What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

122282229223022322234

Comments

  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Why the 🤬 are we talking about Kobe?
    Lol if he ain't the goat he the closest. ....u watch the finals, he all in the commercials. Kyrie hit the shot last night and said he had mamba mentality. Bron got a ring and 🤬 wanna be mad because everyone ain't made him the greatest. Barkley said he aint passed Duncan or Kobe but 🤬 stuck on Kobe and won't even speak on Duncan....this 🤬 is like that NBA2K commercial I hate you Kobe Bryant

    Lmao yo you're too invested

    U still mad about 2010 bruh its ok

    Lol that paragraph was some groupie shut bruh, Vanessa don't even Cape that hard for him, you're not being objective bruh, I call it how I see it

    Was any of the 🤬 i said lies ??

    Bringing up commercials was completely irrelevant. You claim we're mad that some people wanna put Bron ahead of kobe yet you're having emotional rants. Kobe is an all time great nobody is disputing that but u gotta relax. I didn't even defend Pierce this hard lls

    Was it lies tho and how am i emotional. ....im sitting in my pool with my lady.... i just hit a 🤬 with reality zlitxzvdgg69.jpg
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yqj813healko.jpg

    The 🤬 that makes your soul burn slow....

    DAM U!

    I CAME IN HERE JUST TO POST THIS!

    TA HELL WITH IT, IMA POST IT ANYWAY!

    yqj813healko.jpg
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Got this 🤬 posting personal pics lol

    Axel stop lying you wanted to choke 🤬 out over pierce

    Lol 🤬 talking bout people being emo tho.....only thing got me hot is this heatwave we having in Cali right now
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk why 🤬 ride so hard for Kobe over LeBron. I'm not a fan of either one of them, but damn Kobe was/is such a 🤬 🤬 for multiple reasons. He seem like the type that don't even 🤬 with black folks like that.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Got this 🤬 posting personal pics lol

    Axel stop lying you wanted to choke 🤬 out over pierce

    Lol no lie in high school I almost got in a few fights discussing pierce, but on this site I'd keep it strictly basketball when discussing him. This 🤬 posting personal pics yo I'm dying
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kacee139 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Why the 🤬 are we talking about Kobe?
    Lol if he ain't the goat he the closest. ....u watch the finals, he all in the commercials. Kyrie hit the shot last night and said he had mamba mentality. Bron got a ring and 🤬 wanna be mad because everyone ain't made him the greatest. Barkley said he aint passed Duncan or Kobe but 🤬 stuck on Kobe and won't even speak on Duncan....this 🤬 is like that NBA2K commercial I hate you Kobe Bryant

    Lmao yo you're too invested

    U still mad about 2010 bruh its ok

    Lol that paragraph was some groupie shut bruh, Vanessa don't even Cape that hard for him, you're not being objective bruh, I call it how I see it

    Was any of the 🤬 i said lies ??

    Bringing up commercials was completely irrelevant. You claim we're mad that some people wanna put Bron ahead of kobe yet you're having emotional rants. Kobe is an all time great nobody is disputing that but u gotta relax. I didn't even defend Pierce this hard lls

    Was it lies tho and how am i emotional. ....im sitting in my pool with my lady.... i just hit a 🤬 with reality zlitxzvdgg69.jpg

    So u at the pool w ur girl but rather argue about Kobe w online avatars?

    zf5w0pcnc7v5.gif


    I got a pool but can't swim. ...her azz all on the deep end ..... these fools are entertainment
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Got this 🤬 posting personal pics lol

    Axel stop lying you wanted to choke 🤬 out over pierce

    Lol no lie in high school I almost got in a few fights discussing pierce, but on this site I'd keep it strictly basketball when discussing him. This 🤬 posting personal pics yo I'm dying
    looool
    🤬 was dead ass bout that 🤬
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ your 🤬 being in the deep end and you can't join her w/o drowning

    You a grown ass man cut that out lol

    Iight ima stop

    Lol my lady 🤬 ..... and i didnt learn as a kid so i said F it
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk why 🤬 ride so hard for Kobe over LeBron. I'm not a fan of either one of them, but damn Kobe was/is such a 🤬 🤬 for multiple reasons. He seem like the type that don't even 🤬 with black folks like that.

