What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Man I am hungry as 🤬 . I have to wait until 1135 to eat. 🤬 feels like an eternity.

Eat an orange or some 🤬 with fibers. And drink water.

All I had at the time was a 🤬 of chips and water. I 🤬 the water and suffered through. LOL!

And please dont buy fiber pills for 🤬 's sake if you have the money and access to whole fuits.
    And dont even think about JUICES aka FRUCTOSE WITHOUT FIBERS.

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 got Equal Opportunity memberships

Says the poster who is more suicidal than Facemobb's discography

Lmao damn
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Lmao damn

You can count the IM HAPPY type posts of that 🤬 . And you will have hard time finding it since his baby mama drama.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao damn

You can count the IM HAPPY type posts of that 🤬 . And you will have hard time finding it since his baby mama drama.

I feel him though...he love that 🤬
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Beta wrote: »

Lmao damn

I feel him though...he love that 🤬

Since we can live with his daily sour and melancolic posts he should be the last intolerant poster in here. Imo
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao damn

He's a miserable ass 🤬

Even his clothing line looks sad as 🤬
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I am hungry as 🤬 . I have to wait until 1135 to eat. 🤬 feels like an eternity.

Eat an orange or some 🤬 with fibers. And drink water.

All I had at the time was a 🤬 of chips and water. I 🤬 the water and suffered through. LOL!

And please dont buy fiber pills for 🤬 's sake if you have the money and access to whole fuits.
    And dont even think about JUICES aka FRUCTOSE WITHOUT FIBERS.

Nah I am old school the only extra stuff I buy is protein powder and that is for my after workout smoothies. I am a get my nutrients from vegetables guy.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Good night evryone
    🤬 bless
    Have a funny Saturday

Bonne nuit

Lemmy
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn jonny he was hitting you with some hot ones and then went to bed on some G 🤬

You better fire off tomorrow
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn jonny he was hitting you with some hot ones and then went to bed on some G 🤬

You better fire off tomorrow

Even Drake don't cry as much as this 🤬
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Staycation at the Hyatt with my boo

Off to the liquor store and to get some other goodies for tonight

#xratedallnightlong

fta15u02shlv.gif
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Arena Football .....🤬 ain't even a sport
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macguyver series remake... wooooord

dude looks like a knock off jim carey..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think katy is grounded. @Kat do you know how long you're punished for?
  • OhMars
    OhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

Odel is done being suspect, he's out the closet now. Giants fan come get your boy
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »

Odel is done being suspect, he's out the closet now. Giants fan come get your boy

No...man NO! Smh.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry Sanders son gone get burn this year at Stanford, can't wait
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    run like his pappy

• Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you guys know that vaginal steaming was a thing?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't Breathe was dope.
  • SolemnSauce
    scratch that, he transferred to OSU
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry Sanders son gone get burn this year at Stanford, can't wait

College football is going to have a lot offsprings this year.

Fred Taylor soon is a beast
    Michael Irvin Jr
    Isaac Bruce nephew
    Nasty sanders lol
    Can't wait to see these youngsters on the collegiate level