What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Comments

• (Nope)
    (Nope) NawfNawfMembers Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol team Dany is falling apart.....lmao I love it and we ain't even have to Littlefinger the situation. ...yall take some time to regroup

knee guh please!!!

a few excited members is hardly "falling apart"

we good over here player..

U ain't gotta front for me....im observing dissent within ur ranks lmao... " 🤬 wanna be the man just because"

like in Twilight (yeh i watched twilight dont judge me KISS MY ASS!)

they jus new blood..
    at their strongest but thirstiest as well..

they'll be fine..

Real 🤬 watch Twilight? Cant say I've ever seen Twilight

real 🤬 wit 🤬 do! lol
    i was dragged to the 🤬 myG! hahaha

but by the 4th one i was like 🤬 it! lol

I ruined a few wimmenz Twilight viewing experience. How was I supposed to know it wasn't a comedy?

Indians in Jean shorts turning into big dogs?

"🤬 funny to me"

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    The Finals just 🤬 up my GOT viewing plans. Ah well. DVR it is.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 , the bastard bowl and game 7 on the same night! Guess it will be Finals then bastard bowl. I know by time I come in this 🤬 it's going to be 500 new posts. Smh.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah bruh, no plans 🤬 up over here. Lol Most of us will be watching the finals live and DVR GOT to watch it afterwards.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasnt supposed to be no Game 7, so it 🤬 up my plans. I aint mad tho.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Wasnt supposed to be no Game 7, so it 🤬 up my plans. I aint mad tho.

The Cavs playing for keeps tho got dayum.... If Cleveland wins in Golden State that'll be huge. Still seems unlikely but iuno fam iuno
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx I Can't feel DeyaMembers Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn these 🤬 really tried to style the @Ranxx as reek smh

Specially when we got @THIRDSUPREME running around in jon snow underwear claiming targ set. Starks raised you 🤬 we nah forget.

🤬 🤬 sowing the seeds of betrayal smmfh

We got small councils n 🤬 that means immunity for made 🤬 ....not turncloaks though *side eye @theon third*

See no one ever wanted littlefingers in their council thats why you 🤬 don't get it.

Starkset used to have one but robb got dem swiss cheesed over foreign 🤬 .

@BOSSExcellence and @atribecalledgabi know I'm blood rider

@vingrhames I see you lol'in with these boys but we cool. Big 🤬 get put in headlocks every day my g.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the last couple episodes being deployed. Does anyone have any links from ep 6 till now?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Damn these 🤬 really slay the tri chearleading hoping this sick sadistied to style the @Ranxx as reek smh

Specially when we got @THIRDSUPREME running around in jon snow underwear claiming targ set. Starks raised you 🤬 we nah forget.

🤬 🤬 sowing the seeds of betrayal smmfh

We got small councils n 🤬 that means immunity for made 🤬 ....not turncloaks though *side eye @theon third*

See no one ever wanted littlefingers in their council thats why you 🤬 don't get it.

Starkset used to have one but robb got dem swiss cheesed over foreign 🤬 .

@BOSSExcellence and @atribecalledgabi know I'm blood rider

@vingrhames I see you lol'in with these boys but we cool. Big 🤬 get put in headlocks every day my g.

I see the 🤬 in you 🤬 .
    Again for all you 🤬 🤬 that lack the ability to think straight, I never claimed a house till I claimed Targaryan (fact), I been roasting the Starks and riding with John Snow since day 1. Once I found out John Snow was HALF Targaryan I pledged allegiance to house Targ. My record is clean.
    We supposed to be riding for the same cause but you jump quick to defend some lame Larks against a 🤬 reppin your set (disloyalty, dishonor, fakeness.) and catching bodies in the war of a 1000 gifs.
    Now you on Ramsay Bolton 🤬 , cheerleading like a hoe, hoping and wishing that he slays the honorable wun wun? You even wanna bring a snake like that through house Targ? Is you serious?
    That's why you got called to the principals office 🤬 .

It's up to the O.G.s but I hope they make your snake ass walk the plank.

What kind of 🤬 is you?

9f27b23f68c417d09bea87c57ad8d2f4.480x320x14.gif

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    🤬 ....if Bron and Jon snow both come out on top on sunday......im shedding tears.
    Tell @Ranxx to get you some kleenek. It Was Written.....

acbrx3.jpg

One Wall, one North so there can only be one King
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show is racist n dragon!

Huh

Noooooooo.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The finals ain't 🤬 up 🤬 for me. My team ain't playing. I'm watching an hour of the game then switching to HBO to watch the show. Only way I don't change from the game is if its some epic 🤬 going down.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few inter-set feelings have been caught!!! Some cause it seems like they don't the facts being told. Thing is the truth only comes one way!!!

Many Faced Gawd voice "A PERSON'S CARD HAS BEEN PULLED!!!!"
    latest?cb=20120501125405
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game of Thrones over everything else. Don't care for basketball.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G7 or The Bastard Bowl?

Hmmm.....I can always do both. Bastard Bowl on the TV, G7 on my phone.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This show is racist n dragon!

Huh

Lmfaooooooooo
  • D. Morgan
    edited June 2016

wrong post
  • D. Morgan
    🤬 ....if Bron and Jon snow both come out on top on sunday......im shedding tears.
    Tell @Ranxx to get you some kleenek. It Was Written.....

acbrx3.jpg

clap2.gif