What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicest sidekick

Comments

• Louis DevinearLouis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Speaking of Spliff Star, did they ever figure out if he was the guy in the green black-light paint at the end of the "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See" video? If so, he wins... hands down...

qKv1Cp.gif
    tumblr_mdrtx3JYF31qlsrn9o4_500.gif

Nah that's not spliff star. It's Jamaican dancer that died. I can't remember his name though. I think it's crazy legs or something.
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of Spliff Star, did they ever figure out if he was the guy in the green black-light paint at the end of the "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See" video? If so, he wins... hands down...

qKv1Cp.gif

Nah that's not spliff star. It's Jamaican dancer that died. I can't remember his name though. I think it's crazy legs or something.

Well damn... then my vote goes to Lil Fate...
  • smp4lifesmp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Sheek and Jim Jones are sidekicks then I'd have to go with MC Ren of NWA. But if we're talking real side-men, I'd give it to Flavor Flav, the best hype-man/side-man ever! Or maybe Danny Boy from House of Pain.
  • young lukayoung luka Members Posts: 280 ✭✭

qKv1Cp.gif

Bruk up
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZ
    cmon..
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    rofl.....

sheek is a distance third ...

it's not even close

Sheek makes the best songs though
  • a_lista_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn U-🤬 was a sidekick to 8 other 🤬 ...lol
  • Louis DevinearLouis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    young luka wrote: »

qKv1Cp.gif

Bruk up

That's it. I couldn't remember his name. That was Beenie man people's right?

• esco sopranoesco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Way
    I. DID. NOT. EVEN. SEE. AZ. -_________________________-
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Lil Cease
    Sheek and AZ sidekick's??? KYS immediately sirs
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Lil Cease
    Sheek arguably got the best solos in the lox... The disrespect of my dude is crazy

This
  • walwynwalwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    AZ
    I 🤬 with Sheek hard though. And honorable mention to Paul Cain, He always come through on Fab
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spliff Star
    A Yo Spliff where the weed at?

/thread
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZ
    Lmfao @ spliff star, ugod and Tony yayo
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZ
    Don't hate on my threads guys....

Cuz there's plenty more of these coming....

Wubba Lubba dub dub!
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO needs to be stopped
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    you disrespecting sheek, he's an equal partner

You would think so but for whatever reason I see him consistently regarded as the worst in the group. Especially on here

I don't know if it's because Jada and P are that good or what but Sheek don't be getting his props
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know why Sheek get disrespected. he spitting especially when it's all 3 of them
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asap Ferg
    🤬 sleep on Sheek smh. The disrespect is crazy.

Same with Lloyd Banks. I check for his 🤬 over 50s. Tony Yayo is a sidekick.
    AZ
    Sheek cool, but he needs the group

The other two could have still been in the game as stand alone artist.

I don't see sheek making it in by himself
    AZ
    Sheek is like Capone status
  • trilladelictrilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would u consider havoc prodigy's sidekick? P is clearly the better mc. Maybe daz is kurupt's sidekick. The only niqqa on that list remotely close to a sidekick is spliff. Also u not adding flava flav and pete rock invalidates it further..
    DWO wrote: »
    Sheek cool, but he needs the group

The other two could have still been in the game as stand alone artist.

I don't see sheek making it in by himself

But out of the 3.....Sheek makes the best albums
    It's always been my experience that ppl who say Sheek can't stand with Styles and Jada usually don't listen to them as much