    With that being said I'll take kobe over lbj. Objectively speaking. I think Jordan is the goat and kobe as trying to be like jordan. That's why I didn't 🤬 with kobe. But to say lbj is flat out better then why wouldn't you say he'said better then jordan. I see people post Stat but they don't post stats about jordan vs lbj
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    idk why 🤬 ride so hard for Kobe over LeBron. I'm not a fan of either one of them, but damn Kobe was/is such a 🤬 🤬 for multiple reasons. He seem like the type that don't even 🤬 with black folks like that.

    With that being said I'll take kobe over lbj. Objectively speaking. I think Jordan is the goat and kobe as trying to be like jordan. That's why I didn't 🤬 with kobe. But to say lbj is flat out better then why wouldn't you say he'said better then jordan. I see people post Stat but they don't post stats about jordan vs lbj

    Because this ain't about Jordan vs LBJ

  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    End this thread please!!! Lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the worst beatdown in a playoff series a player did against the reigning MVP? Lebron sonned Curry this year. Dirk got sonned by the Warriors back in 07. Hakeem against D Rob? Lebron on Rose back in 2011?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    idk why 🤬 ride so hard for Kobe over LeBron. I'm not a fan of either one of them, but damn Kobe was/is such a 🤬 🤬 for multiple reasons. He seem like the type that don't even 🤬 with black folks like that.

    With that being said I'll take kobe over lbj. Objectively speaking. I think Jordan is the goat and kobe as trying to be like jordan. That's why I didn't 🤬 with kobe. But to say lbj is flat out better then why wouldn't you say he'said better then jordan. I see people post Stat but they don't post stats about jordan vs lbj

    Because this ain't about Jordan vs LBJ

    Since you're the Stat guy posted some. Since we talking about number you might as well posted em
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the worst beatdown in a playoff series a player did against the reigning MVP? Lebron sonned Curry this year. Dirk got sonned by the Warriors back in 07. Hakeem against D Rob? Lebron on Rose back in 2011?

    Warriors is a player?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    What's the worst beatdown in a playoff series a player did against the reigning MVP? Lebron sonned Curry this year. Dirk got sonned by the Warriors back in 07. Hakeem against D Rob? Lebron on Rose back in 2011?

    Warriors is a player?

    🤬 answer the 🤬 question. You come off like a smart mouth broad with all them passive aggressive comments you be making.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    What's the worst beatdown in a playoff series a player did against the reigning MVP? Lebron sonned Curry this year. Dirk got sonned by the Warriors back in 07. Hakeem against D Rob? Lebron on Rose back in 2011?

    Warriors is a player?

    🤬 answer the 🤬 question. You come off like a smart mouth broad with all them passive aggressive comments you be making.

    🤬 you ask the question

    You a said a player 🤬
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

    This 🤬 Klay really was wearing shoes that said "Back to Back" on the during the games? This Finals showed a real arrogant side of the Warriors. I mean they were popping 🤬 all season, but this Finals seemed to be peak 🤬 Wariors
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    Oh so now he wants to say his secret motivation for this year was someone (we already know he's talking about Riley) in the Heat organization told him he was making a big mistake!
    I just gained respect for him again and then he turns around and says this 🤬 here!
    The truth is whoever said that was technically right.
    You just came off your fourth straight trip to The Finals, you have two rings and Finals MVP's, finally beat The Celtics and then you go to a team that barely won 20 games and missed the playoffs 4 straight years!
    The roster they had in Cleveland when LeBron went back, was not a playoff team.
    It took trades and free agent signings to get that team that won last night.
    So in a sense they were right to feel that way.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jovrnrn4wl50.png
    Rumors getting out of hand
This discussion has been closed.