What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

whats going on with GTA5??..

Moment.of.Silence
Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in IllGaming
these games usually generate some hype by this time of year since theyve been regularly coming out every other year but i havent heard anything about it..cant find no screen shots, release dates or nothing..is Rockstar slacking or just keeping quiet??..

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    They working on PS3 exclusive Agent, Max Payne 3 and a bunch of other 🤬 and it wont be GTA5, itll be a GTA 4 spin off in a different city

Gta5 will be on PS4/XBOX3
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    GTA fell off. Saints Row 2 was better than the last GTA
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Truth
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Naw .

Yes it will, the next GTA game will not be called GTA5, they only do that on a new engine and that wont be till next gen consoles
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    They working on PS3 exclusive Agent, Max Payne 3 and a bunch of other 🤬 and it wont be GTA5, itll be a GTA 4 spin off in a different city

And that won't be for a very long time. WTF do I need a new PS for? The PS3 = downloading all updates, so why make a 4? I can see Microsoft doing it, they're stupid and don't make a good console.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    so you're tellin me Im gonna have to go buy an expensive ass PS4 to play GTA5 when it come out? Thats 🤬 , 🤬 this game 🤬 . Im stickin with PS3/XBox 360, 🤬 all this new console 🤬 . Tired of burnin money on every new repackaged 🤬 that comes out.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    There are already 2 spin-offs. I'm tired of Liberty City .
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    we may get an HD remix of Vice City before the next GTA.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    we may get an HD remix of Vice City before the next GTA.

Really hoping for this
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    There are already 2 spin-offs. I'm tired of Liberty City .

Exactly I didn't buy that 🤬 ......I'm sick of liberty city
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited July 2010
    ...There won't be any information on GTA 5 (Or any GTA, for that matter) for a while, as they not only have other games they're working on right now, but most of the new numbered GTA games have been events. If they had anything, it would've at least been hinted at at E3...
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited July 2010

da 🤬 ..i got to buy a new system..again??..so they gon just drop that wack ass IV then disappear for another year or two..🤬 ive played San Andreas more than that 🤬 ..and as i think about it theres some 🤬 that i still have yet to finish..🤬 it PS4 it is..but they better not disappoint..
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited July 2010
    oh and 🤬 them sub stories..im waiting on a brand new game..
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    San Andreas was better than GTA 4.....I'd 🤬 with a re-issue of San Andreas for PS3
  • younglane
    younglane Members Posts: 133
    edited July 2010
    da 🤬 ..i got to buy a new system..again??..so they gon just drop that wack ass IV then disappear for another year or two..🤬 ive played San Andreas more than that 🤬 ..and as i think about it theres some 🤬 that i still have yet to finish..🤬 it PS4 it is..but they better not disappoint..

There most likely will be a new GTA game, it just wont be titled "GTA V". It will be titled GTA (insert whatever city name they come up with). Just like on the ps2/xbox the new gta's were titled vice city and san andreas, not IV and V. But like homie said earlier rockstar is focused on other exclusives, so it might be awhile before we even hear about another one.
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited July 2010
    younglane wrote: »
    There most likely will be a new GTA game, it just wont be titled "GTA V". It will be titled GTA (insert whatever city name they come up with). Just like on the ps2/xbox the new gta's were titled vice city and san andreas, not IV and V. But like homie said earlier rockstar is focused on other exclusives, so it might be awhile before we even hear about another one.

im disputing the name of the game..just the fact that theyre leaving us dry with IV for a longer period than normal..can we all agree this the biggest franchise Rockstar has so they best not slip on the next one..
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i'm done with the GTA series.

theyve explored that world as much as they can.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

WHOOOA...they're making a PS4 and XBOX 3? WTF?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited July 2010
    ps4.jpg

Well damn...
  • DarcSkies777
    edited July 2010
    i'm done with the GTA series.

theyve explored that world as much as they can.

No they havent. U still cant demolish buildings and they're going to need to add planes and parachutes again.
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited July 2010
    ps4.jpg

Well damn...

????..foh..
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    MAN WTF I JUST BOUGHT A PS3!!!

I swear they gonna force people to start breaking in people's homes and stores and stealing game consoles. They are too expensive as it is. I swear it will never end.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    ps4.jpg

Well damn...

launch price $899

But PS4 wont be dropping for at least another 4 years IMO, Sony has said that the next gen will start without them, so expect Microsoft to release another hurried 🤬 so they can get a sales lead a year before the next PS
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    rockstar keeps 🤬 quiet than they blindside you with some dopeness.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
This discussion has been closed.