PTSD and a whole lotta shit was blocked out of my memory until about 10 years ago. When I started remembering what happened I moved the hell outta Massachusetts and never went back.

And ain't nothing gay about getting knocked out and fucked and then castrating the person that did it.

Whats gay is when you get knocked out and fucked...and you DON'T castrate the person that did it.
    Brian B. wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

1) To fuck or get fucked

I was the second type.

Smh...this fool

"I was the second type"

so a faggot fucked you... disgusting

No matter how you look at it, its a lose/lose situation. He fucked me - I castrated him.

I've always felt that getting castrated is the bigger loss.

But yeah, until recently there was no law prohibiting men from sexually assaulting other men.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

BDBIIDrip.dilla32DaysOfInfinitiRobCoLifeblackgod813JonnyRoccITChi SnowjonoBrideofKillaDupacTrillfateBenjaminEinfamous114not_osirus_jenkinslord nemesisSneakDZATrill Gate$Disciplined InSightBobOblahdallas' 4 evaxxCivicxxenglishdudeSoloman_The_WiseRevolver Ocelot
This discussion has been closed.