What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat this if u watch money and violence

"🤬 y u post thirst trap on Internet"

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Hello @iron man1 how are ya?

I'm cool enjoying these white tears today due to Kaep and other things. Yourself?

Lol

I'm alright, hot out so I'm in. Might finish the get down on Netflix

I feel you on that we were in the 70s this week until the weather decided now's a good time for 90s lol. How's the Getdown?

^^^major key
  • texas409texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone fist their female? I got this 40's milf im bangin for a couple Months now. She told me to fist her she said my 🤬 🤬 aint enough? what is that supposed to mean?

Scustin
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @iron man1 how are ya?

I'm cool enjoying these white tears today due to Kaep and other things. Yourself?

Lol

I'm alright, hot out so I'm in. Might finish the get down on Netflix

I feel you on that we were in the 70s this week until the weather decided now's a good time for 90s lol. How's the Getdown?

Sounds like our weather smh

Started slow for me but I ended up really liking it
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suicide Squad has made 600 million in theaters
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I just read that people said Nate Parker is homophobic because he wouldn't play a 🤬 person or act in a dress?????? Da 🤬 is this country coming to?

🤬 ....Jews....and Crackas are literally 🤬 the country up
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    50 aint got flow or bars? smh

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    The Weekend

xb0tbs5ntc0o.png

She cool
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's that time of the year

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shout out to jbalvin glad the homie ok
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just read that people said Nate Parker is homophobic because he wouldn't play a 🤬 person or act in a dress?????? Da 🤬 is this country coming to?

who's Nate Parker?
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

who's Nate Parker?

Dude who directed the Nat Turner biopic.

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tgv vs shinkansen

who wins
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

who's Nate Parker?

Dude who directed the Nat Turner biopic.

Very straight forward usually people would ignore the question or say something snarky.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AggyAF where did u read that about nate?
    A homie of mine said that this 🤬 done did so many movies including 🤬 with denzel and the minute he made a slave rebellion movie we hear bout him "🤬 " 🤬 in college
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they just trying to bring dude name down since they found out about an old 🤬 case he had