What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 , this, and Power makes for a pretty hype Sunday.

Cosign you on this
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Zamasu may have become immortal but that doesn't make him any stronger they just can't hurt him

What if you cut off his head..

Garlic Junior had to be sealed away I'd imagine samething has to happen unless some fusion fuckery occurs

The deadzone coming back would be great.

I wish Garlic Jr saga was actually canon because that would of gave Gohan good development of him stepping up without Goku being around , and he would of been more condition to fight Cell by fighting somebody like Garlic

Also that made me remember that Gohan didn't participate in any fights during the Android/Cell arc prior to Perfect Cell and the last fight against a threat were with Garlic Jr(Non canon) and the Frieza fight on Namek
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zamasu may have become immortal but that doesn't make him any stronger they just can't hurt him

What if you cut off his head..

Naw they're gonna do something different this time
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Not really any inconsistencies, because we don't know how strong Zamasu actually is, and that's who Trunks was fighting most of the time.

As far as him and Black Goku go, Trunks blocked an attack from him once, and that's it.

It's just like how Kid Gohan was laying hands on 2nd form Freiza.

Zamasu wasn't hiding his power when he fought Goku in universe 10. Beerus threatened him if held back his strength so trunks having the upper hand on zamasu makes sense but goku not being able to do the same doesnt. If Zamasu was mortal he would have been killed by Trunks sword or his final flash.

Trunks did more than just block black attack he hit him twice before sending him flying into a building.

Yeah, but this is still nothing we haven't seen before. (people with much lower power levels getting the upper hand for a short while)

Gohan vs Radditz/Freiza, probably others

Krillin VS Cell

Tien vs Cell

• jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we gon skate over the fact that a SSR Kamehameha that incapacitated a SSB Goku didn't send trunks to Snake Way?

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

To be honest...yeah Trunks should have died. That's plot armor though, nothing new.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    So we gon skate over the fact that a SSR Kamehameha that incapacitated a SSB Goku didn't send trunks to Snake Way?

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

Aye typo or not, I like that

"Toeiyama"
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

Man how tf did Zamasu gather the dragonballs that fast. Didn't it take champa a decade to find them
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

Aye typo or not, I like that

"Toeiyama"

GOAT
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

It didn't seem like black goku put his all into it and don't forget trunks got stronger after training with vegeta
  • Beta
    SS2 is nowhere near SSB but trunks can survive a kamehameha and can hang with a zamasu and black goku who would 🤬 SSB vegeta in seconds
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

To be honest...yeah Trunks should have died. That's plot armor though, nothing new.

Huge plot hole too. The preview for the next episode more or less alluded to the fact that Future Zamasu and Main Timeline Zamasu are the same same person.
    The plot hole is Goku met the present Zamasu because of Black Goku, while Zamasu becomes evil because of Goku meeting him. That creates a bootstrap paradox that begs the question which event triggers which event first.
    It's a plot hole because if it is considered as a predestined event, then nothing can really be changed, because everything is pre-destined and that every event already happened. Which contradicts the earlier set rule that changing the past creates a new timeline.

Toriyama ain't got the answers.

I didn't see the preview but from the ep there are two Zamasus. I'll explain why I think there are two.

Current time Zamasu can't time travel on his own, he's not a Kai...he's just an apprentice. He didn't know about the time rings until Gowasu showed him and yet Black had one.

Zamasu was already going down the dark path, Goku accelerated something that had already started. When we met Zamasu (current time) he was already questioning whether all mortals should be killed or not.

Trunks time is fairly prestine. The events of his time are unchanged by other events so Zamasu being evil was predestined.

Zamasu in the future has more information than current time Zamasu. He had the knowledge to set all this 🤬 up but what we are seeing is the formulation of his plan in the current time.

Examples:
    Black is shown with a time ring...
    Then current time Zamasu learns about time rings from Gowasu.
    Zamasu has immortality (invulnerability)...
    Then current time Zamasu learns about the dragon 🤬 from Gowasu.
    Zamasu used the same technique in the future that he used against Goku in the current time.

Zamasu's plan unfolds over several years and those years have already passed in Trunks time...

Now if I'm wrong then Toeiyama strikes again
  • Beta
    So pretty much what is being said is black goku and zamasu in trunks' timeline are the result of goku going with beerus to meet zamasu because of trunks going back in time

Right?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

Man how tf did Zamasu gather the dragonballs that fast. Didn't it take champa a decade to find them

It did but excuse will be the dude that knows it all apparently knows where they're located.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

It did but excuse will be the dude that knows it all apparently knows where they're located.

But they're scattered throughout 12 universes and how...I'm done
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ that 🤬 "instant transmission"
  • Beta
    KINGEC wrote: »
    Lol @ that 🤬 "instant transmission"

I couldn't have been there I'm damn near tearing from embarrassment through the phone
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black said something about "this body" when referring to himself. Maybe the hatred for humans came from Zamasu and embodied the form of a "Goku Black"
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    We as American and abroad (from Japan) were spoiled as 🤬 during our Dragonball fandom. This is really the first time we've had to wait a week for new episode, whereas Toonami premiered (for the most part) episodes daily, with your occasional break between "seasons" and FUNi negotiating rights for newer chunks of episodes and dubbing them. That being said, it makes the pacing seem a lot slower than what it actually is. A week is already agonizing, but these gotdamn random 2 week breaks be having a 🤬 heated!!
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We as American and abroad (from Japan) were spoiled as 🤬 during our Dragonball fandom. This is really the first time we've had to wait a week for new episode, whereas Toonami premiered (for the most part) episodes daily, with your occasional break between "seasons" and FUNi negotiating rights for newer chunks of episodes and dubbing them. That being said, it makes the pacing seem a lot slower than what it actually is. A week is already agonizing, but these gotdamn random 2 week breaks be having a 🤬 heated!!

You need to follow a manga that has a lot of hiatuses and then the wait for an episode won't be so bad. Or even comic books, most are once a month.

Still waiting on NANA to come back.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I feel like Janemba would have been a better villain than Buu to end DBZ imo

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »

You need to follow a manga that has a lot of hiatuses and then the wait for an episode won't be so bad. Or even comic books, most are once a month.

Still waiting on NANA to come back.

Lol damn, I remember marathoning Nana in like 09.