What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Comments

• (Nope)
    (Nope) NawfNawfMembers Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I'm telling yall LF is done lol. He thought he would have Sansa under his thumb like lil arryn. He might have a chance if he somehow keeps the vale or gets the whole northern army to rally around whatever his next big play is, but time ain't on his side with dany and the WW coming.

Correct. Littlefinger has no other play. He pretty much confirmed it himself.

"But I've declared for House Stark for all the realm to hear."

Translation: 🤬 do you realize I laid it all out on the line for you?!!

House Arryn officially ridin with the Starks so he can't go running back to Cersei and the Lannisters. House Frey is 🤬 . Boltons is extinct. Umbers took a mean L. And the rest of the northern houses just proclaimed Jon KITN. And despite Jon's comment to Sansa...

They actually really don't have any enemies of note right now except for Cersei who is about to get trashed by Mother of Dramatic intros.

Unless the Night King is accepting applications he ain't got no choice but to ride out this House Stark thing or go into hiding

No diss but sometimes I wonder if 🤬 have short term memory or if we watching the same show. He never liked the Lannisters that's why he bankrupted them when Tyrion was hand of the King (Tyrion's words) and why he got all the houses to go against one another by first killing Jon Arryn.

Do you 🤬 not realise Triggerfinger literally was the ONLY house next to House Mormont's 62 soldiers to take the call ? If Jon has any brain in his head she owes that 🤬 big time and Trigger doesnt need marriage. By helping House Stark he'd be a traitor to House Lannister but he made that deal with Lady Olenna against Cersei prolly to cover his ass if the Boltons won or he lost. That 🤬 knew her time was up. The only ppl standing in his way are Bran and the Night's King and as he said in the character vignette he doesn't need to be THE guy he's fine working with any House that's winning. He took a HUGE bet even going against the Boltons when they had Winterfell.

Yall 🤬 hating on the man but lemme up the season 2 thread when 🤬 was saying Ned was weak and stupid/not seasoned for the gaming applauding Triggerfinger and Cersei SMMFH. 🤬 is funny how 🤬 switchblade all of sutten.... he's a 🤬 but he's winning the long game.

But he just said he had "pictures" of him in his head on the iron throne. If he doesn't let those pictures go then he's a dead man.

He plays the game just to play it. That will never stop.

But, I hope you're right. I hope he's a true ally in spite of his flaws. I wouldn't be upset if he redeemed himself and if GOT parallels LOTR that 🤬 is all about redemption. Lil Finger is like the Golem of Westeros. He knows the way to Mordor, but he'll probably try and steal your ring once you get there,
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy how everything is coming back around full circle. If y'all know the origins of all the houses that started hundreds - thousands of years ago. Then you can see it. There's also some things that happened not so long ago that are repeating themselves.

- Danny is the second coming of Aegon "the conqueror" targaryen.
    - Bran is the second coming of Bran "the builder" stark(built the ice wall)
    - Tyrion is basically lan "the clever"(first lannister)
    - cercie is the mad king all over again(🤬 , kids dying, going crazy)
    - Jamie is probably gonna be a queen slayer now.
    - Everybody's at each others throat while the white walker are creeping up again

Damn, I just took a look at the whole chest board.

danny got:
    the second suns
    the dolthraki
    the unsullied
    dorn
    a quarter of the greyjoys
    house tyrell
    2 advisors who got all kinds of pull in westros. 3 if you count nas aka Jorah Mormont

Cercie the mad queen:
    She's unpredictable as 🤬 right now. Don't know what she got up her sleeve. Probably gonna destroy kings landing like the mad king was planning on doing if she can't defeat what's coming. Plus she already knows she's gonna die from the prophecy being 90% fulfilled already. Probably gonna take everybody out with her just when they think they have won lol.

Jon snow:
    Got the whole north side on lock!
    Got the free folk

75% of the greyjoys floating around.
    Theon's evil uncle got something huge up his sleeves. After years dude shows up out of nowhere cocky as 🤬 . Talking about taking over, when there's only 2 seasons left. This 🤬 is deeper than rap. The truth is far more sinister.

Winter:
    White walkers are coming

Varys:
    Yeah, him! Like I said before, something aint right with this cat. He's hiding something big. He's not the type of person to lay out his plans in the open like that. I highly doubt he's been creeping around this whole time. Just to stand by the side of a inexperienced little girl with wild dragons. Varys has been in a good ass mood all of a sudden. He's also been vanishing and popping up constantly.

I don't think this huge war is going to pop off the way we think. I think just when everything is about to pop off. The white walkers will make their official debut. 🤬 up everybody's plans.

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    (Nope) wrote: »
    That's also what makes Vary's triller. He has a clear agenda, so he doesn't need to tell you why he's doing what he does - he just does it.

Littlefinger is like a Frank Underwood monologue. He needs you to know how clever he is and only serves himself.

