What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Video: NYC man films NYPD pigs to make sure they're doing their jobs properly during a traffic stop.

2

Comments

  • VellumVellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Boldly taking advantage of a situation because you know if he turns around, beats your ass, and arrest you, is childish. Its like the guy who calls comcast and screams at a stranger to get what he wants, and then hangs up thinking hes a bad ass.

    As was stated before, you have to show this type of restraint as a teacher, but its also childish behavior. Childish behavior you would experience as a teacher, from elementary to high school.

    I laughed at it a little. I aint gonna lie, but it was rude and ignorant still. At this time, in this country, the last thing we need are more videos circulating of black men being ignorant to officers because they got their feelings hurt (he got mad at the cop because he said he didnt have anything better to do than record), or just cause.

  • not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Man.. That could have went a whole other way if the cop didn't have restraint.. No need to try to exxasterbate (sp) the situation with insults..

    Wrong, if he did then he'd be breaking the law. Disrespecting someone is not a crime. Berating someone is not a crime. If you words can make you come out of your character then you shouldn't have that profession.

    I understand where you coming from.. But I disagree.. What did he accomplish by talking 🤬 to that cop outside of getting a bunch of likes on social media?.. The next cop might not be so forgiving.. And the wild 🤬 is.. He will get away with it.. 🤬 will be on that same social media talkin about some RIP then a few weeks later life will go on..

    At the bolded, nothing. And I'm pretty sure that's all it was for. But disrespect doesn't mean you can overstep your bounds. If words can propel you to do something that's wrong and you are willing to do it anyway then you shouldn't be in a job where you have to interact with people. Self control
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "theres a bunch of minorities here" - cop
    "you aint no minority" - camera man
    "what am i" - cop
    "you a 🤬 " - camera man


    hd9codzp8y2z.gif

    That 🤬 ethered the human race with that one. lol
  • hueyhuey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can do without all the talking tho
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    wild disrespectful
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PapaDoc223PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

    You wouldn't.

    talking 🤬 like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no 🤬 because you can see me
    Word?

    Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT 🤬 froggy.

    Don't test me, dude.

    Oh 🤬 I might record this fade.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

    You wouldn't.

    talking 🤬 like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no 🤬 because you can see me
    Word?

    Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT 🤬 froggy.

    Don't test me, dude.

    Oh 🤬 I might record this fade.

    Let's make this happen. I'll be the 🤬 ref.
  • zzombiezzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

    You wouldn't.

    talking 🤬 like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no 🤬 because you can see me
    Word?

    Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT 🤬 froggy.

    Don't test me, dude.

    I'll be there BUT on Thursday i have 🤬 to do this weekend... i only black eyes on weekdays
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's wait until the facts come out.
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

    You wouldn't.

    talking 🤬 like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no 🤬 because you can see me
    Word?

    Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT 🤬 froggy.

    Don't test me, dude.
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

    You wouldn't.

    talking 🤬 like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no 🤬 because you can see me
    Word?

    Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT 🤬 froggy.

    Don't test me, dude.

    I'll be there BUT on Thursday i have 🤬 to do this weekend... i only black eyes on weekdays

    Anyone available to record this?

    @NYPosters stand up.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

    You wouldn't.

    talking 🤬 like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no 🤬 because you can see me
    Word?

    Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT 🤬 froggy.

    Don't test me, dude.
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

    You wouldn't.

    talking 🤬 like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no 🤬 because you can see me
    Word?

    Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT 🤬 froggy.

    Don't test me, dude.

    I'll be there BUT on Thursday i have 🤬 to do this weekend... i only black eyes on weekdays

    Anyone available to record this?

    @NYPosters stand up.

