What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wally is a spoiled brat. If I was Joe a chin check would definitely be in effect.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Barry needs to follow the lead of his comic book counterpart

Reverse_Flash_039.jpg

No 🤬 mercy!

I read that issue a couple days ago on readcomics online. 🤬 was dope.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    tumblr_o7d73nsVT51tnvsx0o1_250.giftumblr_o7d73nsVT51tnvsx0o2_250.gif
    tumblr_o7d73nsVT51tnvsx0o3_250.giftumblr_o7d73nsVT51tnvsx0o4_250.gif

tumblr_o7cmm3kRuS1qbj4aoo1_250.giftumblr_o7cmm3kRuS1qbj4aoo3_250.gif
    tumblr_o7cmm3kRuS1qbj4aoo2_250.giftumblr_o7cmm3kRuS1qbj4aoo4_250.gif

On serious note. Can this 🤬 get a some type of award for being the best supporting actor of a show on all shows on TV?

Dude shows real emotions in his face when he's acting my 🤬 the goat TV dad behind James from Good Times and Uncle Phil

Yo everybody black, white, chinese, martian is mad overprotective over Joe. He has become our 21st century TV dad for real. Jesse always been the man but this is the role of his life.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man yall tripping even thinking Laurel bony ass can be considered sexy. Scust at you 🤬 nignogs
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Man yall tripping even thinking Laurel bony ass can be considered sexy. Scust at you 🤬 nignogs

honestly i still say Iris,Kendra, and Jessie(I think she wants Wally to give her the 🤬 )>>Laurel as far as smashable

but I did like this version of Laurel more than the regular one because of the acting and she was actually having fun
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    Goat fucken episode. I'm at a loss for words right now. Henry getting murked, just wow.

Henry of earth 1 going down just confirms to me the man in the iron mask is the either Heny Allen of earth 2 or the real Jay Garrick who maybe is played by Henry Allen?? I just can't see this actor / character not being on the show.

That's what I'm thinking too, the only hangup is that if Henry Allen is Jay Garrick on Earth 2, how does that explain there still being a Barry Allen on that earth?

He could be Jay Garrick and not be Earth-2 Henry but still be played by John Wesley Shipp cause of genetics. Remember Henry telling Barry that Garrick was his mom's (Barry's grandma) side of the family. I think that pretty much solidified the identity of iron mask.

I got you....he could be Barry's great-grandfather who looks just like Henry Allen..
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the BET Awards has best tv actor award and best tv actress categories because Jessie Martin(Joe West) and Candice Patton(Iris West) deserve those nominations 🤬 dammit.

I think Joe West deserves that win in that category just because dude is the best black tv dad we had since Uncle Phil and Julius from Everybody Hates Chris, even though BET would 🤬 ride bandwagon and give that award to Terrance Howard over reacting ass for Empire
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

honestly i still say Iris,Kendra, and Jessie(I think she wants Wally to give her the 🤬 )>>Laurel as far as smashable

but I did like this version of Laurel more than the regular one because of the acting and she was actually having fun

Gotta throw Patty in there too for the time she was around
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo1_400.giftumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo2_400.gif
    tumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo3_400.giftumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo4_400.gif
    tumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo5_400.giftumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo6_r1_400.gif

This was my show
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo1_400.giftumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo2_400.gif
    tumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo3_400.giftumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo4_400.gif
    tumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo5_400.giftumblr_o7ctd8MpDg1qgd9bmo6_r1_400.gif

Oh s*** I didn't even realize that!
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the summer imma rewatch the original flash show.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is flash not faster than zoom after returning from the speed force?

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »

he actually is. pay attention. thats why zoom is more hesitant now with certain things

I was wondering how come Barry didn't use his improved speed to snatch his Dad back from Zoom......instead he outchea begging for mercy or sacrificing himself to get bodied in lieu of his Dad.

Also, Henry's dialogue added gravity to that scene:

"Whatever happens you have made me the happiest father... Your mother and I love..."

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »

he actually is. pay attention. thats why zoom is more hesitant now with certain things

I was wondering how come Barry didn't use his improved speed to snatch his Dad back from Zoom......instead he outchea begging for mercy or sacrificing himself to get bodied in lieu of his Dad.

"Whatever happens you have made me the happiest father... Your mother and I love..."

Reason why I asked question is because I was thinking the same. Could've snatched dad
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did zoom 🤬 Caitlyn?
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Did zoom 🤬 Caitlyn?

not on this channel. But im sure thats the idea they want to put in your head. Izombie is basically a story a bout a girl who got '🤬 '
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cougar McGee >>>> Young McGee

Smash on them mature cakes..
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »

Reason why I asked question is because I was thinking the same. Could've snatched dad

I don't know..Zoom is still pretty damn fast...I don't know that could have got there and snatched his dad before Zoom stuck his hand through his heart...as soon as Barry would have moved, Zoom would have moved too..