What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

1159215931595159715982235

Comments

  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw 🤬 comparing kahwi and jimmy.I'm a fan of both kahwi is better defensively,jimmy is better offensively.53 points this season and 40 in a half he's taken games over I watched jimmy hold paul george SCORELESS in the 4th and ot while outscoring him 9-0 and he can run pg
    That’s also why Hoiberg had no problem handing the point-guard reins over to Jimmy Butler in the four April games Rose missed, watching the Bulls go 3-1 in that span, while Butler averaged an eye-popping 21.5 points, 10.3 assists and 9.3 rebounds per game in those contests.

    Both are the only 2 wings who can somewhat contain paul george also.

    Jimmy Butler is my favorite young non Spur in the league right now.

    Guy worked his ass off to become a great player and takes pride in playing both sides of the ball great. Who can't root for a guy like him?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I can see some new super friends forming out of nowhere depending on when contracts expire.

    Is Paul George contract expiring soon or is he in Indiana for the long run?
  • MallyG
    MallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw 🤬 comparing kahwi and jimmy.I'm a fan of both kahwi is better defensively,jimmy is better offensively.53 points this season and 40 in a half he's taken games over I watched jimmy hold paul george SCORELESS in the 4th and ot while outscoring him 9-0 and he can run pg
    That’s also why Hoiberg had no problem handing the point-guard reins over to Jimmy Butler in the four April games Rose missed, watching the Bulls go 3-1 in that span, while Butler averaged an eye-popping 21.5 points, 10.3 assists and 9.3 rebounds per game in those contests.

    Both are the only 2 wings who can somewhat contain paul george also.

    Jimmy Butler is my favorite young non Spur in the league right now.

    Guy worked his ass off to become a great player and takes pride in playing both sides of the ball great. Who can't root for a guy like him?

    Totally agree.

    Just a few years ago Jimmy's jumper was erratic @ best to be kind. Of course he can still improve, but now dude J is nice! I've got all kinds of respect for him for the work he put in.
  • wizeoner2
    wizeoner2 Baltimore Members Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    wizeoner2 wrote: »
    I dont like when people say TD is the best pf of all time..if we talking bout championships than yea but far as talent, effect on the game in their prime hes not even the best of his era so the age old debate in their prime who yall starting a team with KG or TD?

    Stick to dickriding the blazers and Celtics you jojo Simmons in the face ass 🤬

    1st off iont look 🤬 like jojo ask ya girl see what she say lol 2nd if u aint agree on my statement prove me wrong 🤬 out here acting like when KG had a squad he wasnt killing 🤬 and winning games no.1 seed and all that
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    wizeoner2 wrote: »
    I dont like when people say TD is the best pf of all time..if we talking bout championships than yea but far as talent, effect on the game in their prime hes not even the best of his era so the age old debate in their prime who yall starting a team with KG or TD?

    Stick to dickriding the blazers and Celtics you jojo Simmons in the face ass 🤬

    Wait we got 2 posters that stan for the same 2 teams

    wlmo3700s7t1.gif
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    wizeoner2 wrote: »
    I dont like when people say TD is the best pf of all time..if we talking bout championships than yea but far as talent, effect on the game in their prime hes not even the best of his era so the age old debate in their prime who yall starting a team with KG or TD?

    Stick to dickriding the blazers and Celtics you jojo Simmons in the face ass 🤬

    Wait we got 2 posters that stan for the same 2 teams

    wlmo3700s7t1.gif

    *yawnnnnnn* you been in your feelings so long, I don't even remember what I did to you

    I'll just chalk it up to that "my teams season end in February" frustration
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    wizeoner2 wrote: »
    I dont like when people say TD is the best pf of all time..if we talking bout championships than yea but far as talent, effect on the game in their prime hes not even the best of his era so the age old debate in their prime who yall starting a team with KG or TD?

    Stick to dickriding the blazers and Celtics you jojo Simmons in the face ass 🤬

    Wait we got 2 posters that stan for the same 2 teams

    wlmo3700s7t1.gif

    *yawnnnnnn* you been in your feelings so long, I don't even remember what I did to you

    I'll just chalk it up to that "my teams season end in February" frustration

    U kept randomly keepn talkn about the kings like axels side 🤬

    i had to smack u dawg
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    Yo i swear its a lot of famous mfers that lurk

    'Bron need more help' :joy:
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    game 7 tmrw...



  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the Believeland thread at?????
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im all about Black Excellence but the Pacers are 🤬 up and are moving without having a real plan. It looks like Larry Bird said "Im done with Vogel and we'll just wing it after hes fired"
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    How much help does he need?
    He calls himself the best in the world but he needs so much help.
    WTF.


  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol they make the most excuses for dude
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody remember what the Knicks got for Shumpert/JR
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Anybody remember what the Knicks got for Shumpert/JR


    If I remember correctly the basically just got some more cap room and a future draft pick, they waived whatever players they got back


    A Knicks fan might have to confirm though
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maya Moore (27 points, 10 assists) carries Lynx past Mercury

    http://espn.go.com/wnba/recap?gameId=400864361
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess Lue forgot Wade, Bosh, Ray, Miller, Battier, Birdman, UD, Chalmers and Cole!
    This is why LeBron gets the hate because of all the 🤬 he pulled all year.
    🤬 complaining about Curry winning the MVP when he has 4 and you got Kobe, A.I., KG and Dirk with 1 and guys like Wade, Melo, CP3 and Pierce with none.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    I guess Lue forgot Wade, Bosh, Ray, Miller, Battier, Birdman, UD, Chalmers and Cole!
    This is why LeBron gets the hate because of all the 🤬 he pulled all year.
    🤬 complaining about Curry winning the MVP when he has 4 and you got Kobe, A.I., KG and Dirk with 1 and guys like Wade, Melo, CP3 and Pierce with none.

    Why would they have any
This discussion has been closed.