What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    King of GA wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    dwsilver_1.jpg
    direwolves-stark-hockey-jersey1.gif?w=914&h=333
    903df1bf54e316def24151f13335b4c4.jpg
    game_of_thrones_soccer_jerseys_1.jpg

This 🤬 is clean. It's got me hype. The Stark Anthem....

Dont turn your back on the direwolf pack. You might wind up on the Hall of Faces...

35346A2000000578-3638333-image-a-60_1465791515955.jpg

AWOOOOOO!!! *Direwolf howl*

wolves-howling-tumblr-gif.gif

This what I love about House Stark...we talk our own house up and rep...we don't be worried about the other sets....but they sho be worried about us! Can't go more than 3 posts without someone from another set screaming the Stark name...

hold up homie..
    we aint stuntin none of yall 🤬 ..

we appreciate u tho..
    for an otherwise dark show u guys bring a comedic element..

witout yall who would we laugh at!!? lol

Got dayum @ this ETHER LOLOLOLOL
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    dwsilver_1.jpg

Dont turn your back on the direwolf pack. You might wind up on the Hall of Faces...

This what I love about House Stark...we talk our own house up and rep...we don't be worried about the other sets....but they sho be worried about us! Can't go more than 3 posts without someone from another set screaming the Stark name...

hold up homie..

we appreciate u tho..

Lol!

Check the thread bruh...the only people talking about Stark is us and damn near everybody else....yall can't stop saying our name...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Apparently the actress who plays Arya is 18. I feel like no matter what, the actress will always be "Arya" to me.

She's awkward looking as hell. I guess she won't be growing out of that. lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwsilver_1.jpg

tru%20story_zpsstutdihs.gif~c200
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Apparently the actress who plays Arya is 18. I feel like no matter what, the actress will always be "Arya" to me.

She's only a year younger than the actress who plays Sansa . That's crazy to me
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    dwsilver_1.jpg

hold up homie..

we appreciate u tho..

Lol!

Check the thread bruh...the only people talking about Stark is us and damn near everybody else....yall can't stop saying our name...

🤬 .. the show is basically centered around the Starks.. i cant think of an episode throughout the yrs witout atleast one if them on screen losin..

OF COURSE they go be the topic of discussions.. never the center of attention tho..

we got dragons and 🤬 on our mind 🤬 !
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

right!

hell to the nah nah!!
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea thats why Joffrey quit after the show, hes always gonna be Joffrey

When i see Lena Headey in anything im just like "oh 🤬 its Cersei"....never really noticed her before that role

Dinklage is always gonna be the 🤬 midget from Nip/Tuck

Littlefinger was Carcetti, now its the other way around
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwsilver_1.jpg

hold up homie..

we appreciate u tho..

Lol!

🤬 .. the show is basically centered around the Starks.. i cant think of an episode throughout the yr witout atleast one if them on screen losin..

OF COURSE they go be the topic of discussions.. never the center of attention tho..

we got dragons and 🤬 on our mind 🤬 !

Yo, I 🤬 up everytime I see "dragons and 🤬 ..." lol!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwsilver_1.jpg

hold up homie..

we appreciate u tho..

It's gonna be some awkward laughs when we sittin on the Throne...

Z93uwT.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Yea thats why Joffrey quit after the show, hes always gonna be Joffrey

When i see Lena Headey in anything im just like "oh 🤬 its Cersei"....never really noticed her before that role

Dinklage is always gonna be the 🤬 midget from Nip/Tuck

Littlefinger was Carcetti, now its the other way around

Saif this same s*** while watching part 2 of "300". Didn't even dawn on me it was her and in part 1. Lol
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see what you did there.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done watched this 🤬 like three times. Arya think she can just leave the set and that's it? Aight bet. Another stark L waiting on the shelf.
    All must serve. All must die. Its still MFG.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Done watched this 🤬 like three times. Arya think she can just leave the set and that's it? Aight bet. Another stark L waiting on the shelf.

On the real tho. Arya 🤬 up. She shoulda took out Jaqen right then and there when she had the chance. I'm worried that could come back to haunt her.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx I Can't feel DeyaMembers Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah bro its still MFG

You 🤬 dont need screentime or relevance to win the game of thrones

Its all good

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

On the real tho. Arya 🤬 up. She shoulda took out Jaqen right then and there when she had the chance. I'm worried that could come back to haunt her.

Lmao at taking Jacquen out ....🤬 is u smoking ? ARYA just got her purple belt u think she 🤬 w a 5th degree black belt? Delusional

Word she on "I studied under Bruce Lee" status still. Jaqen on the 4th. A girl was on the 3.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope

Arya didnt 🤬 Lady Crane so Jhaqen order the Waif to 🤬 Arya...thats 2 faces owed to the wall

Waif killed Crane, Arya killed Waif

2 deaths is the principle

So theres no outstanding debt on either side

On the Ep 8 preview the Giant had an arrow between his eyes...its kinda 🤬 me off, we know the Boltons are 100k strong thanks to Stannis

Wonder how they gonna 🤬 that Bolton defense, im thinking Tormund might not make it

• dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    sm9zxey63iln.jpeg

Soooo what happen to the Hill tribes?
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx I Can't feel DeyaMembers Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sm9zxey63iln.jpeg

Soooo what happen to the Hill tribes?

Died on the blackwater my g