What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nzlecivdiqtc.jpg
    @MissK
    MAYBE IF WEEE!
    TRY THAT WE CAN BE
    SOMEONEWHERE, THE CLIMATE
    IS WARM AS LONG AS YOU AROUND ME

Ima 🤬 this 🤬
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ummm...I'll leave this here for yall to come up wit your own caption. Lol

..THIS WAS FROM LAST YEAR... DROOPY SOCKS WEARIN ASS NGA
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Is Kratos THE SAME Kratos or is this like a parallel universe Kratos?

Apparently brand new guy altogether

Same Kratos @Cain and @Vibe just years later which is why he has a son. The beard is to emphasize that he's taking on Norse gods now.

Also different voice actor. Kyle from "Living Single" not doing the voice on this one.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

Same Kratos @Cain and @Vibe just years later which is why he has a son. The beard is to emphasize that he's taking on Norse gods now.

doesnt matter first day cop regardless
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

Also different voice actor. Kyle from "Living Single" not doing the voice on this one.

Christopher Judge is doing it now still a brother so I'm cool with it and Teal'C from Stargate was that dude.
  • OmegaConflict

Christopher Judge is doing it now still a brother so I'm cool with it and Teal'C from Stargate was that dude.

Tealc was beating the 🤬 out of Tisha campbell
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nzlecivdiqtc.jpg
    @MissK
    MAYBE IF WEEE!
    TRY THAT WE CAN BE

Ima 🤬 this 🤬

You better not be singing
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wanted to play 🤬 of War ......but 🤬 it ima Xbox 🤬 4 life

🤬 PS4
  • OmegaConflict
    MissK wrote: »
    nzlecivdiqtc.jpg
    @MissK
    MAYBE IF WEEE!
    TRY THAT WE CAN BE

Ima 🤬 this 🤬

You better not be singing

I was whistling...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    lmfao Vlad touched a nerve

Boosie look like that 50-60 year old uncle at the cookout that's always 🤬 and talkin 🤬 about everything you can think of.

"Aye, Unc... Pass the mustard..."
    "Bwah... don't you know the gub-ment be out here puttin dat 🤬 in the mustard? 🤬 make ya nuts shrivel up... dassomeolebullshit. 🤬 just wanna make his hot dawg or bahlona sanmich taste good but dem 🤬 gotta put dat 🤬 up in it..."
    "it's just mustard Unc..."
    "🤬 thaswatdey wont you ta thank... ay Mabel... May-bel... go get me another bottle of Thunderbird.... yeah, I put it in y'alls freezer... and tell momma I said the pie was good."
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boosie look like that 50-60 uncle at the cookout that's always 🤬 and talkin 🤬 about everything you can think of.

"Bwah... don't you know the gub-ment be out here puttin dat 🤬 in the mustard? 🤬 make ya nuts shrivel up... dassomeolebullshit. 🤬 just wanna make his hot dawg or bahlona sanmich taste good but dem 🤬 gotta put dat 🤬 up in it..."
    "🤬 thaswatdey wont you ta thank... ay Mabel... May-bel... go get me another bottle of Thunderbird.... yeah, I put it in y'alls freezer... and tell momma I said the pie was good."

Classic comedy
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

Boosie look like that 50-60 uncle at the cookout that's always 🤬 and talkin 🤬 about everything you can think of.

🤬 ...LOL!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4shebleaches
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
  • ChillaDaKilla
    did i 🤬 off all the PS4 warriors

🤬 that box and 🤬 Sony and 🤬 yall too

tumblr_mwcrmlcEAF1r3gb3zo1_400.gif
  • PatternGang
    PatternGang Members Posts: 225
    Fun fact

The Eminem Show which has sold over 30 million worldwide has sold more records than every Nas album combined

Fun Fact..Em and Nas had a mini beef after Renegade with JayZ was made. Nas said on ether that murdered you on ya own 🤬 . Em ain't wanna be caught up in a beef between the two and sent a sublim at Nas.

Nas responded with his own sublim. It was about to go down, and Paul Rosenberg begged Nas not to body him.

See i don't care about that i'm not into battle rap or who bodied who or who is lyrical or who rhymes the best

I'm into song writing for me it's all about that. Hooks, emotion and feeling the song touching your soul, melody, production, substance, catchyness, songs that help u over come struggles and inspire u, uplifting message but in a catchy way

Hence why i can't stand rappers like Nas music at all and why Eminem is my fave artist and why i love his music

I just never ever got the appeal of what u describing in your post or rappers who are straight MC's like Nas i just don't get how anyone finds that appealing but to each is own
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only is that wack, but it's a week late