Technically he is the Lord of the Vale until Robin comes of age but if the kid drops dead he runs it. I think people forget he married married Lysa Arryn and got that title.

Nah. He's just the regent. Robin dies and he goes back to being the lord of Harrenhal(?). Otherwise, that kid would've been dead awhile ago. Thinking if he does manage to pull Sansa back into the fold, he could just 🤬 Edmure and she'd be next up for the Riverlands since Jon has the North and it looks like the Freys are on the ass end of running things.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewatched the episode again last night. Cersei swag was on 10,000 all episode. She was sipping wine all day before she hit KL that ghostbusters
    giphy.gif

She better hope the 7 are made up though. If not she going to have some 'splainin to do.
    Know something I've noticed? Out of all the gods, we've seen actual displays of their powers except for the seven. The seven may very well be false gods. The seven were brought to westeros by the 2nd men, the andels. The 7 may be a bootleg rip off of the many face 🤬 . Remember their were statues of all the 7 in the castle.
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I guess my theory about jaqen was right. It was a test and arya passed it. The faces are poison to people who can't become no one. I'm thinking the term "no one" doesn't really mean "no one". I'm thinking it's just a weird metaphor for your true self. I think becoming no one is the only way to wear somebody else face/identity for the time. Not to completely erase who you are.

The many face 🤬 is a 🤬 of death. Maybe arya is gonna take all the faces on her list and turn them in? One big mystery still remains though, why has he been following her and training her all this time?

I'm gonna die if the high cepton pops back up alive next season. Just walk right into a meeting to talk to cercie.

I'm out chea!!!!!
    6fpglk.jpg

What do you mean who's been training her ?
    Jaqen(aka the faceless man), the weird dude who taught her everything. I'm trying to figure out why is he focusing so much on her. He appeared right after she fled kings landing. Him being locked up and then showing that he could have escaped without arya's help made no sense. He's like watching over her or something. I have a theory that he's her sword instructor back before the lannister takeover.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a small-minded meddling fuckboi and he's not going out without some noise. He's a coward, but he loves attention.

No Ned and Robb were small minded fuckboys...LittleFinger s intelligence has gotten him this far.....u talking bout a 🤬 that came from nothing, aint had 🤬 and is this close to the throne....out comp got dragons and 🤬 , 🤬 resuscitation like Jesus, ....all we got is our brain.....and a bankroll lol

Just a dollar and a dream huh?

You better make with some dragon glass or take your ass back to the fingers. Winter is no place for a 🤬 .

Winter Almost wasn't a place for Snow either...#don'tevenaskhow
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Anybody else find it hilarious how jamie has to be an uncle to his kids when he's their dad. But ned had to be the snow mans dad when he's really his uncle?
    537.gif

Jaime Lannister lost ....
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Bill and Ted's excellent adventure was GOAT btw
  • Sion
    Bill and Ted's excellent adventure was GOAT btw

Cosign to the fullest.

The Bogus Adventure was trill too.

I've been calling these two ugly Voltron 🤬 at the job "Station" for months now. They don't get it.

7g5mnql641li.jpg

318rhwynv0no.jpeg

LOOOOOLLLOOLOLOLOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLALAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA
  • Sion
    Hey guys WTF happened to Gendry tho LOLOLOLOL ???
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Just noticed in this gif Sansa is taller than lilfinga don't no woman want a man who is shorter than her. FOH lilfinga!!!
    tumblr_o9f1isoEK81ruwssto1_500.gif

🤬 🤬 the Shae and Tyrion love affair disproves this

Simple ass 🤬 Shae was a 🤬 !!!! Learn the difference between a 🤬 and a woman then get back to me!!

Shae loved that midget ....ur point was non sensical accept ur L....

Don't disrespect the Triggers again

Or what?

#StarksGotStarks

Hollup.. hollup @King of GA

@Elzo69Renaissance

tumblr_mlha0qpVho1qbtzbno1_500.gif
  • (Nope)
    Hey guys WTF happened to Gendry tho LOLOLOLOL ???

It's possible your guy has him stashed somewhere.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's also what makes Vary's triller. He has a clear agenda, so he doesn't need to tell you why he's doing what he does - he just does it.

Littlefinger is like a Frank Underwood monologue. He needs you to know how clever he is and only serves himself.

That's a mark of a great villain tho. He masterminded the entire 🤬 war. He's not going out very easily if at all and i don't even think his intentions are all malicious given by his choice to back the Starks and dismantle the Lannisters and Tyrells. Look at how this show has built characters from Jon to Dany, Tyrion, Theon and Triggerfinger. There's only 13 episodes left next season. There's a high chance this takes after most HBO endings and they end GoT with an ambiguous ending so they can do prequels or sequels. It won't end like a Disney movie tho.....

I'm telling yall LF is done lol. He thought he would have Sansa under his thumb like lil arryn. He might have a chance if he somehow keeps the vale or gets the whole northern army to rally around whatever his next big play is, but time ain't on his side with dany and the WW coming.

