What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Arrive in Late 2016

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Gundam x Pokémon mashup this 🤬 is so dope.

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-vs-gundam-1776188632

Blastoise and Charizard look the best to me
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Gundam x Pokémon mashup this 🤬 is so dope.

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-vs-gundam-1776188632

Blastoise and Charizard look the best to me

Blastoise look the best to me,but i just get flashbacks from the game Xenogears especially how the Blastoise mech looks like the gear that belongs to one of the main characters

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I'm going to get a Latios with HP Fire

A thundurus with HP Ice

And another Landorus with adamant or Impish nature

Pap I got the bold now and I'm closing in on a Thundurus with HP ice as well. Shout outs to the boys over at Smogon. I was DESTROYING a few of them cats, and they so rightfully bowed. I LOVE IT !!!!!

I'm un-🤬 -stoppable !!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA
  • Sion
    Yeah and M-Lopunny is 🤬 overrated BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
  • Sion
    Mega Sableye is a muthafucka tho sheesh
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone going to be online today?
  • Sion
    Paprika wrote: »
    Anyone going to be online today?

I'll be online today after 5PM I'm hoping yall will be on earlier in the day as well so we can get a lot of games in.
  • Paprika
    Yeah I'll be on earlier. Heading out around 6:30.
  • Sion
    @Paprika aye fam I have a request ! This one should be easy !! I'm tryna build out an ORAS team, could you breed me a Bulbasaur 6 IV bold nature with Giga Drain ? If possible I'll also need leftovers if you have an extra one OR choice scarf. I know yall battle more on ORAS now so I'm tryna build a squad for that.
  • Paprika
    @Paprika aye fam I have a request ! This one should be easy !! I'm tryna build out an ORAS team, could you breed me a Bulbasaur 6 IV bold nature with Giga Drain ? If possible I'll also need leftovers if you have an extra one OR choice scarf. I know yall battle more on ORAS now so I'm tryna build a squad for that.

Yeah no problem. Venusaur is actually the last mon I need for a team.

5Ivs unless I get the 6iv you need. And it'll have a choice scarf, can never find enough leftovers.
  • Sion
    I also need a Slowpoke 5 or 6 IVs bold nature with it's hidden ability Regenerator.

Him and Venusaur will be the core of my ORAS squad.
  • Sion

Yeah no problem. Venusaur is actually the last mon I need for a team.

5Ivs unless I get the 6iv you need. And it'll have a choice scarf, can never find enough leftovers.

Sounds good to me fam !!! Anything is plenty mang !!
  • Paprika
    I also need a Slowpoke 5 or 6 IVs bold nature with it's hidden ability Regenerator.

That's the route you're going with the team...

I should have the Slowbro already from when I bred mine.
  • Sion

2 defensive cores 2 stand-alone pkmn and 2 complimentary pkmn to my defensive cores. That's my way that way I don't build around 1 pkmn
  • Paprika

2 defensive cores 2 stand-alone pkmn and 2 complimentary pkmn to my defensive cores. That's my way that way I don't build around 1 pkmn

Shots fired! Come get your Pokemon G.
  • Paprika
    @MorganFreemanKing your Altaria is ready. I gave it the EV spread for bold and it's leveled. I didn't give it the proper move set so I left a few moves on it to leave the choice to you.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Im about to restart my Omega Ruby game file,but im trying to catch all the legendaries i forgot to cop before i stop playing it last year...smfh at Raikou being the hardest to catch because he is immune to paralysis
  • Sion
    @Paprika you online fam ?
  • Sion
    Thanks Pap !!! Aye you got any other pkmn you can trade me for my ORAS team ? I also need a Talonflame or Fletchling with Gale Wings 6 IV jolly or adamant nature. I can level up Bulbasaur and Slowbro in a few hours. I wish I leveled up the O-Powers in my ORAS game SMMFH
  • Sion
    Im about to restart my Omega Ruby game file,but im trying to catch all the legendaries i forgot to cop before i stop playing it last year...smfh at Raikou being the hardest to catch because he is immune to paralysis

Where tf do you find the legendary dogs in ORAS ? Dayum I might add Raikou to my line up shhiiieeettttt
  • Blazedadon87x

Where tf do you find the legendary dogs in ORAS ? Dayum I might add Raikou to my line up shhiiieeettttt

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

u need to catch either lugia or 🤬 -oh first in order to enable the spot to appear
  • Paprika
    Thanks Pap !!! Aye you got any other pkmn you can trade me for my ORAS team ? I also need a Talonflame or Fletchling with Gale Wings 6 IV jolly or adamant nature. I can level up Bulbasaur and Slowbro in a few hours. I wish I leveled up the O-Powers in my ORAS game SMMFH

The site was down for maintenance so I just saw this. I'll have one for you tomorrow.

@Blazedadon87x can I borrow Reshiram off of you to catch Kyurem? I'll send you Zekrom so you can catch Kyurem as well.
  • Blazedadon87x

The site was down for maintenance so I just saw this. I'll have one for you tomorrow.

@Blazedadon87x can I borrow Reshiram off of you to catch Kyurem? I'll send you Zekrom so you can catch Kyurem as well.

no problem..can the first sent pokemon be Thundarous if you have so i can catch Landorous?I send it back one im done with it and we can do the same for Palkia and Zekrom later today if you want too so i can catch Giratina and Kyurem
  • Sion
    Raikou is ass btw I got hyped for nothing I finally caught it and with my luck mine also has HP Ice so I'm happy about that.
  • Sion
    edited May 2016
    I have one more request Pap !!! Since I'm trying to build up my ORAS team, could you breed me a Buneary/Lopunny jolly nature with Limber ability, 5 or 6 IVs with Fake Out and Encore egg moves ? That will be the last addition next to the Talonflame.