What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Some n!ggas just can't let it go.. Out here using spray paint and chalk in their hair and beards..

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    This shot is forever funny.

This has to be every shirt worst nightmare
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My barber does that to 🤬 .. A lot of cats ain't washing it out when they get home... It looks natural if it's done right... But they rather walk around looking like they got magic marker on their face and head
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynMembers Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 look foolish to me
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Way too many Tommy's not enough Ghosts.. Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic...anybody seen this white magic before?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cacs Been Doing This 🤬 For Years

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12977-1386354084-18.gif

damn and I was just about to say at least us crackas tried to fill our hair in with spray paint like a kid bored in ms paint, but nope.....we doin that 🤬 too
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Slightly off topic...anybody seen this white magic before?

What the hell type of witchcraft is this
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah bruh.....

Let them females have that weave. No thnx on that spray too....
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes are requesting the Sharpie treatment these days. When a hoe runs her hand on his head, it's a wrap.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bald that 🤬 on out playa. 🤬 looking like they got some islands on they head. Cut that 🤬 off
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing about this I don't get, is why do people do it knowing a) everyone knows what you're doing and b) everyone thinks you look ridiculous doing it.

I mean how can being bald be worse than being a laughing stock?
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    ee19b62cda2cfa756f19732c98b0a8c0d623086fc0f29d3a666ac667df73d73b_1.jpg

The sweat be making Lebron's spray on hair look like a damn insecurity jigsaw.
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank 🤬 I'm just going grey, if my hairline was going I'd rock the baldy! That 🤬 tygas hair guy is amazing dude was damn near George Jefferson status now he has cornrows!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol it's kinda strange and interesting how much dudes make concern over other dudes hairlines though
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