What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    tumblr_o5yihwnXTp1ryj6d5o3_250_zpsbnrfahan.gif

tumblr_o5yihwnXTp1ryj6d5o2_250_zpsf44otlb9.gif

tumblr_o5yihwnXTp1ryj6d5o1_250_zpsqmmom8wj.gif

full_zpsrkebytdu.gif

downloadfile-1_zpsuga54u1x.gif

JKsPjm8_zps7hsuulmi.gif

The only redeeming part of this episode along with her ready to have shots fire at Zoom lol
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok someone needs to explain this.

1. So there's no Jay Garrick? It has always been Hunter aka Zoom, posing as a hero, planning for all this.
    2. i seem to remember the clips of 'jay' fighting zoom on earth 2 in the beginning of the season. So they werent real. It was just made up by Zoom

Im sure it will all get cleared up by the end of the season
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited April 2016

1. So there's no Jay Garrick? It has always been Hunter aka Zoom, posing as a hero, planning for all this.
    2. i seem to remember the clips of 'jay' fighting zoom on earth 2 in the beginning of the season. So they werent real. It was just made up by Zoom

There is a Jay Garrick, we just have not meet him yet. The writers prob. did not want to complicate his character and poss. hurt a very popular person in the flash fan community by killing him off . By not have him be Zoom they don't have to come up with a complicated way of I guess keeping Jay Garrick good, just my guess here. As we know the Flash show kind of has to do have good Jay Garrick that exists..

And regarding the clips of Jay fighting Zoom, that was just Hunters version of what happened (it actually never happened). So as we found out he pretty much lied about everything to the flash team..
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    poorly written episode. Did Zoom actually say he wasn't fast enough to create a speed double?
  • masterchud12
    edited April 2016
    jaxn wrote: »
    poorly written episode[/b][/b].[/b] Did Zoom actually say he wasn't fast enough to create a speed double?

Agreed, prob. the most disappointing episode of the 2 seasons when you factor in the Hunter/Zoom explanation the writers supplied us. As I have stated and some other also have, our fears that the writers screwed up came to fruition last night..

As for your question, I was pretty dissapointed with the outcome so I didn't pick it up I guess.
  • jaxn
    yeah he basically confirms that he's not faster than Reverse Flash which is odd. If he already got together with his other version and convinced him to die for the cause, then why did he say, "this complicates things" after killing the remnant? Why did Barry, who is faster than Zoom at this point, give his speed to Zoom when he could've just thrown him in a containment unit the same way Trajectory did him? It's as though the writers haven't been paying attention to their own show nor continuity. This is just a minor observation, but why didn't Barry inform Cisco and crew that he just went to another Earth after trying out the device? I assume this is when he breached over into Supergirl's earth. I know the shows aren't tied together but if Barry is going to be using a new device, I'd rather it debut in his show prior to Supergirl's.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i seen other fans saying the same 🤬 that he basically said hes not faster than reverse flash. he was basically saying that he cant speed mirage on 2 different earths at the same time. some fans have to have their hands held through episodes sometimes and act like they have no comprehension skills
  • jaxn
    I'm just going with the simple clear cut explanation. The writers didn't know how to handle this arc properly and just threw 🤬 against the wall.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah he basically confirms that he's not faster than Reverse Flash which is odd. If he already got together with his other version and convinced him to die for the cause, then why did he say, "this complicates things" after killing the remnant? Why did Barry, who is faster than Zoom at this point, give his speed to Zoom when he could've just thrown him in a containment unit the same way Trajectory did him? It's as though the writers haven't been paying attention to their own show nor continuity. This is just a minor observation, but why didn't Barry inform Cisco and crew that he just went to another Earth after trying out the device? I assume this is when he breached over into Supergirl's earth. I know the shows aren't tied together but if Barry is going to be using a new device, I'd rather it debut in his show prior to Supergirl's.

