What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

DJ Khaled - I Got The Keys ft. Jay-Z, Future (Finally Here)

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in The Reason
hov-future-everyone-shoot.jpg

Comments

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's the perfect time with it being the start of the summer
  • #jpp#jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE let this song match the hype...

What he said.
    🤬 need to drop too. Tired of hearing "coming soon".
    observing.gif
  • internationalinternational Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many build up threads of this 🤬 does there need to be? Yall really fiending for a jay verse like that, smh...

Video and photoshoot looks dope tho, I´ll say that much.
  • eastbay510eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have my hopes up for this one. I think Jay is out of his lane when he does 🤬 like this.

We'll see though.
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool visuals: I like the 1960's attire

I'm interested to hear what Future naysayers have to say about this collabo when it drops...
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I don't see how they hyping this? Lol hey just posting pics of the video shoot
  • Lebong JamesLebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 damn Camel looking old as 🤬 in that first one
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% sure Hendrix washed Jay-Z on this track
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Swiss Beak in the picture too?
  • _Lefty_Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Z really only spazz out when he's on a track with a rapper whom he thinks can give it to him on the track if he playin. Somebody said he play to the level of his competition, and they're absolutely right. The only way I see Jay really goin nuts is if he got somethin comin(which i'm sure he does) and he tryin to drum up anticipation.
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Cool visuals: I like the 1960's attire

I'm interested to hear what Future naysayers have to say about this collabo when it drops...

Changes nothing. Why would it?

I've ignored or downright ffwd verses from Riff Raff, 2Chainz, and Future off projects by my 🤬 Curensy, why wouldn't i for Jay-Z....Scarface got a song wit 2 Chainz. ...Jadakiss got a song wit Oj da Juice Man...Designer is being CO-SIGNED by 1 of the biggest artists to ever do our music.

Oh wait, you think---you think this means Future is now---

Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is either gonna be lazy/outta place Jay z or a filthy verse filled with ki's/keys double entendres and jewels
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mafiaso Hov is back
  • bkzlostchildbkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    I think Hov is going to bring it in this one
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Jigga tryna lock the summer down again
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jigga tryna lock the summer down again

Fourth quarter is Hov's
  • Lebong JamesLebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

snippet