What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Most Overrated Hip-Hop Group Of All Time

167891012»

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Fif made dope music peep his catalog pre grodt not sure what you're talking bout he was signed by columbia then em cuz of his TALENT he was doing features with nas,nore,onyx before he blew step your hip hop knowledge up geek

Why is fif being mentioned in a thread about most overrated hip hop groups?

Cause his group is one of them? :joy:

lol who the hell ever said g unit was the goat group or even one of the best? You're done

Listen to this awful music these 🤬 are hands down the most overrated group Ever
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I'm done? Lmao No doubt in my mind Kast is 1st ballot HOF. These are facts jack. You'll be on the outside protesting :joy:
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao thread is hilarious, but my personal opinion is tribe I never really was that fond of them. Woulda been dope if they were to have Busta in the group, he said he felt a better connection with them then leaders of the new school
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LIKE OUTKAST...
    THEY WERE BIGGER THAN JUST "SOUTHERN RAPPERS"...
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    A Tribe Called Quest.

I mean, lets be real. That 🤬 Phife only went in 1 time. All that other 🤬 , meh.

A Tribe Called Quest - Buggin' Out

(this for all that bone thug dissin in this thread. i know its you ny heads too. 🤬 we champs.)
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fif made dope music peep his catalog pre grodt not sure what you're talking bout he was signed by columbia then em cuz of his TALENT he was doing features with nas,nore,onyx before he blew step your hip hop knowledge up geek

lol who the hell ever said g unit was the goat group or even one of the best? You're done

For a 🤬 who hate Kast, you sure is posting a lot of their music.

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Gotta ban 🤬 for saying outkast and atcq.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Anyone who says the followings groups are overrated should be subject to a two-week to think about that 🤬 :

Wu
    OutKast
    Tribe
    Run DMC
    Beastie Boyz

That being said, my pick for most overrated group: Hot Boyz. They are hyped up as 🤬 and had one good single AS A GROUP.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yeah. Anyone who says the followings groups are overrated should be subject to a two-week to think about that 🤬 :

Wu
    OutKast
    Tribe
    Run DMC
    Beastie Boyz

That being said, my pick for most overrated group: Hot Boyz. They are hyped up as 🤬 and had one good single AS A GROUP.

Lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    CJ wrote: »
    Mobb Deep
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    Mobb Deep

Said it for me.
    Wu tang. I can't tell you to this day who all of the members are or which is rapping at any given time if they're on the track together.

Fight me, reason nerds.

Gravel pit, triumph, and cream. That is it!

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Some y'all just naming groups . Young money wasn't never rated high. Clipse great but never been up to par compared to Kast, wu, Bone etc
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016

For a 🤬 who hate Kast, you sure is posting a lot of their music.

There's this site called you tube where you can put in an artists name/albums and the songs pop up try it out 🤬

I'm randomly picking videos off their wack ass albums
  • StoneColdMikey
    Suprised more people didn't name g unit
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaughterhouse.

Individually theyre boring. How they get worse with help? weird.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Tribe Called Quest.

Downloaded the whole discography to make sure. Yep. I don't get the love. Q-Tip's voice makes me want to 🤬 myself.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suprised more people didn't name g unit

Think everybody knew that was 50's vanity project. G-Unit = Triple C's = Flipmode Squad = Terror Squad = St. Lunatics = D12 = Bad Meets Evil = The Outlawz = etc.

No one rates rappers' side groups.