No he isn't. Remember it was his choice to even send the Vale. Which he was scheming since season 5. His plan worked. Whatever he's got in store from here, I'm sure he knows Dany has dragons (remember Tywin was one of the first to know and told Joffrey in season 4) and anticipated Sansa hence why he tried to put her on game and you and I are both smart enough to know he didn't do all of that for 🤬 Sansa that's just bad and lazy writing and makes no sense why he'd sell her to the Lannisters then Boltons then back in his clutch just to marry her.

Technically he is the Lord of the Vale until Robin comes of age but if the kid drops dead he runs it. I think people forget he married married Lysa Arryn and got that title.

He fits that profile. That classic Fatal Attraction trope. The grandiosity, shift of goals and values, charming facade, yet he's inept in honest social interactions. He is a performer and when the lights shut off he has nothing. He can and may get what he want's then he won't want it. In that way he's dangerous. He has the ability to manipulate and control situations, but he can't control his impulses.

He's incredibly amoral no doubt

I agree tho he's terrible with women despite owning brothels LOLOLOL

When u ve spent ur entire life using women as currency....how the 🤬 can u relate or be sensitive to them
    🤬 that's a good point B)

a VERY good point! hahahahaha
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's only 1 more season I can't see how Dany can lose to the Night's King. Maybe Jon and company. Triggerfinger in season 2 in the vineyards said Dragonstone where Stannis is from, was abundant in dragon glass and said to be able to 🤬 the white walkers. Now that Jon has expressed that the white walkers are coming I wonder if that holds any merit.

It's possible Jon and Danearys get married and 🤬 then......

I think Dany gone come through with those dragons and 🤬 those white walkers up

I could see the Mountain meeting the same fate
  • (Nope)
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Just noticed in this gif Sansa is taller than lilfinga don't no woman want a man who is shorter than her. FOH lilfinga!!!

Simple ass 🤬 Shae was a 🤬 !!!! Learn the difference between a 🤬 and a woman then get back to me!!

Or what?

#StarksGotStarks

@Elzo69Renaissance

LET'S GO!

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

That's a mark of a great villain tho. He masterminded the entire 🤬 war. He's not going out very easily if at all and i don't even think his intentions are all malicious given by his choice to back the Starks and dismantle the Lannisters and Tyrells. Look at how this show has built characters from Jon to Dany, Tyrion, Theon and Triggerfinger. There's only 13 episodes left next season. There's a high chance this takes after most HBO endings and they end GoT with an ambiguous ending so they can do prequels or sequels. It won't end like a Disney movie tho.....

No he isn't. Remember it was his choice to even send the Vale. Which he was scheming since season 5. His plan worked. Whatever he's got in store from here, I'm sure he knows Dany has dragons (remember Tywin was one of the first to know and told Joffrey in season 4) and anticipated Sansa hence why he tried to put her on game and you and I are both smart enough to know he didn't do all of that for 🤬 Sansa that's just bad and lazy writing and makes no sense why he'd sell her to the Lannisters then Boltons then back in his clutch just to marry her.

But still...OK he has the vale and then still has to try to make a play for the throne. That's what I mean by its over for him. He can try for the north but he ain't gon have time to take over the 7. Not with 15 eps left lol
  • (Nope)
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Or what?

#StarksGotStarks

@Elzo69Renaissance

LET'S GO!

@TonyDubbz if you make this into a Stark Gif it's all over.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

But still...OK he has the vale and then still has to try to make a play for the throne. That's what I mean by its over for him. He can try for the north but he ain't gon have time to take over the 7. Not with 15 eps left lol

Look just cuz it took yall six seasons to get yall 🤬 together to finally head to King's Landing doesn't mean we all move at the same pace plus we got planes and 🤬 ...see how we always popping everywhere we d like
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look just cuz it took yall six seasons to get yall 🤬 together to finally head to King's Landing doesn't mean we all move at the same pace plus we got planes and 🤬 ...see how we always popping everywhere we d like

Cat said "planes and 🤬 ..." LOLOLOL....he befuddled just like his lord LF....
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Cat said "planes and 🤬 ..." LOLOLOL....he befuddled just like his lord LF....
    U know if I have to explain subliminals..... like I said yall stick to brawling let us do the thinking
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

🤬 varys is the one with planes and 🤬 . Popped up out the shadows in Dorne, cut the deal and was back in time to catch the first class seat next to dany. 🤬 you step YO 🤬 up.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I got 🤬 Daenerys.... SMH

edit: got the Mountain on the secondary character thing tho

Aint no secondarys 🤬 .....
    Be happy you aint get Reek ank keep it movin.

A lot of you 🤬 got Reek on the low....
    Let me find out!

lol.gif

🤬 u mean? its right there on the damn site.

yo dont make me lobby to get ur name switched back to THEONSUPREME