What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

1169716981700170217032235

Comments

  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't see what goes through another man head to pre meditate kicking him in the 🤬 over a basketball game Adams needs to catch him with a crazy elbow in a regular season game next year you don't kick a man in the 🤬 because a basketball game ain't going your way that's alot of bad karma right there
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all been talking about the Cavs I think OKC is peaking at the right time.

    I expected this series to be tough for both teams but they way they are finally getting everyone involved and building confidence they might get it done this year.

    Bron got a mental edge on KD it seems though

    How?
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adams a better man than me, soon as I would have recovered Draymond would of had to run my fade.
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game will be an interesting watch.

    Expect the Cavs to win but I am looking for the defense Casey applies and how the Cavs will approach it.


    If Lebron doesent find his Jumper, the Cavs won't win a ring this year.

    Focusing on Kyrie, the paint, and the others means the Cavs are all of a sudden human - especially if Bron can't hit anything from the outside.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »




    If Lebron doesent find his Jumper, the Cavs won't win a ring this year.

    .

    Way to go out on a limb
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You acting Ike this team ain't a contender, hasn't obliterated shooting records, and looked damn near unstoppable this postseason.

    To a lay person, they wouldn't need to change anything to compete for a title.

  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn y'all buried tf out of that post lol
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    I dislike draymond as much as anyone. ..i dont see how u can suspend a guy for that bc ita too much like a regular follow thru

    The people so adamant he did it on purpoae are either too focused on a) how damn annoying he is, b) gettin caught up in the pile it on hype, or 3) dont play ball

    Reggie miller woulda been suspended every game and russ also flails like vis from time to time. The keaguegonna start giving suspensions for when guys get stripped and their hands still follow thru? ? Nah. Wven if it was on purpose it was too smooth to tell. Its a regular follow thru

    Again, i STRONGLY dislike draymond

    YOU DONT HOOP!!!!!

    I've never kicked my foot up on a layup...wasn't a basketball move

    FOH Djengo
    that was not a regular damn follow thru

    if so it was the highest kick follow thru of all time

    nobody gon have they foot up that high
    S2J wrote: »
    I dislike draymond as much as anyone. ..i dont see how u can suspend a guy for that bc ita too much like a regular follow thru

    The people so adamant he did it on purpoae are either too focused on a) how damn annoying he is, b) gettin caught up in the pile it on hype, or 3) dont play ball

    Reggie miller woulda been suspended every game and russ also flails like vis from time to time. The keaguegonna start giving suspensions for when guys get stripped and their hands still follow thru? ? Nah. Wven if it was on purpose it was too smooth to tell. Its a regular follow thru

    Again, i STRONGLY dislike draymond

    He said that 🤬 on mic though, but you love arguing against facts for the sake of arguing
    S2J wrote: »
    I dislike draymond as much as anyone. ..i dont see how u can suspend a guy for that bc ita too much like a regular follow thru

    The people so adamant he did it on purpoae are either too focused on a) how damn annoying he is, b) gettin caught up in the pile it on hype, or 3) dont play ball

    Man shut up.You see everybody in here saying green should be suspended so of course you're gonna be the weirdo who says he shouldn't this dude would probably argue the sun isn't yellow.There's a precedent,wade got suspended for this

    idups2.gif

    Bu but you don't hoop!!! Foh wit that non sense & get a new script

    Bu2AzivIEAAl3WP.png

  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »


    358c7582dfd5279ab031d86dc2b5a6f68fa391a21aec79d48ca36b5c969d0985_:original

    49-doris-burke.jpg

    Lmao
  • ckfreeckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    warriors matched the total regular season + playoffs losses of the 96 bulls

    that doesnt mean anything

    i just wanted to say it
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    warriors matched the total regular season + playoffs losses of the 96 bulls

    that doesnt mean anything

    i just wanted to say it

    Chicago should've swept Seattle but them fools got too comfortable after game 3
  • ckfreeckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    draymond should be suspended but on the low i hope he isnt because excuses

    that was a hell of a bounce back game for okc they made the warriors uncomfortable in every aspect of the game

    coach of the year needs to start acting like one and get his team mentally on track

    theyve lost some confidence
  • ckfreeckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    warriors matched the total regular season + playoffs losses of the 96 bulls

    that doesnt mean anything

    i just wanted to say it

    Chicago should've swept Seattle but them fools got too comfortable after game 3

    its also when george karl decided to put payton on jordan full time

    held the goat to like 36% shooting for the rest of the series
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blow that sent LeBron James to the hardwood as though he’d been struck by lightning, after all, was actually delivered by the arm of James’s teammate, Tristan Thompson, albeit with some crafty assistance from Carroll, the Raptors forward whose well-placed elbow urged Thompson’s arm in the direction of James’s face. Still, James embellished, as he does. “I say he’s acting (after Game 1) and everybody jumps down my throat,” Carroll said on Sunday. “But then (after Game 3) everybody says he deserves an Oscar.” – via Toronto Star



    “(LeBron) thought I hit him, so he falls on the ground. He’s not acting. He really got hit. He’s 270, 280 pounds, the LeBron James that flexes when he scores a layup on DeMar DeRozan, one of our most physical players,” said Carroll, the sarcasm dripping from his lips. “You do the math.” – via Toronto Star
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick flair would have been proud of that flop
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    The blow that sent LeBron James to the hardwood as though he’d been struck by lightning, after all, was actually delivered by the arm of James’s teammate, Tristan Thompson, albeit with some crafty assistance from Carroll, the Raptors forward whose well-placed elbow urged Thompson’s arm in the direction of James’s face. Still, James embellished, as he does. “I say he’s acting (after Game 1) and everybody jumps down my throat,” Carroll said on Sunday. “But then (after Game 3) everybody says he deserves an Oscar.” – via Toronto Star



    “(LeBron) thought I hit him, so he falls on the ground. He’s not acting. He really got hit. He’s 270, 280 pounds, the LeBron James that flexes when he scores a layup on DeMar DeRozan, one of our most physical players,” said Carroll, the sarcasm dripping from his lips. “You do the math.” – via Toronto Star

    Lol Between Lue's comment of gettin Bron the ball and this, if he has a 40 point game left in him this would be the time
  • ckfreeckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raptors steal game 4 and all hell gonna break loose

    if nothing else though

    at least game 3 gave us another legendary lebron flopping gif
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I like that even though the raptors ain't 🤬 , biyombo keeps having flashbacks from when he was a guerrilla.

    I wanna see 🤬 elbowing each other out there in game 4
  • ckfreeckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    I like that even though the raptors ain't 🤬 , biyombo keeps having flashbacks from when he was a guerilla.

    I wanna see 🤬 elbowing each other out there in game 4

    while you running up biyombo 🤬 around and spits darts at you

    every fight an african gets in is to the death

    leave them mfers alone
  • ckfreeckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    biyombo needs to rub some african 🤬 on jv ankle and have his tribal chieftain bless it so he can suit up

    i think a healthy jv would be making this series more interesting/respectable

    theres still a massive gulf between these two teams though

    but still
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I like that even though the raptors ain't 🤬 , biyombo keeps having flashbacks from when he was a guerilla.

    I wanna see 🤬 elbowing each other out there in game 4

    f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

    But.......I used the right term....



    Oooh missed an r though..
This discussion has been closed.