What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Futures Son-Desiigner – Moon People (feat. Boyd)

oatmealdude
oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/Kl_k5SgcFj0

🤬 aint mixed right or is just me lmao smh

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is undeniably wack. At least Panda sounded cool...
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He biting hard off of Future, but this is gonna be another hit for him.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He Should've Let Panda Ride A Little Longer nh
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    He biting hard off of Future, but this is gonna be another hit for him.

i dont think pusha gonna invest in no videos for this 🤬
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know biting off future could get you hits like that
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This where they 🤬 up with Bobby shmurda thy dropped Bobby both too soon
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/9uGiBa8DVkE

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Somebody needs to sell this 🤬 some percs laced with cyanide so he can 🤬

We do not need another Future..one is enough,b..Then again future ain't nothing but the progeny of T Pain who is the progeny of Roger Troutman

If you gonna bite somebody style aleast add your own new spin to it..This is blatant biting..Back in the days you would get beat with a mic stand for biting..Just because it's a new generation doesn't mean certain principles don't still have to be upheld..Be original bruh
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm moonwalking seein Moon People.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Something is deeply wrong with society where a painter paints something that's is his signature and his own theme.

Then a new young painter mimics the exact formula, brush strokes included, and society pays great money for his portraits and puts them all over art galleries, and rewards him. The term "biter" used to be frown upon, like many things like having ghost writers, having skill, charisma, music theory, etc. But it just seem now that nothing is off limits.

So when we start seeing 🤬 rappers as well as homosexual rappers blow up I won't be suprised. Oh wait. ...
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is this 🤬 ? Ain't this the same 🤬 from that wack ass freestyle? Smh some OG needs to check him for biting.

Brooklyn takes another L
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boyd drops the best verse in the song, Desiigner's chorus is a little annoying and he could have done better. I like the beat though
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that 🤬 sound just like future
    I couldn't really hear it on Panda but this.....this is some bitin ass 🤬 right here
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Something is deeply wrong with society where a painter paints something that's is his signature and his own theme.

Then a new young painter mimics the exact formula, brush strokes included, and society pays great money for his portraits and puts them all over art galleries, and rewards him. The term "biter" used to be frown upon, like many things like having ghost writers, having skill, charisma, music theory, etc. But it just seem now that nothing is off limits.

So when we start seeing 🤬 rappers as well as homosexual rappers blow up I won't be suprised. Oh wait. ...

*Coughs* T-Pain *Coughs* Looks like Future getting a shot of karma.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future and T-Pain ain't got 🤬 to do with each other

Future sounds a lot more like Wayne with the auto than t pain imo
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    You know he's a 19 year old kid, so I kinda expect 🤬 like this but Kayne and them need to tell him to cut this 🤬 out
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know he's a 19 year old kid, so I kinda expect 🤬 like this but Kayne and them need to tell him to cut this 🤬 out

Lol..
    This 🤬 is blatant biting,
    I think Kanye and Pusha trolling with this Designer 🤬 ..

They gotta be trolling,
    why else would they be pushing this 🤬 ..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    This 🤬 ain't right

Future needs to come out and say something.