    Where at in Crown Heights? I can clear my schedule for Thursday evening.
  • MagicjohnsonMagicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Id prolly bomb on all NY people

    Had a coworker from brooklyn n he kept reminding us hes from new york


    DAWG WE DONT GIVE A 🤬
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Hilarious

    But the delusion and hypocrisy continues
    Lol @ "nothing wrong wirh this". Aight then where yall videos cussin out cops ? You won't make one bc you don't wanna get hemmed up. Period. And that does not make you a 🤬 , 🤬 , or whatever online ready 🤬 there is

    What does make you a 🤬 if you continue to talk tough online about how much you hate cops, clown those who speak logically, but you yourself won't do 🤬 either
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Hilarious

    But the delusion and hypocrisy continues
    Lol @ "nothing wrong wirh this". Aight then where yall videos cussin out cops ? You won't make one bc you don't wanna get hemmed up. Period. And that does not make you a 🤬 , 🤬 , or whatever online ready 🤬 there is

    What does make you a 🤬 if you continue to talk tough online about how much you hate cops, clown those who speak logically, but you yourself won't do 🤬 either

    "nothing wrong with this" =/= "everybody should be doing this"
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Hilarious

    But the delusion and hypocrisy continues
    Lol @ "nothing wrong wirh this". Aight then where yall videos cussin out cops ? You won't make one bc you don't wanna get hemmed up. Period. And that does not make you a 🤬 , 🤬 , or whatever online ready 🤬 there is

    What does make you a 🤬 if you continue to talk tough online about how much you hate cops, clown those who speak logically, but you yourself won't do 🤬 either

    "nothing wrong with this" =/= "everybody should be doing this"

    Say that out loud. Quietly to yourself, no 🤬 . Just read it back to yourself
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Man.. That could have went a whole other way if the cop didn't have restraint.. No need to try to exxasterbate (sp) the situation with insults..

    honestly i got more of a "🤬 " vibe than a "restraint" one from that officer lol

    this remind me of those videos where somebody messing with a wild animal......like ok you got away with it THIS time but.......keep that 🤬 up and you gon wind up like Grizzly Man or Steve Irwin
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not from NY, I just live here now. Don't matter. Disrespect simply won't be tolerated. So you give me a date that you're free if you feel that raw about it, and I'll come to you. MTA goes everywhere, B.

    As far the video, yeah; cameraman popped off at the mouth, but the cop can't do 🤬 about that. Stand there and take it.
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Hilarious

    But the delusion and hypocrisy continues
    Lol @ "nothing wrong wirh this". Aight then where yall videos cussin out cops ? You won't make one bc you don't wanna get hemmed up. Period. And that does not make you a 🤬 , 🤬 , or whatever online ready 🤬 there is

    What does make you a 🤬 if you continue to talk tough online about how much you hate cops, clown those who speak logically, but you yourself won't do 🤬 either

    "nothing wrong with this" =/= "everybody should be doing this"

    Say that out loud. Quietly to yourself, no 🤬 . Just read it back to yourself

    "There's nothing wrong with becoming a doctor" = "Everybody should become a doctor" ?
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Hilarious

    But the delusion and hypocrisy continues
    Lol @ "nothing wrong wirh this". Aight then where yall videos cussin out cops ? You won't make one bc you don't wanna get hemmed up. Period. And that does not make you a 🤬 , 🤬 , or whatever online ready 🤬 there is

    What does make you a 🤬 if you continue to talk tough online about how much you hate cops, clown those who speak logically, but you yourself won't do 🤬 either

    "nothing wrong with this" =/= "everybody should be doing this"

    Say that out loud. Quietly to yourself, no 🤬 . Just read it back to yourself

    "There's nothing wrong with becoming a doctor" = "Everybody should become a doctor" ?

    My 🤬 don't insult my intelligence. We're talking about that specific comnent

    "Nothing wrong with this". Ok, so would you tell that to your son? Given the climate of police fuckery we live in, would you advise your child to talk any type of way to a cop when they are of age?

    tumblr_m1vrtcZcP21qa44bco1_r2_250.gif

    You wouldn't. And i'd appreciate it if you dont blatantly lie and reply insinuating otherwise.
  • optimisticoptimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect example of 🤬 not paying attention. The man clearly says he heard the cop talking 🤬 about him first. He can say what he wants to that cop. Maybe the pigs are right when they say "let the evidence unfold" cause a bunch of 🤬 in here condemned that man for standing up for himself like a real 🤬 should.
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Re-up

  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint een know u could talk to cops like this and not get 🤬 up
    I seen pigs get at 🤬 for less
    🤬 bless camera phones i guess, cause legal or illegal this 🤬 aint fly in my day
Sign In or Register to comment.