What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

1185818591861186318642234

Comments

  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebron damn near willed the Cavs to the title last year, this time he got his help

    Cavs in 6

    🤬 has forgotten this.
    The biggest factor x is .... JR SMITH and CHANNING FRYE. If they keep up lighting the 3 pts line up that consistent it will be a wrap.

    Cavs in 5

    Lmaoo can't wait for GS to be up 2-0 and eventually end this in 5, GS is a better team than last year and they have experience now in the Finals, Love WILL fold, Kyrie will be lookin like Monta Ellis and just be a high volume inefficient shooter (like he usually is) Iggy will give Bron fits, Cavs have no answer for Livingston etc
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Kinda funny if OKC won, the talk woulda been "GSW lack size, and so and so is overrated".

    Golden state does lack size, and is overrated. Them championship heat teams where wade was healthy woulda put em in the trash fam.

    Put some respeck on the name of the defending champions
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 talking about The Warrior's Undersized forgetting about the Bad Boy Pistons....Zeke, Dumars, Microwave, AD, Worm the Bigs was only Bill, Edwards, Mahorn, Stalley....Warrior's Bigs are Bougut, Zeke, Speights, Harrison
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    I'm calling it, Steph Curry is going for the legacy shot and he's taking this series I'm more than convinced this is the perfect situation he will thrive in... I work nights so I haven't seen all play by play but this is what Steph lives for... History... To be doubted and counted out is the perfect situation imo for the W's.. It will no doubt be the toughest match that Curry has had in his career and I see him silencing the doubters for his biggest hurdle in his career..

    The public are pounding the Thunder, but not so fast my friend... The Thunder are notorious for giving up the lead at the end of games assuming victory to eventually blowing late 4th qtr leads just behind Philly.. Also the disrespect towards Curry from Russ & Rant may be the icing on the cake for me... Curry is the last 🤬 I'd laugh at, now Steph will expose Russ' defense or lack thereof...

    I see it going like the reg season finale maybe not the GW shot, a nail biter no doubt, but Curry will respond and OKC will get frenetic and 🤬 up with turnovers... GS might not be able to fully slow down Russ & Rant, but they will lock down the supporting cast which will play into the Warriors favor while they shoot it decently enough to stay ahead and hold on for dear life... All the KD free agency talk will show face and this will be the reason KD bolts possibly in the offseason... Golden State responds in these situations I've been confident all series that it's not over... It's going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali!

    Shots to my real 🤬 who know hoops... I gave y'all the chOKC paragraph pamphlet prior to game 6 and 🤬 didn't wanna take heed.. Y'all CS 🤬 really don't know 🤬 lmao

    🤬 how many times you gonna repost this quote? You got a prediction right. Whoopty 🤬 doo. A lot of what you said is common knowledge and has been said many times here by many people. You old i got a prediction right so i need acceptance in the cheap seats ass 🤬 .

    Ur funny bro... I'm a just count my season winnings and laugh & point at u... I'm a pro capper I compensate myself for my knowings... I won thousands this season calling my shot, while u watched for fun guessing wrong for free.. U should holla at me for insight Y.G.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question where can i and who should I bet on for game 1?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Thunder need to get a better 2-guard in the lineup that's capable of hitting open 3's and spacing the floor cause that Andre Roberson 🤬 just ain't gonna cut it

    Like others have said, Westbrook would be better at the 2. They need a consistent pg to facilitate.

    Serge Ibaka can no longer be OKC 2nd best 3 PT shooter in the Thunder starting lineup after Kevin Durant, cause it's damn sure not Westbrook or Roberson pulling that honor
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    I'm calling it, Steph Curry is going for the legacy shot and he's taking this series I'm more than convinced this is the perfect situation he will thrive in... I work nights so I haven't seen all play by play but this is what Steph lives for... History... To be doubted and counted out is the perfect situation imo for the W's.. It will no doubt be the toughest match that Curry has had in his career and I see him silencing the doubters for his biggest hurdle in his career..

    The public are pounding the Thunder, but not so fast my friend... The Thunder are notorious for giving up the lead at the end of games assuming victory to eventually blowing late 4th qtr leads just behind Philly.. Also the disrespect towards Curry from Russ & Rant may be the icing on the cake for me... Curry is the last 🤬 I'd laugh at, now Steph will expose Russ' defense or lack thereof...

    I see it going like the reg season finale maybe not the GW shot, a nail biter no doubt, but Curry will respond and OKC will get frenetic and 🤬 up with turnovers... GS might not be able to fully slow down Russ & Rant, but they will lock down the supporting cast which will play into the Warriors favor while they shoot it decently enough to stay ahead and hold on for dear life... All the KD free agency talk will show face and this will be the reason KD bolts possibly in the offseason... Golden State responds in these situations I've been confident all series that it's not over... It's going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali!

    Shots to my real 🤬 who know hoops... I gave y'all the chOKC paragraph pamphlet prior to game 6 and 🤬 didn't wanna take heed.. Y'all CS 🤬 really don't know 🤬 lmao

    🤬 how many times you gonna repost this quote? You got a prediction right. Whoopty 🤬 doo. A lot of what you said is common knowledge and has been said many times here by many people. You old i got a prediction right so i need acceptance in the cheap seats ass 🤬 .

    Ur funny bro... I'm a just count my season winnings and laugh & point at u... I'm a pro capper I compensate myself for my knowings... I won thousands this season calling my shot, while u watched for fun guessing wrong for free.. U should holla at me for insight Y.G.

