What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

20 Year old russian has The Face of A doll, but 🤬 At Her Body(SMASH OR PASS?)

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo I was avoiding this thread like the plague, yall got me crying in here! :joy:
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet her 🤬 tight like a vice grip.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wana maker her submit
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been stalking her gram she got the same "help me face" in every pick
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    lifebuzz-e5893cf3b2491b5327f4b29f106a8d4c-limit_2000.jpg

Some of you people need to get off of the internet and socialize with real people more often.

This man/woman/thing looks like a horror film creature with a surgically installed face.
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    lifebuzz-e5893cf3b2491b5327f4b29f106a8d4c-limit_2000.jpg

Some of you people need to get off of the internet and socialize with real people more often.

This man/woman/thing looks like a horror film creature with a surgically installed face.

Yet.....the 🤬 still gets wet, and Im sure that head is top notch. Ima have to go in. Sorry.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at these comments in here.

you either in, are you out! can't be both fellas.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder that 🤬 in this thread have no problem 🤬 🤬 300+ lbs

This is real as 🤬 , was just about to post this. Talking about "she thick" lol no she fat!!!!! You would know though, you have lots of experience with this.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

This is real as 🤬 , was just about to post this. Talking about "she thick" lol no she fat!!!!! You would know though, you have lots of experience with this.

? I think youre mixing me up with someone
  • PILL_COSBY

? I think youre mixing me up with someone

aint you the dude that always be asking why no girls send you nudes?(I forgot your original name). If that aint you, my bad lol.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    ReppinTime wrote: »

From that thread
    Sion wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been revealed yet but that's a dude.... that 🤬 was posted a long while ago in Ill Pix I believe.

zx9348z20wk8.png
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at being physically intimidated by a chick but calling 🤬 🤬 . Lmao. Get ur weight up.

Smh this doesn't even make sense
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awvopmaubm1t.png

Man idk idk idk idk idk
    how cool would it be to live in a river house like that tho?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    There are lots of other ladies some who are actually more swole, that look way better than this plastic doll face Russian chick.

34i699e.jpg

11hxfmh.jpg

hukbgl.jpg

2a7aed0.jpg

33dlf12.jpg

Who are the very last 2 @nujerz84
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lifebuzz-bc8a2bddce64568b70377e470f6fb639-limit_2000.jpg

I cant figure out how she has a 12 year old's face to go with that body. But Swole ass Pippi Longstocking could get the business at least once, just to say I did it. If the 🤬 's right, I'll leave her a bottle of some nice quality name brand Anabolic steroids by her bedside It's gonna be awkward as 🤬 having to move the giant 🤬 out of the way for insertion tho.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sidenote: Are those still considered 🤬 or are they pecks?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sidenote: Are those still considered 🤬 or are they pecks?

Looks like she still got actual 🤬 's to me

6zh03swwak7b.png

ktdhhn229biv.png
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016