came in to post some of the things you did

1st bolded. same thing i was gon ask yall. IF the tacion(sp?) device could increase Flashes speed and make him 4x faster.. wouldnt that mean that the reverse flash is faster than zoom? Which cant be right.. also thought that was kinda craazy the tacion increased his speed by thaaaat much

2nd bolded. same thing i said in my ealier post. he could have ended zoom.. 🤬 trapping him. he could have killed him, but instead chose to give this super-villain a 2nd life..hmmm

3rd bolded.. now that actually makes sense about the supergirl episode.. and i didnt think about that . cuz i thought the same thing when watching like "why wouldnt he mention he just jumped earths??"
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    i seen other fans saying the same 🤬 that he basically said hes not faster than reverse flash. he was basically saying that he cant speed mirage on 2 different earths at the same time. some fans have to have their hands held through episodes sometimes and act like they have no comprehension skills

yeah even i caught that. he meant he couldnt speed mirage on 2 different earths.. not that he couldnt speed mirage at all.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The man in the iron mask must be E2 Jay Garrick.

There has to be an E1 Jay.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

The writers/production messed up.

Nothing else makes sense.

Anything on the show that tries to explain the Jay/Zoom situation is just an attempt to cover up their mistake.
  • masterchud12
    Maybe it's best we all just move on from this Zoom/Hunter fiasco and just stop asking anymore questions about the answers (wrong) we got last episode that made zero sense. The show is still GOAT and we only have 5 episodes left until we have to wait another 16 months until next season. We are going to eventually be in Flash withdrawal once again.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berlanti says to fall back. Things still are unraveling and not exactly what they seem. Take that for what it's worth.
  • Broddie
    From an interview with Teddy Sears (Zoom):

“It does have something to do with what Tom Cavanagh was doing with time remnants and other timelines,” Sears says.

“Essentially, Hunter goes back in time to convince another version of himself to go along with this plan as a sociopathic, charismatic convincer would. He gets him to go along with this. He recruits himself to take part in his plan. There’s a bit more to it than that, which will unspool in future episodes.”

The only reason he dressed up as a superhero? To give people hope so he could then rip it away. Seriously sociopathic.
  • Broddie
    This is just a minor observation, but why didn't Barry inform Cisco and crew that he just went to another Earth after trying out the device? I assume this is when he breached over into Supergirl's earth.

Network legalities. It sucks but the fact that the crossover still exists is a miracle in itself. As subtle as it was Supergirl's theme playing when the breach opened and Barry asking how long he was gone for was all we could legally get it seems.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    This is just a minor observation, but why didn't Barry inform Cisco and crew that he just went to another Earth after trying out the device? I assume this is when he breached over into Supergirl's earth.

Network legalities. It sucks but the fact that the crossover still exists is a miracle in itself. As subtle as it was Supergirl's theme playing when the breach opened and Barry asking how long he was gone for was all we could legally get it seems.

but there references related to other characters on that cross over like Green Arrow,Black Canary, Zoom, and Star labs stuff..

remember when Constantine was on Arrow earlier this season and they were throwing shots/sneak disses at NBC with him asking Felicity for a peacock feather so he can scratch his back and ass with it ?they did it than
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this ep was anti climatic af

lmao at them all chilling when zoom handed over wally
  • Broddie
    Broddie wrote: »

but there references related to other characters on that cross over like Green Arrow,Black Canary, Zoom, and Star labs stuff..

remember when Constantine was on Arrow earlier this season and they were throwing shots/sneak disses at NBC with him asking Felicity for a peacock feather so he can scratch his back and ass with it ?they did it than

You can make references tho characters in crossovers but you can't have blatant acknowledgement of one show on a network on another show on a different network for whatever reason. It's stupid but it goes as far back as the 60s. Network legalities are funny style 🤬 .
  • jaxn
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »

yeah even i caught that. he meant he couldnt speed mirage on 2 different earths.. not that he couldnt speed mirage at all.

are yall sure about that?
  • Broddie
    I interpreted it the same way they did as well.