What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

MATH HOFFA / CORTEZ VS AYE VERB / YUNG ILL

2»

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I hear Cortez Ernesto say "that's naaaaaaaastyyyyyyyyyyy" one more 🤬 time my ears are going to 🤬 bleed...
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    STL
    If I hear Cortez Ernesto say "that's naaaaaaaastyyyyyyyyyyy" one more 🤬 time my ears are going to 🤬 bleed...

Lmfao when the rapper gases the bars more than the audience.
  • The Recipe
    STL
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    This 🤬 made me a Yung Ill fan, that 🤬 was in monster mode.

He bout to wig on Daylyt dont convert just yet lmfao.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    STL
    Nahhhh, he aint 🤬 with Daylyt lol But he brought an energy that's missing in battle rap, thats the 🤬 that made me a fan of battelrap. He was like a pit off the leash. Reminded me of the old Reed Dollaz

Same pit off the leash energy

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    STL
    ILL was that 🤬 back in the day. I want this 🤬 to take his belt off and whoop daylyt the same way he did surf.

ill is a legend.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill one of my favorites...his bars were unique and random as 🤬
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yung Ill's 🤬 Dealer
    "It just keep callin me man!"
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    STL
    Yung Ill won that- clear, concise, energetic and lyricism. Math spitting average bars. Cortez that annoying hype man getting hype over nothing. Verb stumbling over what woulda been some dope bars.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Math is Larry Holmes status
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss that consistent Verb. This 🤬 need to lay off the NYC antagonist 🤬 if he's gonna keep stumbling every time he flies East of the Lou. Math Milli Rocking was that 🤬 based off his energy. Y'all too hard on the 🤬 . He's never been a bar 🤬 , but when he's on his comedy/bully 🤬 he's entertaining as 🤬 .

Ill energy is back and he's doing now what I wished he would do back in the day: keep that energy during the punch. His lead-ins used to be hype as hell then he'd...say...the punch.
  • The Recipe
    STL
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I miss that consistent Verb. This 🤬 need to lay off the NYC antagonist 🤬 if he's gonna keep stumbling every time he flies East of the Lou. Math Milli Rocking was that 🤬 based off his energy. Y'all too hard on the 🤬 . He's never been a bar 🤬 , but when he's on his comedy/bully 🤬 he's entertaining as 🤬 .

Ill energy is back and he's doing now what I wished he would do back in the day: keep that energy during the punch. His lead-ins used to be hype as hell then he'd...say...the punch.

I agree bro he need to let that 🤬 go cuz its nothing but a hindrance now.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like a Jamaican done with laundry, watch their roster(rasta) fold .....ill
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gun Titles gonna body these cats .....no debating
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYB
    how yall vote for stl after verb choked 40 times and ill was average?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what the milly rock supposed to look like, but I KNOW math was doin it wrong.
  • The Recipe
    STL
    how yall vote for stl after verb choked 40 times and ill was average?

If Ill Average, NYB is Negative.