What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Joe Budden says Lupe Fiasco is "Scared of him" Lupe Responds. Who would win that battle on the mic?

Comments

• R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Joe Budden
    where are ya'll getting this joe budden is seasoned for battling 🤬 ? he only had one documented rap battle. and he lost that one.

lupe would eat joe budden on wax. actually he would eat most 🤬 .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    where are ya getting this joe budden is seasoned for battling 🤬 ? he only had one documented rap battle. and he lost that one.

lupe would eat joe budden on wax. actually he would eat most 🤬

Head in an 🤬 ass 🤬 he went at

G-unit

Game

Saigon

Ransom

Lyrically sparred with jay-z
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    where are ya'll getting this joe budden is seasoned for battling 🤬 ? he only had one documented rap battle. and he lost that one.

lupe would eat joe budden on wax. actually he would eat most 🤬 .

Joe came up battling before he got signed

But lu will still wash that 🤬
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundMembers Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Lupe Fiasco
    I mean honestly when Has Joey ever chalked a W in a beef that matters???
    Put me on to game if it happened...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    If Mos Def 🤬 up when Lupe Fiasco accepted the challenge, what in the hell makes Joe think he'll be able to keep up? Hell, I 🤬 with Kendrick, and he's not seeing Lupe.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Budden
    where are ya getting this joe budden is seasoned for battling 🤬 ? he only had one documented rap battle. and he lost that one.

lupe would eat joe budden on wax. actually he would eat most 🤬

Head in an 🤬 ass 🤬 he went at

G-unit

Game

Saigon

Ransom

Lyrically sparred with jay-z

i'm talking about actual face to face battling

if you're talking about on wax then i get what you're saying....but he really really don't want it with lupe on wax

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    voted wrong lol

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is hoe budden
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    Folks miscomprehended SLR 2
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Joe Budden
    Its not even close, a battle on Wax Lupe gets destroyed by Budden.

He never battled no one on Wax, and unlike Joe backed down from battling on stage against the Battle MC's

FOH with that corny overrated nerd Lupe winning this battle.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    That Ransom Note track should be top 10 diss tracks but people hate too much on Joe to admit its dope.
    you're like "im in the hood all day its gets poppin", YOU'RE WACK 🤬 YOU AINT GOT ANOTHER OPTION
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    Lu would 🤬 him, he just might have to.....

DUMB IT DOWN
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    im sure they have sparred being they both were cool with Stacks
  • Like Water
    Like Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    jono wrote: »
    Lupe is 19 yr old Nas on PEDs.
    That 🤬 will rap a verse about bunnies, robots and watercolor paints. Half the 🤬 will be lost and give up, the others heads will explode when they decode it.

This 🤬 Lupe like one of those samurai from the movies that move so fast it takes a while before the damage from slash even happens.

Thczi56.gif
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Budden ain't 🤬 with Lupe in this life, the past or the next.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    Buddens just said Lupe wins.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Budden
    I don't know why y'all keep bringing up Mos Def, as if he and Joe Budden are cut from the same cloth. Budden ENJOYS battle rapping and thinks it proves who's the better rapper. Mos Def shames it and sees it as a waste of time. He just half steps in that arena to promote his new 🤬 from time to time, where he calls the ENTIRE game out and falls back whenever anyone responds. They're not even remotely close to the same.

Budden will gladly bite Lupe's head off if Lupe wants to take it there. Lucky for him it's a win-win as, Lupe has a cult following on some Canibus 🤬 , where his warriors think he's the greatest lyricist of all-time. Not to mention, Lupe is a much bigger artist than Budden.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Budden
    im sure they have sparred being they both were cool with Stacks

Lupe said stack his favorite rapper, n stack got Joe on a couple tracks so he would smash like pause
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    Yet Buddens just pulled a Mos Def and backed down. Nobody want it with Lupe.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupe Fiasco
    Yet Buddens just pulled a Mos Def and backed down. Nobody want it with Lupe.

C'mon bruh. You serious? Smh. I wanna see this 🤬 Lu battle someone that's close to his level, lyrically speaking. 🤬 keep throwing it out there and recanting themselves.

🤬 is annoying.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    qawshun wrote: »
    🤬 need to go with facts when on wax budden has 0 ls when on wax budden is clutch for making potent diss songs regardless of how you feel about lupe being a bether rapper has he ever proved what budden has?

0 Ls?

🤬 forgot when Hov jumped on HIS track and made it his.

Oh

Then budden hopped right back on it and took it back !! Cut it out homie

You mean when Budden got back on his own track after getting dissed by his boss and basically said

5a594c30c37db765a820796ab96b94d3283cbd143afe0af99ba0480d6ae0f7c8.jpg