What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Aries Spears : Key And Peele Aint Real 🤬

123457»

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad always trying to start 🤬 . Why he always picking dudes who fell the 🤬 off to try and go at the hot guy? 🤬 kills me.. Anyway Key and Peele are corny and that's all I'm going to say.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    On second thought, some of this is really problematic.

The idea that black authenticity can be measured by how closely we approximate hood ways of being is not straightforwardly a good thing.

Yes, their wives are white. But you know damn well that most sisters aren't checking for that kind of brothers like that.

As for the slave sketch, they didn't want to be slaves, as the beginning of the sketch makes clear. The thing is that as the auction proceeds, their pride takes over as they are overlooked for other slaves. I think that is funny.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    What's a real 🤬 in comedy???

Eddie Murphy
    Richard Pryor
    Bernie Mac
    Cedric The Entertainer
    Red Foxx
    Martin Lawrence
    Dave Chappelle

Only real 🤬 comedy has ever seen. Everybody else are clones.

Patrice O'Neal was dope too

I didn't really 🤬 with Patrice O'Neal. Dude wasn't funny to me. But to be fair I think Mike Epps is hilarious, but most think he's garbage. We all have our taste nh.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭

This 🤬 funny as 🤬 to me lol

Bruh....

cosign 100%

that wasn't funny at all. I get what they were trying to and it's true a lot of the 🤬 riders at battles are hella annoying but this 🤬 could've been done 100 times better

Opinions are just that... everyone is not going to agree on whats funny but enough people think they are funny for them to have a career... honestly thats a that matters

what are you talking about? LOL. I didn't say they shouldn't have a career or that they aren't funny. That skit just wasn't that funny to me. I have seen a few or their skits that are funny to me and it's obvious some people find them funny because their show has been some what popular.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

This 🤬 funny as 🤬 to me lol

Bruh....

cosign 100%

that wasn't funny at all. I get what they were trying to and it's true a lot of the 🤬 riders at battles are hella annoying but this 🤬 could've been done 100 times better

Opinions are just that... everyone is not going to agree on whats funny but enough people think they are funny for them to have a career... honestly thats a that matters

what are you talking about? LOL. I didn't say they shouldn't have a career or that they aren't funny. That skit just wasn't that funny to me. I have seen a few or their skits that are funny to me and it's obvious some people find them funny because their show has been some what popular.

Lol that wasnt a jab at you...
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 DetroitMembers Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is who seen that movie?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y is there a random ass drum set inbthe back
  • damobb2deep
    The real question is who seen that movie?

Keanu was actually pretty good..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • D0wn
  • D0wn
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something tells me that Key & Peele know how to play ' Cards Against Humanity' but don't how to play Spades.
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2016
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Something tells me that Key & Peele know how to play ' Cards Against Humanity' but don't how to play Spades.

🤬 i honestly dont know how to play spades.. I know a little about it but the 🤬 is not fun to me... now shooting dice or playing dominoes im decent there lol..
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chappelles 🤬 sketch >>>> negrotown

wtf was that
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them 🤬 wack
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was going to be some crab in the bucket mentality 🤬 , but I don't really see a problem with what he said. Basically, he's just saying that they are black, but they don't really have that connection with the black community like that. He said a lot of their comedy is based around being black males that are out of touch and sometimes uncomfortable with the black culture and even stated that that's how they are in real life. What's the problem here?

I thought it was gna be some hate 🤬 too...glad it wasn't. My issue th is why is this material worthy of dominating so much time in an interview...nay 2 interviews (the one with Simmons also). Are the black community offended by key an peele and I missed the memo? Or vlad just causing some 🤬 ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

wtf was that

My thoughts exactly. The 🤬 wasn't even remotely funny. It was more like they looked through their catalog, realized they hadn't addressed any black issues, so just trying to make up so 🤬 at the end to have it on the resume.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

wtf was that

My thoughts exactly. The 🤬 wasn't even remotely funny. It was more like they looked through their catalog, realized they hadn't addressed any black issues, so just trying to make up so 🤬 at the end to have it on the resume.

They have done a number of sketches about racial profiling.

E.g.:

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all riding hard for key & peele. Just cause people dont find them funny, dont mean there hating. Im sure theres comedians out there yall dont like.

Y'all taking this a lil too personal
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw commercial for kevin hart/The Rock new movie...it looks corny as hell. Does kevin play the exact same character every movie?
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

...I dont phux wit' alot of Key & Peele but this 🤬 killed me back when it aired...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That black ice skit was pretty funny to me