    Lol he's says this to OG of all people

    Lmao I saw that too and was like....
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    OKC took a page out of the Spurs playbook when Spurs won the title starting Will Perdue, David Robinson and Tim Duncan on their run in the playoffs, I like the Adams and Kanter Line up, OKC need a pure point move Westbrook to the two, tell Ibaka get back to defending, blocking shots and rebounding and they will get to the chips.

    Billy is a hella of a coach
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins

    ?????????????????????
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins

    ?????????????????????
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins

    ?????????????????????
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins

    ?????????????????????

    im certain he played for the CAVS this season
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/cavaliers-warriors-nba-finals-anderson-varejao-gets-a-ring/1x3mtk237h7191jl35ludnmxty
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins

    ?????????????????????
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins

    ?????????????????????
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Varejo gets a ring no matter who wins

    ?????????????????????

    im certain he played for the CAVS this season
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/cavaliers-warriors-nba-finals-anderson-varejao-gets-a-ring/1x3mtk237h7191jl35ludnmxty

    So he still gets a ring even tho he's not on the cavs wow
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question...who the 🤬 cares? Lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you even want the ring if you're on the losing team
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is kevin harlan not announcing these games? Marv too old he STAY 🤬 up calls and webber sucks

    Reggie miller>>>>>>>>>>>>>Webber

    U were right


    http://deadspin.com/marv-albert-screwed-up-a-whole-lot-of-calls-in-the-west-1779622779
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you even want the ring if you're on the losing team

    He technically worked for the losing team's ring regardless so I don't think he would mind
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    I'm calling it, Steph Curry is going for the legacy shot and he's taking this series I'm more than convinced this is the perfect situation he will thrive in... I work nights so I haven't seen all play by play but this is what Steph lives for... History... To be doubted and counted out is the perfect situation imo for the W's.. It will no doubt be the toughest match that Curry has had in his career and I see him silencing the doubters for his biggest hurdle in his career..

    The public are pounding the Thunder, but not so fast my friend... The Thunder are notorious for giving up the lead at the end of games assuming victory to eventually blowing late 4th qtr leads just behind Philly.. Also the disrespect towards Curry from Russ & Rant may be the icing on the cake for me... Curry is the last 🤬 I'd laugh at, now Steph will expose Russ' defense or lack thereof...

    I see it going like the reg season finale maybe not the GW shot, a nail biter no doubt, but Curry will respond and OKC will get frenetic and 🤬 up with turnovers... GS might not be able to fully slow down Russ & Rant, but they will lock down the supporting cast which will play into the Warriors favor while they shoot it decently enough to stay ahead and hold on for dear life... All the KD free agency talk will show face and this will be the reason KD bolts possibly in the offseason... Golden State responds in these situations I've been confident all series that it's not over... It's going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali!

    Shots to my real 🤬 who know hoops... I gave y'all the chOKC paragraph pamphlet prior to game 6 and 🤬 didn't wanna take heed.. Y'all CS 🤬 really don't know 🤬 lmao

    🤬 how many times you gonna repost this quote? You got a prediction right. Whoopty 🤬 doo. A lot of what you said is common knowledge and has been said many times here by many people. You old i got a prediction right so i need acceptance in the cheap seats ass 🤬 .

    Ur funny bro... I'm a just count my season winnings and laugh & point at u... I'm a pro capper I compensate myself for my knowings... I won thousands this season calling my shot, while u watched for fun guessing wrong for free.. U should holla at me for insight Y.G.

    Swing and a miss
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Quick question where can i and who should I bet on for game 1?

    Do ya googles
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Quick question where can i and who should I bet on for game 1?

    Do ya googles

    What y'all 🤬 tell me >>>>> what cracka ass Google tells me
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, a Cleveland native, said he attended two Cavaliers home games during the recent Eastern Conference finals against Toronto. Asked about the Cavs' chances of winning the NBA title, Kelce said, "As a Cleveland fan, you can't put too much hope in that."

    full-2_zpsbysxnos8.gif
    Got to post the updated 3 point monster brotha lol
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15854674/oklahoma-city-thunder-forward-kevin-durant-says-started-think-pending-free-agency
    With season over, Durant eyes free agency

    One day after the Oklahoma City Thunder's season ended, forward Kevin Durant said he has started to think about his pending free agency.

    Durant told ESPN's Chris Broussard on Tuesday morning that he has several decisions to make and will sit down with those close to him to decide what he wants to do.

    Durant told Broussard that he has thought about being a free agent since Monday night's Game 7 loss to the Golden State Warriors in the Western Conference finals. Durant said he recognizes that this summer will be different from any other in his career.

    Durant has spent his entire nine-year career with the Thunder organization and is a seven-time All-Star. He can become an unrestricted free agent on July 1 and he is expected to be one of the most coveted free agents in league history.

    Durant told Broussard that it's difficult to imagine where he'll end up because he doesn't know much about potential suitors at this point.

    After last night's game, Durant told ESPN's Marc J. Spears that he will huddle with his inner circle to discuss his next step.

    "We will figure it out," Durant told Spears. "I will talk to my agent, my best friend and my dad, just talk to those three guys and get some advice from other people. But for the most part, I will talk to them in the next couple of weeks. I don't even know where my mind is right now. I can't think about what is going to happen in a month. I'm just thinking about what we've all been through as a team and embrace my brothers right now."
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hypothetically speaking if these Cavs had to make it out the Western Conference, how far do you think this year team goes as is?

    WCF
This discussion has been closed.