What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't believe I sat down and watched wrestling tonight
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's too much sauce

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

I hate that Youtube ain't put Cool Breeze in the feature Credits, this was damn near his song.
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fonk...Another overlooked abum

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was the 🤬

Back when Big Boi was better than 3 Stykes

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to find a Tux to the biggest wedding in Los Angeles next year and then put my black suit in the cleaners or I'll just get a new one whatever for the funeral on Saturday.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    just fed a homeless couple, she approached in me in the drive-thru and told me she needed a $1.50 because they were hungry. I told her I don't carry cash but I would buy them whatever. She said she would keep it reasonable. Nice lady. She was super appreciative. It's a good feeling to help others in actual need. My son was in the car so it was also a learning experience for him. He was happy I helped someone.

Nice of you to feed @OmegaSataNs mom
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I miss 🤬 Tunes aka Shady, :( .

Damn you Stew and old man Cain!

You didn't have to ban her.

We could just have roasted her to death, letting her go out with a fighting chance / pride.

Shes been banned by 8 diff mods bruh.
    This song still 🤬 blows my Mind...🤬 's genius

Do OutKast qualify for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame yet.???
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    This song still 🤬 blows my Mind...🤬 's genius

Do OutKast qualify for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame yet.???

Almost

Artists—a group encompassing performers, composers and/or musicians—become eligible for induction 25 years after the release of their first record. Besides demonstrating unquestionable musical excellence and talent, inductees will have had a significant impact on the development, evolution and preservation of rock & roll.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is going to be the soundtrack for vacation in Dallas this November. Imma tear y'all city up

Id prolly put this in my top 5 Kast songs.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    What Southern artists would be in yall top 25 ?

Face
    Big Boi
    Cee-Lo
    TI
    Bun B

I'd exchange Face for 8Ball.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Did 3000 ever get charged for murder on this song?

Yea, I'd have a serious problem trying to put together a top 5 Outkast song list.