What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Black Lives Matter And Kansas Police Have Joint BBQ

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
bbq-1.jpg?fit=640%2C361

In Wichita, Kansas, police met with Black Lives Matter activists in an event met to foster community togetherness, a barbecue gathering on Sunday of nearly a thousand people called the “First Steps Cookout.”

The event, which saw activists enjoying free food and conversation with members of the police force, took place instead of a planned protest, and people on both sides said that it was a solid step forward in repairing community relations.

“Very good vibe. Very good vibe. It’s everything I was hoping for,” said Wichita Police Chief Gordon Ramsay of the “First Steps Cookout.”

Ramsay went on to say that the department was committed to taking more steps to foster a better, deeper relationship with the community.

“This isn’t something we’re going to change overnight or tonight,” he said. “It’s just going to take continual effort on everybody’s part. And work on policy changes, relationships. And that’s what’s going to get to the heart of the issues.”

“Especially after what happened in Baton Rouge today, just makes it all the more painful. But I just feel very proud of my city that there’s so many people here,” said Margaret at the ‘First Steps Cookout.’ “It’s wonderful.”

Comments

• stringer bellstringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weak sauce.. No pun intended...
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just trying to get me one of those bbq trailers. They look like they got a nice set up whoever own it.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any 🤬 that eat BBQ w/ pigs is a 🤬 .

Unless its ribs.

Eating ribs is never not okay.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who made the potato salad?

You know people was looking that potato salad like.................."Why is it that color? WTF?"
  • D0wnD0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    A cookout???.. wht ppl sure know how to butter up blk folks.
    Didn't wht folks have a cookout with the Native Amrricans?

I rather have been out protesting for a policy that explicity punish police officers, for misconduct, unnecessary force, and violation of human rights.
    But y'all enjoy them burgers and hot dogs.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh.
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    See, 🤬 so good to us 🤬 , why yall wanna mess it up for us?

I bet he even stirred the kool aid himself

Praise white jesus
  • MazterChefMazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one pic?
    one black person in the pic represents blm?
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MazterChef wrote: »
    one pic?

This too. Considering the T/s and the pic i need proof this actually even happened
  • bgoatbgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an old white supremacy political tactic. Where I'm from, back n the day the Incumbent mayor(white mayor for about 30yrs) would have cookouts and fish frys in the black neighborhoods during re-election time. It worked too.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one pic?

That one black person is WORKING the grill at that.

LLS don't mind me
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    one pic?

LLS don't mind me

Black ppl on the grill > white ppl on the grill

• 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    All I want is justice when race soldiers 🤬 black people. I don't care about cookouts. When tomorrow one of those race soldiers disguised as officers could 🤬 a black person and get away with it.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who organized it though?

who made the proposition...which side?
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old trick in the book. Might as well order them some good ol KFC smh
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have lost it
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    one pic?

LLS don't mind me

Black ppl on the grill > white ppl on the grill

It was joke catch up 🤬
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    This is an old white supremacy political tactic. Where I'm from, back n the day the Incumbent mayor(white mayor for about 30yrs) would have cookouts and fish frys in the black neighborhoods during re-election time. It worked too.

Maybe, not really the same here though since the police aren't politicians and the same tactics wouldn't necessarily benefit them in the same way.