What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

K Shine vs Charron (Bullpen)

awwwwwwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

K Shine vs Charron (Bullpen) 8 votes

K Shine
25%
Trillaaaaaageechee slim 2 votes
Charron
75%
loch121awwwwwwwwwwwDOPEdweebzNothingButTheTruthBilly_PonchoMicmacmar3of3m 6 votes
debatable
0%

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two bottom 5 battle rappers.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charron
    I hated watching this.I guess Charron won
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K Shine
    Voted for Shine because he's Black
  • The Recipe
    The Fans lost cuz both of the cats a garbage.
  • The Recipe
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K Shine
    Imma go with K Shyne on this one.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Charron
    Yall hate Charron too much. Like L Shine legit choked one round, and legit had a short ass round in the other, you can only debate him getting the first and thats a maybe. Smh.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charron
    Yall hate Charron too much. Like L Shine legit choked one round, and legit had a short ass round in the other, you can only debate him getting the first and thats a maybe. Smh.

• damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charron is terrible..he should just ghost write
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Charron
    damnkp wrote: »
    If he's terrible than URL is basically terrible because he beat alot of their top tiers, and most of those wins you could argue are 3-O
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Kingbiz when somebody diss a KOTD rapper.

giphy.gif
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K Shine
    If he's terrible than URL is basically terrible because he beat alot of their top tiers, and most of those wins you could argue are 3-O

Biz be for real, you capin so hard for Sharon because he from Canada
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    I tried to watch this 🤬 , couldnt make it past the first. Charron's delivery is beyond garbage b. 🤬 's like listenin to urkel rap.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Charron

Biz be for real, you capin so hard for Sharon because he from Canada

Bruh you just...
    Voted for Shine because he's Black

• DOPEdweebz
    Charron
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Kingbiz when somebody diss a KOTD rapper.

giphy.gif
    Your favorite Smack rapper Nitty IS a KOTD rapper.