What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Comments

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire and blood!!! #TeamDrogon

2b5jh44bgu12.jpg
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Anybody got that hboNow app? How long it take for new episodes to drop?

HBO is free for the first 4 episodes fam
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasta. wrote: »
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Anybody got that hboNow app? How long it take for new episodes to drop?

HBO is free for the first 4 episodes fam

Yeah don't got cable using a Roku streaming player. Guess I'll check sling TV see if they got it
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    martin-holdup-o.gif

Gabi's team khaleesi? Lost all cool points!!! She's the most incompetent 🤬 on the show
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall fools the way yall going back and forth, Im taking note about what sets everyones claiming and calling them out when they fall.

I only know one king, and thats the king of the nauth!!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Gabi I don't appreciate your ilk sullying our good name.... As if your deity didn't 🤬 her way up the ladder like a common concubine. But who are we to judge when it's paid off quite handsomely - 3 dragons, a kingdom and an army. Not bad for a product of 🤬 who was sold across the narrow sea to savages... Not sure if you heard but Kings and queens have been dropping left and right as of late I'd watch your tongue. We've grown quite efficient at sowing discontent across the kingdom.... One by one they fall as we inch closer to the iron throne...

🤬 hush. Dany barely 18 and already achieved more with the world watchin than what it took a lifetime for bitchfinger to do in the shadows. 🤬 tried to have us killed at birth cuz they knew what was up.

You done or you finished?

Hold your tongue, for the battle has only begun.... The long night approaches and it is dark and full of terrors.....

LF AIN'T FROM THE NORTH SO YOU BETTER BE TRYNA REMIND HIM HOW COLD THIS WORLD GETS

I shall grant you one chance to join us Gabi but this is a one time chance at the climb.... Seek salvation in us and you may yet live to see the light......
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    @sion you should take that wolf off your avi and put a mockingbird whatever fingers singil is...we aint liking how you movin out here fam

LOLOLOOLOLOLOL this 🤬 made me spit out my rice LOLOLOL
  • Sion
    You lucky I like your posting style @Juttythe3rd LOLOLOLOL
  • _Goldie_
    lmaooo 🤬 said rice , ole combination 4 eatin ass 🤬
  • Sion
    55 minutes left
  • Rasta.
    Yall fools the way yall going back and forth, Im taking note about what sets everyones claiming and calling them out when they fall.

They took the great Sword made of Valyria ICE and made it into Oathkeeper and Widow's tail, sacrilege!! The Nauth remembers!!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Theme Music
  • Juttythe3rd
    Rasta. wrote: »

They took the great Sword made of Valyria ICE and made it into Oathkeeper and Widow's tail, sacrilege!! The Nauth remembers!!

we aint never forgetting
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol at the king of the north being a simp, 🤬 🤬 ...had he been under #Triggerfinger s Tutelage, he d been alive
  • Juttythe3rd

Lol at the king of the north being a simp, 🤬 🤬 ...had he been under #Triggerfinger s Tutelage, he d been alive

“Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay this is officially the point where I have no fore knowledge left
    I'm team north
    Anyway Sansa,Arya, Bran,Rickon,jon etc end up in power I'm good
    🤬 everyone else
  • _Goldie_
    🤬 Ellaria, I hope she's the first to get murked this season.
  • Rasta.
    Who dies first on episode 1? A bloodrider trying to mount Khal Drogo's heaux? Lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn man 🤬 is gonna suck not seeing the Snowman on screen anymore
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Dany doesn't win in the end
    She's the worst ruler in the show now
    Basically surpassed Joffrey without trying to
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Dragons are gonna turn on danny her army aint ready
  • Juttythe3rd