What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the NFC sucks when the Eagles are being crowned the best team

There they go again, them haters
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record you young or a casual fan crowning teams 3 weeks into the season, FOH, Belichick says it himself you don't know the identity of the team till middle of October

For emphasis...
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    4wrcllx81t7w.gif

My fantasy is all 🤬 up!!! Thanks EAGLES
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jets suck man
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record you young or a casual fan crowning teams 3 weeks into the season, FOH, Belichick says it himself you don't know the identity of the team till middle of October

🤬 I don't need to wait until mid October to tell me what my eyes can see bruh. Minny and Philly are quite clearly the two best teams in the NFC what have you seen that has shown you otherwise?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing guaranteed in the NFL is the Lions and Browns are and will be trash
  • ShencotheMC
    Ain't nobody made nobody look bad. Keep that fabricated Monday Night Raw ass beef somewhere else.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • its....JOHN B

🤬 I don't need to wait until mid October to tell me what my eyes can see bruh. Minny and Philly are quite clearly the two best teams in the NFC what have you seen that has shown you otherwise?

I'll bet anything Packers finish ahead of Minny, and Philly will probably tie with NY at 10-6 or some 🤬
  • its....JOHN B
    Quit being casual
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Fitzpatrick is a roller coaster ride man. Steering down receivers, forcing throws, making terrible decisions smh.
  • MallyG
    MallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    shieky wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    When are my Vikes finally gonna get some 🤬 respect?

Yall have my respect. Not sure about the national media though. But yall are easily one of the two best teams in the league.

Chill

How you figure they aren't though? Pats are #1, no doubt. But to think minny isn't next up is crazy.

Let's see where they are at halfway through, as of right now it's NE and Denver

I hear that, I think minny is better than denver. But at the very worst the Vikes are the 3rd best team. Still nothing to sneeze at.
    Broncos are the best team in the league. Best defense and most likely best offensive system. A rookie QB playing better than their QBs from last year.

I still think the road to the AFC title goes through the Pats. They doing great with any muhfucker, and they only need to do it oe more time till Brady come back. Once Gronk finally shows up, that 🤬 is still business as usual.

Oh I agree because Pats play in the weakest division but Denver can go there and shut Brady down as teams have done before. Pats looked weak at the end of last season and I expect the same.

Eagles killing them

Shut your 🤬 ass up damn

Why you stay in your feelings bruh lol.That's not Boston strong

It's hard to detect emotion thru text sometime, but he sounded legit aggravated @ u. lol

Shut up 🤬

7v8z27ys8fa3.jpg

Ain't nobody even comin' @ yo sensitive "O'Dell" ass. Fall all da way back.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    This is why it will be 🤬 Chip FOREVER. Imagine Shady instead of Smallwood, and Deshawn and Mac instead of Matthews and Aggs.

He gave up three potentially all-time Eagle skill players out of nothing but spite.
  • its....JOHN B
    Oprah got me over here dying
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really gotta sit here and sit through San Diego and Indy, I don't want to watch this 🤬 .
  • ShencotheMC
    Mister B. wrote: »
    This is why it will be 🤬 Chip FOREVER. Imagine Shady instead of Smallwood, and Deshawn and Mac instead of Matthews and Aggs.

He gave up three potentially all-time Eagle skill players out of nothing but spite.

If we get this dude Wentz a prime #1 receiver
    tumblr_o1d46pdtPW1qdie0jo1_500.gif
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know it's sad when the Rams/Buccaneers are the most entertaining game on right now.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brandon Graham is finally playing to his potential. It took long enough, but he's rounded that D- line out nicely.
  • ShencotheMC
    We was getting pressure with 3. WTF?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Fitzpatrick is a roller coaster ride man. Steering down receivers, forcing throws, making terrible decisions smh.

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh, it's looking like we might not give up a TD to one of the best offenses in the league. Yeah, no Bell or Bryant but I don't think they could've saved them today.
  • ShencotheMC
    We deadass sent 3 dudes and almost got a sack
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 fitzpatrick smh
  • its....JOHN B
    Don't make me go back in history, easiest work ever